Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Arena Tour 2009 logo! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87106)

emi♡ 5th March 2009 06:08 PM

i like the star thing....

I HATE the colors...reminds me of my toys when I was like 4 years old...like 90's crap.

Handjan 5th March 2009 06:23 PM

Cool, I like it. Now I want to see goods for Arena 2009 with this logo.

mikecavs11 5th March 2009 06:24 PM

its too...retro for me

joshohhhhh 5th March 2009 06:25 PM

I like that she is doing the retro theme thoroughly.

ayumisrael 5th March 2009 06:31 PM

Looks cool, although it could be more colorful =D

Beauty4123 5th March 2009 06:35 PM

cute logo. i like the flashy colors :P

MissElin_ 5th March 2009 06:52 PM

Haha thats cute! Its trulyretro but maybe a bit to much of the 90's. But its allright.^^

aqua_crystal 5th March 2009 06:53 PM

The logo's okay.... i like the previous ones better...

evolutionricky 5th March 2009 07:04 PM

I like it.

ayu_ready? 5th March 2009 07:21 PM

I love it! it looks so new, not like previous classical

stepYOU1234 5th March 2009 07:31 PM

I actually quite like it. It isn't going to beat the original A or the My Story A, but it is pretty nice. I wasn't too fond of the 10th anniversary version; it was a bit "clunky" and heavy with too much going on. I bet this looks better when all black or one colour though

Emperatriz Ayumi 5th March 2009 07:50 PM

I like it!!!

Something new that matches with Rule/Sparkle and NEXT LEVEL covers perfectly!!!:love:love:love:love

duque 5th March 2009 08:00 PM

not the best but still good..i think it fits well with the theme that the next level cover brings us

Jason 5th March 2009 08:02 PM

I love it. She's really re-inventing herself.

It fits NEXT LEVEL perfectly :)

haraiso 5th March 2009 08:28 PM

Bigger version:

http://i39.tinypic.com/30llcue.jpg

dreamland2.0 5th March 2009 08:40 PM

I love it! SO pretty.. I hope there is lots of merchandise with this new logo!! :)

emi♡ 5th March 2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternafan000 (Post 1850095)

omg that's the best thing i have ever seen :laugh now the song will be in my head all day...

thanks for the bigger version!

amorphose 5th March 2009 08:45 PM

Not as good as last years, but definitely better than Tour of Secret's Logo!

Lee_410 5th March 2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternafan000 (Post 1850095)

OMGAWESOME.

Sironigous 5th March 2009 09:11 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's really neat!!!..

XD... I like that... XD XD

Kikaru 5th March 2009 09:17 PM

I like the design, but they should have just stuck with one color.

Kazeyomi 5th March 2009 09:23 PM

As I said on last.fm it looks like Jem & The Holograms lol :D

But I like it \*_*/

Alther 5th March 2009 09:34 PM

Really i love it ,The logo reminds me of the 80's

Bad Wolf 5th March 2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna62 (Post 1849636)
Here's what seems to be Arena Tour 2009 logo according to ayuchina!

http://storage.canalblog.com/56/39/430409/36654606.jpg



Source : ayuchina



Aww, that's cute. It reminds me of the 80s / early 90s... and cartoon shows like Jem.

Anna Willow 5th March 2009 09:44 PM

So it is official?

sailorseraphim 5th March 2009 10:05 PM

i think its... interestin. i do love retro/vintage designs and music, so i think i like it.

is anyone else excited about the return of the 80s?

kirei_ayumi 5th March 2009 10:21 PM

sugoi!
ayu's gonna have a whole year of bright colors!

L1aRx 5th March 2009 10:21 PM

it matches her earings from rule/sparkle lol
[i didnt read through the posts so i dont know if any1 noticed/mentioned it]

GRACE 5th March 2009 10:24 PM

I like it, it's very retro-NEXT LEVEL ish :3

Chibi_Venus 5th March 2009 10:57 PM

I really like it! It's very creative and pretty! :D
Thank you for posting!

Catzi 5th March 2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 1849660)
the 80's are back!!!

omfgggggg yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOVEEEEEEE IT!!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY! :laugh I <3 the 80s!

4ever*ayu 5th March 2009 11:06 PM

shooting stAr!!
love it!

BluishDays 5th March 2009 11:08 PM

Lol thanks for sharing ^_^

It reminds me of those "The more you know. . . " Commercials which btw I haven't seen in quite some time :P

SolarAngel 6th March 2009 01:22 AM

Very... disco psychedelic to me. Hope her new tour brings fresh ideas.

Zeke. 6th March 2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluishDays (Post 1850346)
Lol thanks for sharing ^_^

It reminds me of those "The more you know. . . " Commercials which btw I haven't seen in quite some time :P

Lol someone posted "THE MORE YOU KNOW" image on the last page I think, ah ha.

mimi.chan 6th March 2009 01:35 AM

cool I like it it's all RAINBOW colors~~~

~*Cotton_Berry*~ 6th March 2009 01:36 AM

what's with ayu and colour now?.....

but other than da colours, da symbols AWESOME

reixminako 6th March 2009 01:43 AM

Wow, it's cute. It's so different from all the other ones...

KillTime111 6th March 2009 02:24 AM

it looks ssSsSOOoOOoooOOOOoo 80s! hAHHAhAHaa. it reminds me of an 80s glam-rock group or something. sanks for the update~!~

AyUta 6th March 2009 02:28 AM

It matches :D

pommy48 6th March 2009 02:37 AM

kinda cool....but it's not even the A logo...it's just lodged in a star >_<

happiholic★ 6th March 2009 02:58 AM

I really like the symbol. It's like retro chic. The bigger version looks better than the smaller one. The small version was blurry, and made the logo look even more retro, like the quality of TV screens back in the day.

Purple Neko 6th March 2009 02:58 AM

I like it. Its different! very colorful. ^^

jimex289 6th March 2009 03:51 AM

I don't like the logo. It looks really...childish? Magical too haha.

taskinillusion 6th March 2009 04:05 AM

LMAO WOW! She's certainly channeling the 80s a lot lately with everything!!!!

se7entheaven 6th March 2009 04:41 AM

Now I'm waiting to see the stage...hopefully something new from ayu

and she'll make a new A pendant with that logo...hahha I expect the pendant to be colorful and sperkling with rainbow colour rhinestones
yay!!!

mcluva420 6th March 2009 05:30 AM

pretty okay, the starry theme totally goes with rule/sparkle and NEXT LEVEL covers

syntherella 6th March 2009 07:02 AM

Thanks for sharing! Definitely a new slant to the much-loved A logo, pun intended! I like how it looks like it's zooming off to the stars and outer space; NEXT LEVEL, indeed!

C+R+E+AYUMI 6th March 2009 08:36 AM

so cute :love

v3lun420 6th March 2009 08:51 AM

not my all time favorite, but it still good

extepan 6th March 2009 01:17 PM

wow this is different compared to anything she has done before, it's energetic and youthful!

nemesisyume 6th March 2009 01:31 PM

Fits the NEXT LEVEL covers :love

pUrpLeSn0w 6th March 2009 01:56 PM

JUZ LIKE THE COLOURS OF HER NEXT LEVEL COVER's DRESS!!!!! don't you guyz think sooo!??!?!?!??!?! omg im lurving this..imagine they made this into a pendant~~~ *in-cloud-nine-mode* :D:D:D

ayami 6th March 2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna62 (Post 1849636)
Here's what seems to be Arena Tour 2009 logo according to ayuchina!

http://storage.canalblog.com/56/39/430409/36654606.jpg



Source : ayuchina


that's only a fan made logo by aaaaa21211

YuriChan 6th March 2009 07:05 PM

^It's official... O.o

ayuayu798 6th March 2009 08:36 PM

I like the logo a lot... I think it's one of my favorites

Taru86 6th March 2009 10:48 PM

Oh, I really like that logo!! And it goes really well with the colors on the album covers!

darklawer 6th March 2009 10:53 PM

Beautiful logo... I would like this to be in all goodies from arena tour 09 :D

ruixiong89 7th March 2009 02:20 AM

I like it! Refreshing and energizing! :D Goes with the whole NEXT LEVEL concept!

Picaflor 7/4 7th March 2009 02:24 AM

oh wow, its cool! I love it, very rainbowy. :luv2:luv2:luv2

shineestar 7th March 2009 02:39 AM

Ayu has decided to use these kinds of colors this time around. :3
Very different, the logo seems similar to the next level cover colors i guess. idk.

Kobayashiwoof 7th March 2009 02:51 AM

tacky

asmAyumi1992 7th March 2009 09:25 AM

Good one! I love it! It's still the best A of Ayu.

Yoake 7th March 2009 10:58 AM

nice logo

zyoeru 7th March 2009 06:58 PM

Don't forget that picture is pretty low quality. :P

I like it anyway.

Zeke. 7th March 2009 08:59 PM

^ Someone posted a giant High Quality one a few pages back. On page 6 of this thread. Someone should update the front page.

mui-gei-tal 7th March 2009 10:51 PM

oh lala i love stars <3

TeeMo 8th March 2009 04:30 AM

Cool icon!! It has the same style as NEXT LEVEL's cover.

baoanhnguyen 8th March 2009 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aavis (Post 1849675)
thanks for sharing information
BUT frankly speaking i dont like AT09 logo ==

i agree, i actually prefer the AT08 logo, but i am glad to see that it matches NL.

babamon 9th March 2009 12:34 PM

I guess this all-stars background version wasn't posted before?

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...c970hMQSM0.jpg

Credit: hacen @ AMF

Actually the logo this time kinda reminds me of Singapore's Star Awards lol. Ahhh, but nvm. Love the design still :)

wenren93 9th March 2009 01:40 PM

.... -.- abit like kindergarden art logo :X (that's the 1st thought came into my mind, lol)
still prefer the 10th anniversary one ;/
come on avex~

prussian blue 9th March 2009 01:49 PM

WOW its even more beautiful! thx for sharing babamon!

MissElin_ 9th March 2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babamon (Post 1854849)

Yeah this version was much better then the empty one for some reason. I hope they will spice the logo up irl with some neon and stuff. Mehehe. ^^

waterballoon 9th March 2009 03:22 PM

The logo would be look so beautiful with the starry background if it were all glittery and sparkly~

MissElin_ 9th March 2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 1854939)
The logo would be look so beautiful with the starry background if it were all glittery and sparkly~

Oooh you made me imagine this years shirts! You know with metallic glittery stars print. It would make the logo sooooooooo awesome! :D

wannajoin_Team Ayu 9th March 2009 05:15 PM

um.... the bigger pic looks like fan's work

waterballoon 9th March 2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissElin_ (Post 1854998)
Oooh you made me imagine this years shirts! You know with metallic glittery stars print. It would make the logo sooooooooo awesome! :D

OMG I hope Ayu wears that in her encores!!! And at the end when she yells out her 'ARIGATOU!!!!!' she wouldn't need the spot light on her anymore. ;)

AMANDABYNES 9th March 2009 07:09 PM

It's quite ugly:no

ALfromHELLSING 9th March 2009 10:06 PM

Whoa! I like bigger cover!! <3 FRESH like album covers!

Dgirl 10th March 2009 02:04 AM

not my favorite, but it's different from the past ones.

mangoo_x3 10th March 2009 05:09 AM

I like the logo but its kinda.. weird (banner size photo)

I dislike it when she has tours because I want her items when that happens LOL!

jbrat2219 10th March 2009 02:54 PM

The logo's growing on me a bit more, it's pretty fun looking :)

TerryXX 11th March 2009 04:54 AM

its awesome, except it looks old for some reason

dgoucher 31st March 2009 08:23 AM

does this logo make anyone else think of JEM and the Holograms?

Deibel 31st March 2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgoucher (Post 1879964)
does this logo make anyone else think of JEM and the Holograms?

OMG I thought the same!!! LOL

ConiChan17 2nd April 2009 06:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know if this has been posted but here is the merch !

Ayumi28 3rd April 2009 11:21 PM

i like this ARENA TOUR 2009 Logo ^^ itīs one of the beautiful logos that ayu ever had ^__^

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 3rd April 2009 11:28 PM

pretty creative!


hope the costumes are colorful neon shizz too!

JackieRos 3rd April 2009 11:32 PM

You should be singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Chef+Vanny 4th April 2009 02:21 AM

i love colours=i love AT 09 logo!:lech
its colourful and I'm lovin' it

Ayumi~moments 4th April 2009 11:17 PM

pretty logo and very different, shes getting more creative since MY STORY

Sandre 5th April 2009 03:19 AM

Interesting colour and shape too.
Very smart.

tinka69 5th April 2009 03:34 AM

Eh. It's alright. It's very eye catching unlike the other ones which were slightly boring no offense,

noidea 5th April 2009 08:55 PM

wow, the merchandise is crazy!!!
I want the ship and the carousel xD

jinryuu 6th April 2009 01:30 AM

I like it in the sense that it's something new, never used before (I think).

ConiChan17 6th April 2009 04:58 AM

The merch looks so cool! Too bad I never go to the concerts! :(
I really want the black shirt! The colors are all just cool!

se7entheaven 7th April 2009 01:45 AM

The HQ version reminds me of Madonna's confessions on a dancefloor colour, parts of it. I hope ayu will turn her stage into a disco floor

anzures2 7th April 2009 03:48 AM

here are the ARENA TOUR 2009 A~NEXT LEVEL~ logos in high quality

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88430

enjoy it ^^


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.