Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   David Reitzas' entries on mixing Ayu songs in L.A [+do it again and November] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103839)

ohsixthirty 14th September 2010 02:12 AM

I agree with freedreamer, a grand ballad like forgiveness would be amazing!

jbrat2219 14th September 2010 04:10 AM

It's great to see all his support! :D

Mai82Go 14th September 2010 08:09 AM

So nice what he's writing about Ayu.

ownsarai 14th September 2010 08:18 AM

He sure has done a lot of work for some famous western artists. Here's to hoping Virgin Road and SEVEN DAYS WAR are absolutely spectacular! I'm getting more and more excited for this single as the days get closer! AND I'm betting on Ayu breaking Seiko's streak. gogo Ayu~
Thanks for sharing the news. :)

toniayu 14th September 2010 08:21 AM

great news!!

C+R+E+AYUMI 14th September 2010 08:25 AM

thank you for thos einfos, it's pretty interesting

Tasked 14th September 2010 08:32 AM

the fact that he mixed them makes me feel a little bit better.. usually it's always the same guy who mixes Ayusongs; so there are going to sound a little bit different for sure.. I wish we knew what type of songs they were. lately it's all been easy ballads and easy pop. hopefully there'll be something more....strong..here :)

emi♡ 14th September 2010 08:44 AM

Now I'm very very excited for the single!

I'm glad she's finally branching out some and using new people~

Luja. 14th September 2010 11:20 AM

Thanks for sharing. Reading this reminds me that she has a record to break. Ahh, it's the first time I am acutally excited and worried..>.< ... makes me want to order another copy of L or a one of crossroad:laugh:laugh

fuawas 14th September 2010 11:26 AM

Great! Thanks for the info ^_^
Now I really can't wait! I'm so excited *O*

njanjayrp 14th September 2010 11:26 AM

Well he's just mixing the songs >_> It's not like he arranged them.

Chibi-Chan 14th September 2010 11:28 AM

can't wait to hear them! n.n

TheBaronAndAyu 14th September 2010 11:37 AM

Sounds like a nice guy. :)
Although I hope Virgin Road isn't a ballad

spanishfan 14th September 2010 12:21 PM

He mixed I Will Always Love You for Whitney Houston :thud

He mainly mixed ballad type songs but have few rock-ish songs...

alternarist 14th September 2010 01:18 PM

hmm i am kinda excited to see if ayu can break the record! :) let's make it happen for ayu!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 14th September 2010 04:56 PM

^^Have faith.

Disappointed that virgin road is a ballad, but I'm sure I will still love it.

TITANIC 14th September 2010 05:29 PM

he is so anthusias.
First time I thought it was David Guetta when I read "David"
I was bleeeh too excited if Guetta mix her song

ohsixthirty 14th September 2010 05:38 PM

omg, can you imagine david guetta?! now that'd be a great single! :yes

ren0210989 15th September 2010 12:55 AM

wow, this guy sure is da bomb :D love what he did for her :D

gallowsCalibrator 15th September 2010 01:04 AM

Ooh, I hope he's right! I want them to be epic songs! :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.