Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Translation] TEAMAyu blog: 21-22 July Nails for Yoyogi (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102679)

panda♥ 23rd July 2010 02:12 PM

Her toes are so round. XD I'm glad she's showing us more nail art though, I always love looking at her creative nails. :yes

inspire_rmx 23rd July 2010 02:18 PM

she look so gorgeous in the last pic. hearts

JackieRos 23rd July 2010 03:16 PM

ugly nails


thanks for translation

Peruseusu 23rd July 2010 10:35 PM

thx ^^

Midori-chan 23rd July 2010 11:16 PM

I LOVE the last pic! She looks so spaced out! ^.^ It's cute! :heart

And her nails look beautiful. I'm not too fond of gold myself, but it suits Ayu!!


Thanks for the translation!

Cherry Dynamite 23rd July 2010 11:22 PM

Thanks for the translations <3

Ayu_Ready 23rd July 2010 11:25 PM

I love her nails ! she is so cute on the last pic !!

roanmy 24th July 2010 12:25 AM

OMG look at that necklace!

rakeru 24th July 2010 12:57 AM

What ornate nails! Love it whens she gives us these little updates.

Chandrachan 24th July 2010 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieRos (Post 2434906)
ugly nails

Ditto - I just don't like these nails :no

Thanks for the translation

Pieces_of_SEVEN 24th July 2010 01:18 AM

Her nails are always so extravagant...lol I love it

Kazeyomi 24th July 2010 01:32 AM

Aw her nails are really cute!
But I don't really like her feet nails lol

Quote:

But, you know, I keep wondering everytime. Minazou is so tall, and so well-built too. It amazes me how, with such a huge body, he can always manage to make such delicate masterpieces on my nails...
and that's so cute :heart

thanks Misa!

SweetAquarian102 24th July 2010 02:40 AM

I love the last pic....and I think her fingernails are flashier than her toes this time...unless we can get a better look at them somehow? LOL

Kingdom 24th July 2010 03:07 AM

I don't like the nails much and her feet are ugly LOL

but she does look gorgeous as usual and i love her hair like that. She pulls it off better than Kuu tbh

taskinillusion 24th July 2010 05:25 AM

I'm just not diggin' the tye dye thing... :/

crea_spain 24th July 2010 06:44 AM

pretty cute nails by minazou,
ayu as smart as usual *lol*
thanks for translation misa-chan!!!

HarukaKamiya 24th July 2010 07:48 AM

Hahaha, I love the way Ayu thinks. :D It's a random thought, but we've all had those kinds of thoughts.

and her nails are sparkly 8D I approve of sparkly 8D

Thanks for the translation!

y_nathz 24th July 2010 01:26 PM

Lol I started to think nail art is life for her, after music :laugh

Thanks Misa!

Mintkisses 24th July 2010 05:43 PM

I wish I could afford to change my nails as often as Ayu xD
And for some reason, her toes were freaking me out in the pedi pic :dead

shineestar 24th July 2010 07:38 PM

thanks for translating. lol her nails looked better the first time.
wish i could change mine as much as her o___o


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.