Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Scanlation] S Cawaii November 2010 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105006)

Neko★munication 31st October 2010 03:26 AM

Thank you so much as always :)

What with her producing the Dream ON single for Urata Naoya, and the fact that she's so in control/involved in her own music career, as well as having worked very closely with Max Matsuura for so many years, I can totally see Ayu becoming a producer if she ever decides to stop singing herself :)

(Like a hotter, more successful Tsunku :laugh)

yuki_unmei 1st November 2010 08:01 PM

Thank you!
can't wait to see the rest of it :)

Misa-chan 3rd November 2010 10:54 AM

Rest of the interview up!! :D

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9...nslated.th.jpg http://img575.imageshack.us/img575/4...nslated.th.jpg http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2...nslated.th.jpg

MissElin_ 3rd November 2010 02:15 PM

Except Q 33-39? :)

Misa-chan 3rd November 2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissElin_ (Post 2541381)
Except Q 33-39? :)

Oops it died. Reuploaded! :D

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4...nslated.th.jpg

ohsixthirty 3rd November 2010 05:10 PM

i can't believe ayu just told us about her dog farting... :headache

thanks for the translation Misa, this was a REALLY interesting interview.

truehappiness 3rd November 2010 09:51 PM

Thanks for the rest of the interview! This seems to have been the most in depth one yet!

1LOVE-T 3rd November 2010 11:17 PM

Thanks so much Misa!!
It's a very interesting, I kind of like the random questions/answers, it gives the interview a more personal feel to it.

Catzi 4th November 2010 02:53 AM

Thank you! These answers are really interesting, love these kinds of interviews!

ayumasing 5th November 2010 12:11 AM

Did anyone notice that she said, "whenever I about the memories again, I often listen to 'part of me'" in present tense? Maybe she still thinks about...ack, I can't remember his name right now. Ayu's old boyfriend?

ayumasing 5th November 2010 12:12 AM

And thank you for the translation, Misa-Chan! I never have time to read a lot, but whenever I do, I am always thankful!

Ayu_no_tenshi 5th November 2010 11:52 AM

very insightful. thanks a lot. ^^

ALfromHELLSING 11th November 2010 04:43 PM

Thanks a lot for the translation~

AyUta 11th November 2010 05:36 PM

I love the necklace thing she always has on nowadays.

Luvia 1st December 2010 05:22 AM

thanx!! 50 answers!! i'm coming!!

taskinillusion 2nd December 2010 04:03 AM

I just now got around to reading this interview and holy crap, it was hilarious! Very insightful too. I second the "I can't believe Ayu just told us about her dog farting." I mean, WOW. :laugh

StarSUCKER 2nd December 2010 04:30 AM

^ Agreed. I'm a little late to the party too, but some of these answers were a riot. :laugh

dzinup 2nd December 2010 06:02 AM

thanks for the translation!!:)

Chibi_Venus 3rd December 2010 10:57 PM

That was so enjoyable. :D Thanks, Misa!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.