Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

maze 9th September 2010 12:40 AM

Happy Bday, Aichan!!! :3

Beauty4123 9th September 2010 12:43 AM

happy birthday ai! :hat :heart

Bigtop 9th September 2010 01:26 AM

Huh? It's Ai-chan's birthday?!

jiarongisme 9th September 2010 04:25 AM

Happy birthday Ai! :D

PEARL 9th September 2010 05:07 AM

Happy Birthday Ai-chan!!

waterballoon 9th September 2010 05:17 AM

Happy Birthday Ai-chin~~

wildconnetta 9th September 2010 04:03 PM

Haooy Bday my LOVE

hpg23 9th September 2010 04:08 PM

yay! Happy b-day

How old is she now?

KarenPang 9th September 2010 04:51 PM

otsuka turns 28 today , Hector & happy birthday to her !

since she was born in Osaka -> Sukiyanen otsuka xD :lmfao

sorry I can't resist using Kansai dialect xD

Mirai Noah 9th September 2010 06:35 PM

Happy birthday, Ai-chin! :D

maze 10th September 2010 01:12 AM

New interview and photoshoot in excite.co.jp

http://ent2.excite.co.jp/music/inter...oto_int01b.png
> http://ent2.excite.co.jp/music/inter...uka/index.html

Another interview on hotexpress :
http://www.hotexpress.co.jp/intervie...aai/page3.html

Goods for LOVE IS BORN ~7th Anniversary 2010~

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6125/anoa032602.jpg http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/806/anoa032701.jpg http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1659/anoa032801.jpg http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2222/anoa032802.jpg http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1672/anoa033101.jpg http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8112/anoa033201.jpg http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2486/anoa033401.jpg http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/9937/anoa033501.jpg http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/990/anoa033801.jpg http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9715/menu01rk.jpg http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5219/menu09.jpg

Credits: MistyCami + LittleBigHeart @ JPM

I looove the goods :heart

Pieces_of_SEVEN 10th September 2010 01:13 AM

Wow I think this is her first single without a b-side.

hopefully the next single is better.

matt9210 10th September 2010 01:17 AM

I don't even know what half the goods are :S What's the source for the actual items?

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 10th September 2010 02:42 AM

better late than never...:p

happy birthday ai-chan!!!

NintendoHTF1242 10th September 2010 03:07 AM

Finally downloaded I ♥ xxx (was waiting for asian+nation xDD). Freaking love it <333

KarenPang 10th September 2010 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2480928)
Wow I think this is her first single without a b-side.

hopefully the next single is better.

bye bye did not come with a B-side

then again I wouldn't really count it as so , since it was a recut from LOVE LETTER

waterballoon 10th September 2010 06:32 AM

she's gorgoeus in the interview & the goods. Normal Ai is gorgeous

sanzo2011 10th September 2010 09:16 AM

She looks so beautiful in those photoshoot ! good that pretty Ai comes backs ! ^^!

maze 11th September 2010 03:24 AM

she looked gorgeous at Music Station :luv2

LOVE IS BORN Special Site at mu-mo :
http://shop.mu-mo.net/st/event/100910_otsuka/

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/80858811.jpg http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7533/53448350.jpg http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1411/68478364.jpg http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3305/50243209.jpg http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/5711/48279028.jpg http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4...0327t01400.jpg http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1...0328t01400.jpg http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4...0328t02400.jpg

Credits: LittleBigHeart @ JPM

LOVE the last three pics! <3

PEARL 11th September 2010 03:41 AM

i love her with the brown bunny ears!
she looked so great in Music station!, i love her hair~
omg ai x hello kitty?!!?! i want!~~!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.