Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Translation] TEAMAyu blog: 9 October: "9th October." (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104543)

maaya 9th October 2010 07:11 PM

Thank you! I'm almost cried reading all of these.

PoetGirl 9th October 2010 07:17 PM

sad. and real.

Lanz16 9th October 2010 07:26 PM

She's such a good person.
This message is such heartfelt but sad. :(

(AYU)Marionette 9th October 2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

don't start crying before I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to cry

soooooooooo emotional

thanks for the trans

Zeke. 9th October 2010 07:57 PM

Aw, how sad and I love hearing "human" things like this from Ayu.

Bad Wolf 9th October 2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2515978)
And people ask why I have so much respect for Ayu... They obviously haven't listened to her like this. Crying now-- ;-;

QUOTE FOR TRUUUUUUUUTH
Oh Ayu ;_; I teared up at this entry.

taskinillusion 9th October 2010 08:40 PM

:heart There isn't much to really say, but it's nice that she shares her thoughts with us like this.

Yoake 9th October 2010 08:54 PM

Ayu is so sweet.
Thanks for sharing

erika_ayu 10th October 2010 03:18 AM

I am so curious who is she referring to!! the break up with tomoya nagase??

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 10th October 2010 03:25 AM

^ her friend who passed away.


hope ayu feels better :)

Kazeyomi 10th October 2010 03:41 AM

I'd wish haters can read this. Every time they were saying she's superficial and just a plastic diva.
She's a really good person and really sweet.

thanks Misa-chan!

love in music 10th October 2010 04:20 AM

^nah, ayu haters already have no heart anyway so they wouldn't care.
this message was so sweet.

JackieRos 10th October 2010 04:32 AM

wow time goes fast *sigh*

TheBaronAndAyu 10th October 2010 04:52 AM

Ayu, you are such an amazing woman. Thank you for being you. :love

shineestar 10th October 2010 05:47 AM

I didnt know she did RED LINE for him, or a certain part.
I learn something new everyday o__o thanks for translating.

Eewyi 10th October 2010 12:53 PM

Really deep one. I loved it.
The bracelet idea is also pretty sweet <3

MissElin_ 10th October 2010 01:41 PM

Aw I do remember those messages.

RED LINE was for him and partly to TA because they often wrote in her messages and asked about him... At least thats how I remebered it.

Also, he was the person that asked to hear Life over again during hospital right? Before going away...

She's so sweet that she includes everyone into this. It's pretty amazing how close she must feel like to her fans.

C+R+E+AYUMI 10th October 2010 02:39 PM

red bracelet--> red line. Now it's clear. Thanks misa.

Peruseusu 10th October 2010 03:00 PM

thx ^^ ayu, don't give up! T_T

mobius 10th October 2010 04:37 PM

Very deep and emotional message.

Thanks again Misa for the translation.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.