Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] Enter The Valley of Beauty For alan's 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85212)

rookies 21st January 2009 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1790332)
Didn't Karen have the scans for download a while back?

I hope she will be online later on. Me and her did some really intensive back to back posting 2 days ago on a lot of threads, lol. ^^

pommy48 21st January 2009 01:55 AM

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...ght=alan+scans
ok there we go, well are the CD+DVD scans different?

GRACE 21st January 2009 01:59 AM

There are different pictures in the CD+DVDs, so if Karens are only the CD-onlys, there are some different pictures in the elements

jbrat2219 21st January 2009 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1790213)
oo anyways, the head admin/creator? of alan-china was able to chase down alan and get her to autograph his CDs...that lucky....

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj85/pommy48/CDs.jpg

Woah, someone is lucky!

KarenPang 21st January 2009 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1790096)
IMO, the children's voices clash with alan's. Wouldn't mind if to me the voices blended together better.

ok I see your point in there & :rofl , alan on HEYx3 ?

that should be interesting to see Hamada & Mat-chan teasing the life outta her :roflmao

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 21st January 2009 02:53 AM

I absolutely love HEYx3 because of them.
Hamada's laugh is so infectious and unique. Everytime he laughs, I laugh.
Love it when they play "Don't Laugh".

pommy48 21st January 2009 03:31 AM

gah happy!
my dad and i were talking about alan, how he said people with good voices don't look good or something
and i was in distress trying to find a good picture to show him that alan is gorgeous, and i showed him the Sora Uta CD+DVD cover and he was blown away by how pretty she is :D

ah~ <3 hope i'll be able to buy her album haha

KarenPang 21st January 2009 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1790336)
I hope she will be online later on. Me and her did some really intensive back to back posting 2 days ago on a lot of threads, lol. ^^

haha you don't say Tracy

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1790344)
There are different pictures in the CD+DVDs, so if Karens are only the CD-onlys, there are some different pictures in the elements

take it from GRACE because he has both editions for practically all of her singles :thud

I only have the CD only's cos I don't see the need to get the CD + DVD's

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1790420)
I absolutely love HEYx3 because of them.
Hamada's laugh is so infectious and unique. Everytime he laughs, I laugh.
Love it when they play "Don't Laugh".

:roflmao

I wonder whether Hama-chan will hit alan on the head cos he always like doing that to guests & Mat-chan :laugh

GRACE 21st January 2009 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1790528)
take it from GRACE because he has both editions for practically all of her singles :thud

Not practically anymore =D My collection looks so pretty~

KarenPang 21st January 2009 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1790544)
Not practically anymore =D My collection looks so pretty~

I take your word for it then :laugh

oh I hope the album covers wouldn't be the same just like Gunjou no Tani T_T

rookies 21st January 2009 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1790546)
oh I hope the album covers wouldn't be the same just like Gunjou no Tani T_T

I hope they are even better than Gunjou no Tani, if that is possible. :yes

KarenPang 21st January 2009 03:50 AM

:yes

it be awesome if she did something like Gunjou no Tani , in terms of the scenery background :love

pommy48 21st January 2009 03:52 AM

well we would know if she tells us that she's going somewhere in the next few weeks, if not, then it'll just be an on-set shoot

KarenPang 21st January 2009 03:54 AM

I know that CDJapan mentioned of a 8 page photo booklet , maybe that will link to the album cover ? :shrug

GRACE 21st January 2009 03:55 AM

^8 page photobook done in Sichuan, which means it was done with Gunjou no Tani

rookies 21st January 2009 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1790565)
I know that CDJapan mentioned of a 8 page photo booklet , maybe that will link to the album cover ? :shrug

Is the 8 page photo booklet only available in the First Press edition?

pommy48 21st January 2009 03:56 AM

i'm guessing just an extended version of the GnT pics @_@

GRACE 21st January 2009 03:58 AM

Yeah, it's a first press thing. The Photobook, the "bonus track" and they way it's set up is it looks like the first press has a different jacket, but I'm unsure

rookies 21st January 2009 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1790576)
Yeah, it's a first press thing. The Photobook, the "bonus track" and they way it's set up is it looks like the first press has a different jacket, but I'm unsure

I hope the photobook will have really nice pics of alan. *_*

pommy48 21st January 2009 04:03 AM

or it'll have 7 pics of the background and one of alan :roflmao

GRACE 21st January 2009 04:05 AM

Well, the slide show on her site has me worried that'll be the case x_x

KarenPang 21st January 2009 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1790572)
i'm guessing just an extended version of the GnT pics @_@

@_@

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1790592)
or it'll have 7 pics of the background and one of alan :roflmao

:roflmao

rookies 21st January 2009 04:26 AM

I like the new layout of alan's official site. It's very beautiful. <3

pommy48 21st January 2009 04:33 AM

oh i shared the pics of her site on here right?
the large pics?

rookies 21st January 2009 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1790648)
oh i shared the pics of her site on here right?
the large pics?

I think so, the ones you put as thumbnails I think it was.

pommy48 21st January 2009 04:42 AM

ah haha ok just needed to make sure, i get lost these days with everything on alan-china

rookies 21st January 2009 05:06 AM

^ What's alan-china?

pommy48 21st January 2009 05:07 AM

alan's main chinese forum :D

rookies 21st January 2009 05:08 AM

Is there an English-based alan forum on the web?

pommy48 21st January 2009 05:09 AM

http://forum.alan-world.com/index.php

rookies 21st January 2009 05:11 AM

^ Thanks for the link. ^^

pommy48 21st January 2009 05:13 AM

no problem, many of the members are active members over there :D
like GRACE and me..and ?? @_@ idk

but right now, i'm giving this thread more info than over there :lech

rookies 21st January 2009 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1790731)
no problem, many of the members are active members over there :D
like GRACE and me..and ?? @_@ idk

but right now, i'm giving this thread more info than over there :lech

LOL! Haha, nice. XD

KarenPang 21st January 2009 07:29 AM

guys you said that alan will be on the next HEYx3 ?

if so , then 25th's the day the episode will be flimed or something ? because usually HEYx3's aired every Mon's & 25th's a Sun & not a Mon

rookies 21st January 2009 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1791023)
guys you said that alan will be on the next HEYx3 ?

if so , then 25th's the day the episode will be flimed or something ? because usually HEYx3's aired every Mon's & 25th's a Sun & not a Mon

Her official site says Jan 25th. Hmm...

Kaiouforever 21st January 2009 07:37 AM

maybe it's different in Japan, because of the time zone?

KarenPang 21st January 2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1791026)
Her official site says Jan 25th. Hmm...

ok that's weird

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiouforever (Post 1791044)
maybe it's different in Japan, because of the time zone?

maybe but even if so , the time difference's just an hour between China & Japan ? :shrug

I checked http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/HEY/index.html & there's no mention of alan yet

just TOHOSHINKI among others

OR maybe the fliming of alan's segment will take on 25th because I remembered for ARASHI's last HEYx3 appareance before the new year , theirs was flimed 2 weeks before the actual showing on the day

:shrug

AyUta 21st January 2009 08:49 AM

MG so she will be performing on the 25th?! :luv2 GUNJOU alan!!! GUNJOU!!! :laugh

Yoake 21st January 2009 09:12 AM

I wonder how this song sound in live!

rookies 21st January 2009 10:35 AM

^ I hope the performance will be FANTASTIC!! ^^

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 21st January 2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1791057)
I checked http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/HEY/index.html & there's no mention of alan yet

just TOHOSHINKI among others

OR maybe the fliming of alan's segment will take on 25th because I remembered for ARASHI's last HEYx3 appareance before the new year , theirs was flimed 2 weeks before the actual showing on the day

:shrug

I think the filming is occuring that day. It says on her official site the time she'll be performing hasn't been decided yet.

pommy48 21st January 2009 11:23 PM

maybe she just films it then, but HEYx3 show it later on in the week

jbrat2219 21st January 2009 11:43 PM

^ I'm looking forward to seeing it! To my knowledge, she hasn't been on HEY HEY HEY before right?

rookies 21st January 2009 11:44 PM

^ I think this is her first time on the show.

I'm curious about the talk part. I wonder what the hosts will talk about with her. ^^

pommy48 22nd January 2009 12:43 AM

nope :D won't this be her first time on a rather major show?

PS 02-2009
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5...6272fo6.th.jpg

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 22nd January 2009 01:56 AM

A cute hat for a cute woman <3!

pommy48 22nd January 2009 01:58 AM

i love her style this time, not like the hobo looking person other magazines are putting her in >_<

KarenPang 22nd January 2009 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1792046)
I think the filming is occuring that day. It says on her official site the time she'll be performing hasn't been decided yet.

that sounds more logicial because if it's true that ARASHI's part was flimed 2 weeks prior to the actual broadcast , then it prob applied to alan too

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1792145)
^ I think this is her first time on the show.

I'm curious about the talk part. I wonder what the hosts will talk about with her. ^^

suddenly thoughts of Downtown's Hamada beating alan's head come to my mind :roflmao

rookies 22nd January 2009 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1792384)
suddenly thoughts of Downtown's Hamada beating alan's head come to my mind :roflmao

Why does he always do that? Hitting people's head, lol. o_O

KarenPang 22nd January 2009 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1792623)
Why does he always do that? Hitting people's head, lol. o_O

haha he always tend to do that because he has a short temper

he likes doing that to the other host Mat-chan too

rookies 22nd January 2009 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1792662)
haha he always tend to do that because he has a short temper

he likes doing that to the other host Mat-chan too

Lol. I remember when WaT were both on the show, and it was so funny (head hitting/stomach poking/etc). Mat-chan is sure a funny host, haha.

pommy48 22nd January 2009 05:37 AM

@_@ alan..is really picking up too much ayuness :roflmao

KarenPang 22nd January 2009 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1792674)
@_@ alan..is really picking up too much ayuness :roflmao

in what way Jasmine ?

pommy48 22nd January 2009 05:57 AM

^ alan was recently on a chinese tv show, and she was singing, and the dress...was like the blue version of ayu's fairy outfit from PCDL X_X lol

KarenPang 22nd January 2009 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1792704)
^ alan was recently on a chinese tv show, and she was singing, and the dress...was like the blue version of ayu's fairy outfit from PCDL X_X lol

oh no wonder @_@

as in the outfit that ayumi wore in the a-nation performance ?

pommy48 22nd January 2009 06:09 AM

?? what did she wear for a-nation??
i'm talking about the pink one with the wings during the cutesy songs of PCDL, the fairy outfit :D

rookies 22nd January 2009 06:18 AM

Her a-nation performance of RED CLIFF was pretty good! <3


freedreamer 22nd January 2009 02:33 PM

^I LOVE it when she reached the "Afureru...", that was strong! awesome performance :D

Mirai Noah 22nd January 2009 06:46 PM

Great performance! :D

Maemi 22nd January 2009 08:18 PM

^ indeed. She was singing very nice :)

rookies 22nd January 2009 09:10 PM

I thought her a-nation performance was really good. ^^

*Petit* 22nd January 2009 09:23 PM

I'm also all the time impressed with her mic tchnique, it's perfect. She's really a perfect performer and hr voice is absolutly amazing. She just needs a gimmick that works. Adorable.

pommy48 22nd January 2009 11:34 PM

alan pwns and we all know it :D

rookies 22nd January 2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1793823)
alan pwns and we all know it :D

Yup, she does! ^^

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 22nd January 2009 11:38 PM

alan pwns most but not all (at least not in my book). Wanna hear her HEY!x3 performnace so bad >.<

pommy48 22nd January 2009 11:39 PM

when does HEYx3 usually air @_@?

rookies 22nd January 2009 11:45 PM

alan certainly is Avex's breakthrough artist of 2008! ^^

pommy48 22nd January 2009 11:46 PM

oo looking at avex's site, alan is the 25th most looked at artists on their page~!!

rookies 22nd January 2009 11:47 PM

^ Really? Do you have the link? I want to see! *__*

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 23rd January 2009 12:22 AM

http://avexnet.jp/
Scroll to the bottom and click 21-30 on ACCESS RANKING

rookies 23rd January 2009 12:29 AM

^ Ok, thx. ^^

KarenPang 23rd January 2009 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1793832)
when does HEYx3 usually air @_@?

it airs every Mon night in Japan , Jasmine

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1793842)
alan certainly is Avex's breakthrough artist of 2008! ^^

that & GIRL NEXT DOOR too

to me I mean :laugh

rookies 23rd January 2009 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1794158)
that & GIRL NEXT DOOR too

to me I mean :laugh

LOL. :)

AyUta 23rd January 2009 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1792242)
nope :D won't this be her first time on a rather major show?

PS 02-2009
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5...6272fo6.th.jpg

Cute :luv2

KarenPang 23rd January 2009 05:30 AM

^ I 2nd that Temmy , alan looks so cute in that pic :luv2

rookies 24th January 2009 12:28 AM

2 more days til her HEYx3 apperance. *__*

KarenPang 24th January 2009 12:46 AM

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/HEY

there's no mention of her on the front screen of the site

maybe it's the week after ? cos I myself thought that KAT-TUN might be appearing this coming mon but nope

rookies 24th January 2009 01:13 AM

I don't see her name anywhere too. -___-

pommy48 24th January 2009 01:30 AM

i think she's just shooting it in 2 days, but will premiere next week

rookies 24th January 2009 01:31 AM

^ Ahhh... I see.

pommy48 24th January 2009 01:38 AM

but idk, because her site asked for female viewers? so maybe a bunch of girls are gonna go with alan somewhere to shoot their segment @_@
idk..

rookies 24th January 2009 01:41 AM

^ Lucky girls! *__*

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 24th January 2009 02:56 AM

Wait, they're recording alan's spot on HEY!x3 on the 25th.
Went back to reread since she didn't appear on HEY!'s list

rookies 24th January 2009 02:57 AM

So we'll have to wait a bit longer to see her appearance then. Oh well.

KarenPang 24th January 2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1795619)
i think she's just shooting it in 2 days, but will premiere next week

it makes more sense

oh this means that KAT-TUN might be with her on the same show *crossing fingers*

aqua_crystal 24th January 2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1795728)
Wait, they're recording alan's spot on HEY!x3 on the 25th.
Went back to reread since she didn't appear on HEY!'s list

Oh wow. That's a long wait.... :(

KarenPang 24th January 2009 12:50 PM

as far as I know it usually takes about a week or 2 before the actual footage's shown on TV , Alicia

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 24th January 2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1796159)
it makes more sense

oh this means that KAT-TUN might be with her on the same show *crossing fingers*

If that does happen, it could mean new alan fans. ;)

pommy48 25th January 2009 01:07 AM

oo it would <3
but if she appear with KAT-TUN, no one will notice her...:bawl

pommy48 25th January 2009 01:13 AM

exactly, and if a member say alan is cute, then crazy fangirls will attack :roflmao

rookies 25th January 2009 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1797017)
exactly, and if a member say alan is cute, then crazy fangirls will attack :roflmao

OMG, Oh no!!! :no

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 25th January 2009 05:48 AM

Not alan's fault she's cute.

rookies 25th January 2009 05:50 AM

I wonder if alan's fanbase in Japan is big or not?

Or is it bigger in China/Chinese countries like HK?

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 25th January 2009 06:17 AM

Her Japanese fanbase is decent and I'm guessing her Chinese fanbase is bigger but by how much I have no clue.

pommy48 25th January 2009 06:20 AM

alan seem to be more popular in the mainland as compared to hong kong~ but many taiwanese fans as well

pommy48 25th January 2009 07:47 AM

haha i love the questions people ask over at alan-china
one asked "what kind of boyfriend would everyone like for alan to have"
:roflmao
like alan have to get her fans approval before getting a boyfriend :P

KarenPang 25th January 2009 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1796514)
If that does happen, it could mean new alan fans. ;)

:yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1797010)
oo it would <3
but if she appear with KAT-TUN, no one will notice her...:bawl

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1797015)
All the girls will be paying attention to KT. -___-

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1797017)
exactly, and if a member say alan is cute, then crazy fangirls will attack :roflmao

:roflmao x1000 times

I wondered whether will alan be teaching Chinese to Downtown or not ? :laugh if so she prob needs a Japanese to Chinese translator on standby

aqua_crystal 25th January 2009 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1797456)
haha i love the questions people ask over at alan-china
one asked "what kind of boyfriend would everyone like for alan to have"
:roflmao
like alan have to get her fans approval before getting a boyfriend :P

:laugh It's an interesting question nevertheless! She should date Wei Chen! They looked really cute together! :yes

pommy48 25th January 2009 07:59 AM

haha they do, but god forbid that alan date a JE guy...too much drama i would think...

aqua_crystal 25th January 2009 08:02 AM

^Ehh... true. But he's the only person I could think of... :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.