Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Is this a real autograph? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100636)

jean-baptiste 25th April 2010 06:51 PM

i'd ask ayu about it through twitter. :yes

if it's no, maybe she'd be like "aww no that's fake...i feel so bad now. I'LL GIVE YOU A REAL ONE!" xD

The Sheltered Child 26th April 2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jean-baptiste (Post 2338031)
i'd ask ayu about it through twitter. :yes

if it's no, maybe she'd be like "aww no that's fake...i feel so bad now. I'LL GIVE YOU A REAL ONE!" xD

Haha, I would try it if I had a Twitter! Maybe I'll make an account just so I can ask her! :D

AyUta 27th April 2010 03:57 AM

I'd say you got a real one on your hands for sure, after having looked at it a bit more. The heart...the date, it just looks so legit.

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 27th April 2010 12:57 PM

did you buy it with a higher cost than usual?

Suteisi 27th April 2010 01:16 PM

WHERE did you buy it!??! Lol

Blasterion 27th April 2010 04:48 PM

It would be funny if there was a full rack of signed Ayu cd's where you bought it,
but nobody noticed it ;)

But yes, I'd definitely say it's a real Ayu sig.
You're so lucky :D

jean-baptiste 27th April 2010 07:11 PM

i think it's real as well. but my question is how would it be signed in the first place? someone snuck backstage? or maybe she signed one secretly and it was never bought until now?

toniayu 27th April 2010 07:15 PM

if is real,you are luuuuuucky ^^

ren0210989 27th April 2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jean-baptiste (Post 2338031)
i'd ask ayu about it through twitter. :yes

if it's no, maybe she'd be like "aww no that's fake...i feel so bad now. I'LL GIVE YOU A REAL ONE!" xD

i hope you're aware Ayu signed gazillions of cd's and millions of them were MA there's no way she can remember if she signed that one :P


but yeah, it looks legit to me! you're a lucky person :D

lakrits 27th April 2010 07:45 PM

It looks authentic but it could still be fake.

Anyway, I hope its the real thing :D!

VRGRK 27th April 2010 08:10 PM

If someone faked that it wouldn't suprise me...I'm not saying that is it is fake by any means.. it looks real to myself as well, and the . isn't by the signature its next to the 2004, which would have been the year that she signed it (if it was really signed). also wether or not someone puts a dot by their autograph doesn't mean that it's fake either, not everyone signes everything in the same way all the time, People like to change things up.

jean-baptiste 27th April 2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ren0210989 (Post 2340183)
i hope you're aware Ayu signed gazillions of cd's and millions of them were MA there's no way she can remember if she signed that one :P


but yeah, it looks legit to me! you're a lucky person :D

that's true! xD i guess there's no real way to know. looks pretty real to me though. :yes

MissElin_ 27th April 2010 11:55 PM

Wow...! Dude! What a find!

Naturally I dont know... But it does look real.
Youre one lucky person!! :D

The Sheltered Child 29th April 2010 02:28 PM

I've been trying to answer your questions for a while now, but as I am new here, every post I make has to be read and approved by a moderator so it takes forever for my posts to show up, and even then they don't show up as the newest post, they show up where I originally posted them. So bear with me please! X(


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.