Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] ★♪♥Across the Ultramarine River, we find the Goddess's 18th Thread♥♪★ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91358)

pommy48 25th June 2009 01:41 PM

haha me too...i was gonna cry if it didn't come back~ anyways, alan's latest blog entry is so cute @_@...roleplaying as a fan and herself :roflmao

JackieRos 25th June 2009 01:42 PM

ahah that's so cute
I just saw 明日への讃歌 and I cried O.O

Mirai Noah 25th June 2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

今号からalanの連載がボリュームアップ!
新連載「今月の壱(ワン)、弐(ツー)、参(スリー)」がスタート。毎月ワンテーマを決めて、 alanがベ スト3を発表していく連載です。
「CDでーた.TV」では、このコーナーと連動した無料動画が見ることができます!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirai's Translation
From this number, alan's serialization is upping the volume!
New serialization "This Month's One, Two, Three" will start. Every month one theme will be chosen, and alan will announce the best 3 serializations.
Through CD DATA TV, the video can be viewed free of charge in conjunction with this section!

I don't think my translation any better than Google's, though, LOL. But basically it has to do with CD DATA's magazine's website, and there will be a video on there.

AyUta 26th June 2009 06:03 AM

Haha, great first post Jasmine :laugh I'm a tad late but :P

mcluva420 26th June 2009 07:10 AM




pommy48 26th June 2009 07:41 AM

oh so alan will just be speaking in a video?...

Yoake 26th June 2009 11:21 AM

*.* Alan is so cute and funny on those video.

JackieRos 26th June 2009 03:01 PM

ah soooo cute!
"aha you understand english?" :laugh
blue man group was in japan!!!!

noidea 26th June 2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieRos (Post 1997208)
blue man group was in japan!!!!

yeah, i think they even announced ayu in CDTVxSacas in early 2008, i remember seeing them directly before ayus mirrorcle world performance

EDIT: Connected Initiate^^

pommy48 26th June 2009 03:38 PM

the blue man group is coming to taiwan too~

oo congrats if you like the song...if not..then at least you moved up an initiate

ah...so anyways....everyone...what's your fave alan song?

mine is gunjou no tani xD

noidea 26th June 2009 04:25 PM

gunjou no tani is my favourite as well lol (I absolutely love ayus connected by the way, pity she only performed it once)

Second to best song is probably RED CLIFF to me^^

pommy48 26th June 2009 04:27 PM

yeah...<3 i love connected <3

second to me would be ashita e no sanka~...i still love the wailing XD

noidea 26th June 2009 04:45 PM

ashita he no sanka is amazing as well^^

pommy48 26th June 2009 04:47 PM

<3 it is...but i find it and red cliff to be her make or break songs during live performance...either you sing it perfectly or you don't @_@

noidea 26th June 2009 04:57 PM

i only watched a few performances of the songs, but she performed both songs perfectly except a little mistake in the LONG wail in red cliff, alan is too good to sing the songs NOT perfectly xD

pommy48 26th June 2009 05:00 PM

she sometimes sound a bit awkward in red cliff as she's climbing in her wails~

noidea 26th June 2009 05:02 PM

^ but thats mostly because they shortened the instrumental so she cant have a proper breath, if she sung the whole version it wouldnt be a problem at all

pommy48 26th June 2009 06:37 PM

yeah...i wish they didn't shorten it *o* i would love to hear it full~ hope she'll sing at her concert <3

noidea 26th June 2009 06:42 PM

i bet we will hear most of her singles, some album tracks and 1 or 2 b-sides, her singles are what the people know after all

pommy48 26th June 2009 06:43 PM

hmm i hope she would perform BRAVE <3 think it'll be great...but for a concert opener..hmm...

JackieRos 26th June 2009 06:46 PM

ehe i like Ashita e no Sanka
that is the most beautifullest song
well I love all from Voice of EARTH

i love the blue man group i saw them in las vegas

Polyrhythm 26th June 2009 09:03 PM

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2751/dsci0047r.jpg

I finally got Voice of EARTH! I'm so happy right now! Its Taiwan version....I didnt expect the long OBI. Uh...but....the mailman just had to rain on my parade....got my report card the same time as Voice of EARTH :(

My dream come true :love

noidea 26th June 2009 09:21 PM

^ you make me jealous, really jealous lol

GRACE 26th June 2009 09:32 PM

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...a/DSCN0071.jpg

This is my alan collection <3 I wish I could'a gotten the cover album

Polyrhythm 26th June 2009 10:09 PM

^!!!! Gunjou no Tani and Kuon no Kawa :cry :cry

Huaka 26th June 2009 11:12 PM

I bought Kuon no Kawa from Tower Records. One of my favorite songs from her. =D! There was also this special edition of Voice of Earth where they had the rock version of Ashita e no Sanka. I didn't buy that though.

JackieRos 27th June 2009 01:51 AM

omg you guys are so lucky!

pommy48 27th June 2009 02:41 AM

rock version of ashita e no sanka? i thought tower records gave out the rock version of red cliff? @_@

lol GRACE....heartstation post pics of 1 album....and you post pictures of your collection...

i think all taiwan OBIs are all that long >_>...i always fold and stuff in the album XD

ren'ai 27th June 2009 02:46 AM

wow i just gave her album a listen and she's awesome!! now I know what all the hype is about alan~ XD *joined the bandwagon*

KarenPang 27th June 2009 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrim (Post 1997905)
wow i just gave her album a listen and she's awesome!! now I know what all the hype is about alan~ XD *joined the bandwagon*

lol nice to know that you have joined the alan music bandwagon :thumbsup

pommy48 27th June 2009 05:30 AM

<3 this bandwagon is more like a bandlimo :roflmao so many more AHSers liking alan <3

alan have been composing and recording lately...oh for her chinese album? or more singles *o*

JackieRos 27th June 2009 07:08 AM

welcome cherrim!
i just joined :D

Aozora 27th June 2009 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 1998093)
alan have been composing and recording lately...oh for her chinese album? or more singles *o*

Hopefully both :D.

Either way it means... new songs :D!!

And wait... she's composing!? Like with Together!?

pommy48 27th June 2009 07:29 AM

well she's composing music...

aww MJ was an idol to alan too...

Polyrhythm 27th June 2009 07:40 AM

^Wow...his influence reached everyone, every nation and every style...even though I wasnt a fan....Its kinda sad to see a legend go...he inspired the careers of so many...to think we might not have BoA, Hikki, or now alan if it wasnt for Michael Jackson :no

pommy48 27th June 2009 07:45 AM

yeah, alan's first album released by someone overseas is michael
i just translated it
http://pom-for-life.blogspot.com/200...this-real.html

SURREAL__RAINBOW 27th June 2009 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1997620)
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...a/DSCN0071.jpg

This is my alan collection <3 I wish I could'a gotten the cover album


wow! that is a really nice collection ^^

I only buy CD+DVD versions :D I'm not that rich to get all the CD only as well lol

I have to buy ayu's singles, dvds, and all that too :(

Polyrhythm 27th June 2009 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 1998284)
yeah, alan's first album released by someone overseas is michael
i just translated it
http://pom-for-life.blogspot.com/200...this-real.html

^Thanks for the translations....she actually knows her stuff! All the MJ world records and stuff...yay for the award...she deserves more than just one though for her current work...oh well...Im DYING to hear new work from her...Chinese, Japanese, w/e.

Huaka 27th June 2009 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 1997896)
rock version of ashita e no sanka? i thought tower records gave out the rock version of red cliff? @_@

Woops. Yeah, I meant Red Cliff must've been because I read Ashita e no Sanka in this thread somewhere and it got stuck in my memory.

pommy48 27th June 2009 07:55 AM

^ ah i see :D, so you had to pay extra if you wanted to get that rock version?

lol i think that alan owns a copy of the 2006 Guinness World Record book XD

i really wish she would tell us just what award it is....even her staff got it @_@....most well-mannered artist+staff in avex? :roflmao

mcluva420 27th June 2009 09:07 AM

just got online and a page was filled in this thread! xD
anyways. my fave alan song is tsuki ga watashi ^ _ ^
and i heard about the micheal jackson charity thing from kevjumba right b4 i checked the blog translations o_O

pommy48 27th June 2009 09:10 AM

i love tsuki ga watashi and yume no garden, there's just a certain air about those songs~

KarenPang 27th June 2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 1998370)
i love tsuki ga watashi and yume no garden, there's just a certain air about those songs~

that's true

it helps that alan cowrote Yume no Garden too which's nice :heart

pommy48 27th June 2009 09:19 AM

alan should just write everything XD

KarenPang 27th June 2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 1998386)
alan should just write everything XD

lol

slower but surely Jasmine

because from what she has either cowrote & composed ie. Yume no Garden & Together , they're great

mcluva420 27th June 2009 09:24 AM

yeah. i love how she composes the music too <3

pommy48 27th June 2009 09:25 AM

it's just like her <3 so peaceful and beautiful!!

noidea 27th June 2009 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1997620)
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...a/DSCN0071.jpg

This is my alan collection <3 I wish I could'a gotten the cover album

oh my ****ing god! thats a really big collection, there no japanese release missing, is it?

pommy48 27th June 2009 11:15 AM

XD GRACE brought all of her japanese releases....crazy but i'm so jealous :roflmao

KarenPang 27th June 2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 1998481)
XD GRACE brought all of her japanese releases....crazy but i'm so jealous :roflmao

lol Jasmine , GRACE is a guy & not a girl & yes he bought everything of alan that's Japan press which's :dead2 & daunting

noidea 27th June 2009 01:54 PM

^ Pommy never wrote that GRACE is female in her post. xD Or am I just overreading something again? lol

KarenPang 27th June 2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidea (Post 1998573)
^ Pommy never wrote that GRACE is female in her post. xD Or am I just overreading something again? lol

no you're not

GRACE is really a girl on here (even though by right the name's a girl)

you see - http://ahsforum.com/forum/member.php?u=15450

pommy48 27th June 2009 03:13 PM

i'm sorry karen, but i think you're the one that overread what i wrote~

i know that GRACE is a guy, his username at alan world is Chris-kun <3 i call him chris-kun here too

i said that GRACE brought all of her releases, the her was referring to alan

noidea 27th June 2009 03:19 PM

yeah xD i didnt overread something after all^^

and congratulations pommy for being disco-munication initiate, not many initiates left for you!

Ive been a bit lazy reading the past few pages, but theres nothing new except chinese album/concert in december, right?

pommy48 27th June 2009 03:20 PM

yep :D

omg XD i never notice when i turn..it's sad...after curtain call, i won't turn...i wish ayu would release faster lol

oh and that alan is composing/recording more songs, that's about it, and that she won an award...but idk what the award is for

noidea 27th June 2009 03:26 PM

yeah,ive read your blog translations^^

and ayu should really release faster xD KarenPang already has curtain call for quite a time, doesnt she? xD

pommy48 27th June 2009 03:28 PM

ah ok :D i didn't know, but i'll update the first post, so it'll be easier to check, and it's easy to get lost in these threads @_@

haha yeah, and when the mods updated the initiates, some people just skipped the entire NEXT LEVEL album @_@

noidea 27th June 2009 03:32 PM

good idea, having all the important information updated in the first post is always good

and i got quite....WTF because i never saw someone having LOVE 'n' HATE or something, only curtain call xD
well, in my current posting speed(~300 posts/month) i need at least 2 1/2 more years to get to NEXT LEVEL, so its no problem to me xD shell have 2 more albums and a few singles out by then(I hope...)

pommy48 27th June 2009 03:37 PM

lol :D well soon, i guess i'll have love 'n' hate~ ;)
that's a good speed :yes

yeah, though i'm glad the alan threads aren't like the kuu threads, they move too fast @_@

ren'ai 27th June 2009 03:38 PM

^ I need even more lmao XD I really want Moments Initiate T___T

I am in looove with Kaze no Tegami & Natsukashii Mirai <3 I'm so happy I listened to her, I've actually been looking for oriental sounding songs with such pretty lyrics

When is her new single going to be out ?

pommy48 27th June 2009 03:41 PM

^ yeah that's what drew me to alan, because of those oriental sounds that i never hear elsewhere

the single is currently still postponed :thud

ren'ai 27th June 2009 03:48 PM

^ aw .__. thanks for the info

& her wails are so cute lool had to first get used to them though but I love them now!

+ she is sooo beautiful!! I love her covers @_@ must.. make.. set..

pommy48 27th June 2009 03:49 PM

yeah no problem, i try to keep the first post as updated as i can~

<3 they're so beautiful! i'm glad that some people get used to them <3<3 it's like her signature wail XD

ren'ai 27th June 2009 03:52 PM

^ haha yup and it takes talent to do! If I ever tried to do that.. I think my house would crumble down .__.

pommy48 27th June 2009 03:54 PM

lol i know the feeling XD i'm always afraid to play ashita e no sanka on 100% volume...even on my laptop >_>

noidea 27th June 2009 04:05 PM

^ lol, yeah, same with me, but i never play anything NEAR 100% anyway xD

I want her to release the next japanese single already, it was announced before the chinese album was, so it should be recorded and released before, but shes recording for the chinese album ATM isnt she?

pommy48 27th June 2009 04:16 PM

lol me too~ somewhere in the avex offices, there's a copy of the single already sitting there...just waiting for someone to buy it >_>....hurry up, avex!

i think so, but i would think maybe she would record in china...

noidea 27th June 2009 04:26 PM

^ that might even be possible, maybe they are waiting for her to finish recording the chinese album, then release the *** single, promote it, release the chinese album, promote it, rehearse for the concert, make the concert, new japanese/chinese single

pommy48 27th June 2009 04:30 PM

@_@...oii...avex is turning all of their artists into workaholics

well alan said she have rehearsal....maybe dancing in the PV or for the concert?

noidea 27th June 2009 05:07 PM

concert rehearsals NOW already? no...maybe for CMs or a dance! or her next pv might have a story with acting, its possible as well. or shes talking about vocal lessons...you can rehearse so many things xD

JackieRos 27th June 2009 05:17 PM

so nobody knows when the single is out
i heard it was chinese right?

pommy48 27th June 2009 05:18 PM

nah, she's releasing a japanese single~

JackieRos 27th June 2009 05:20 PM

ah :thud

noidea 27th June 2009 05:27 PM

^ her next album is chinese, the next single is japanese(confusing, i know!)

EDIT: I forgot refreshing the page, so I responded 11 minutes late LOL overread 3 posts^^

ren'ai 27th June 2009 07:50 PM

Does she write her own lyrics and stuff? They're so good!

noidea 27th June 2009 07:55 PM

^ She wrote one song and cowrote another one, I dont know how many lyrics she wrote, but they were mostly written by other people I think. But shes still able to put so much emotion in it, most people cant do that with lyrics they havent written themselves, most people cant do that at all.

ren'ai 27th June 2009 08:26 PM

^ Ahh I see thanks! That's true :yes I thought she'd have written them herself! They seem very personal & emotional :luv2

noidea 27th June 2009 08:54 PM

^ Yes, I was amazed when I noticed she does NOT write them! I never saw another artist capable of doing that.

love in music 27th June 2009 09:09 PM

it seems like she's getting new fans every day :) that's great

noidea 27th June 2009 09:17 PM

^ Yeah^^ I hope she stays at this popularity/is NOT behind her peak already, too many artists have their peak way too early

ren'ai 27th June 2009 11:56 PM

^Nah I think she's got time before her peak! Looks like Kuon no Kawa did way better than the ones it proceeded and hopefully this new one will do better than that!

nemesisyume 27th June 2009 11:59 PM

btw how have all her sales been ~


AyUta 28th June 2009 12:17 AM

Anything new? I'm too lazy to look through all the pages I missed, which is the whole thread. It's like, 100 degrees over here and I'm tired x_x

mcluva420 28th June 2009 01:13 AM

lets just hope alan's music will get better and better! :love

hikaricore 28th June 2009 01:31 AM

Agreed, artists like her can take years to peak,
And since her sales still well... suck (Cuz Kuon no Kawa was WAYY better than 35K+)
It'll take some time for her to come into her own.

KarenPang 28th June 2009 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 1998628)
i'm sorry karen, but i think you're the one that overread what i wrote~

i know that GRACE is a guy, his username at alan world is Chris-kun <3 i call him chris-kun here too

i said that GRACE brought all of her releases, the her was referring to alan

well then Jasmine I apologise for overlooking on what you have wrote in the previous posts then :yes

mcluva420 28th June 2009 04:53 AM

i dont quite remember seeing this..


Polyrhythm 28th June 2009 05:03 AM

^Its been on pommy's Youtube channel for quite sometime....it was such an amazing performance! And she made it seem so easy ><

mcluva420 28th June 2009 06:00 AM

^ooooh, me & my slowness @_@

pommy48 28th June 2009 07:46 AM

oo ayuta <3 you don't have to look through all the pages, just check the first post, all updated with alan news goodness <3

haha karen it's ok!!! pronouns are grr @_@ :P

yeah i have that uploaded, i even posted it in the last thread....but then i posted like 3 other videos, so some people probably didn't see it~

~Inori~ 28th June 2009 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcluva420 (Post 1999348)
i dont quite remember seeing this..


What is the name of the first song she sings? And I just realized how long Natsukashii Mirai ~longing future~ was.

mcluva420 28th June 2009 08:35 AM

^that first song was a shortened version of shiawase no kane

pommy48 28th June 2009 08:39 AM

haha only a few weeks ago did i notice that natsukashii mirai translated would be longing future, i never paid a lot of attention to that song, but now i love it

i just wish the PV wasn't so gray @_@

~Inori~ 28th June 2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcluva420 (Post 1999515)
^that first song was a shortened version of shiawase no kane

Oh, I never heard that song before.

pommy48 28th June 2009 08:52 AM

^ it was released as a digital single to help the sichuan earthquake victims

she also have a chinese version of the song called 愛就是手

i have it listed in the first post ~

KarenPang 28th June 2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolongi (Post 1999531)
Oh, I never heard that song before.

it's a digital single , Mishelle

alan sang it in both Japanese & Chinese

the Chinese title's Ai Jiu Shi Shou (愛就是手; Love Is Our Hands)

ack , Jasmine beat it to it :laugh

~Inori~ 28th June 2009 08:55 AM

^I can't read Chinese. And I'm too lazy to click the "first" thingy.


Ah, NVM. Karen romanized it for me. Thankies.

pommy48 28th June 2009 08:56 AM

i love shiawase no kane <3 though i'm glad it wasn't on VoE, having natsukashii was good enough~

probably these 2 songs, she will always sing at charity events @_@

KarenPang 28th June 2009 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolongi (Post 1999546)
^I can't read Chinese. And I'm too lazy to click the "first" thingy.


Ah, NVM. Karen romanized it for me. Thankies.

lol it's not Romanji this time round Mishelle

but rather it's in hanyu pinyin format but oh whatever it kinda means the same thing :laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 1999551)
i love shiawase no kane <3 though i'm glad it wasn't on VoE, having natsukashii was good enough~

true :yes

pommy48 28th June 2009 09:04 AM

:D i'm hoping that alan will be like ayu during I am...maybe she have a talent in composing, and now with her japanese getting better, think we can expect more lyrics from her?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.