Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Scans] SCawaii September 2012 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114432)

x-megumi-x 8th August 2012 07:25 PM

I really like her style on these pics! She looks really pretty <3
Thanks for sharing!

hidekirby 8th August 2012 07:53 PM

Thank you very much!
She looks really good! Very "natural".
Stunning body as well.

tokyoxjapanxfan 8th August 2012 07:53 PM

she's wearing MTRLG jean shorts on the full spread page. You can tell from the button. :) vintage haha.

i liked the shots in this magazine! and i bought it so i can try to win one of the items :P

ayuPanda 8th August 2012 08:04 PM

is it me or does it looks like ayu and maro are in a relationship?

Ayu-me 8th August 2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuPanda (Post 2893442)
is it me or does it looks like ayu and maro are in a relationship?

It's not only you. Of course, these are professional pictures and the shoot was probably meant to look romantic but it just seems so unusual for Ayu to do these kinds of pictures with guys. Every picture Ayu and Maro are together in, they are close to each other or even holding each other, and my inner romantic is screaming at me for it.
I don't want to come to any conclusions just by this shoot and the You & Me PV/off-shot, but... yeah. :innocent Looking at them makes my chest feel warm with adorableness.
And to actually talk about the magazine shoot itself, I definitely like it. Ayu looks natural, sensual, and classy, and her pictures with Maro look genuinely affectionate. I feel like making a romantic movie poster out of the black and white one.

saigodansu 8th August 2012 08:40 PM

Just remember before Maro it was Shuya, and Shuya's already said he's gay and most working with her are.

Mai82Go 8th August 2012 08:47 PM

Isn't Maro married?

truehappiness 8th August 2012 08:55 PM

That's what I thought too. IIRC, he had his last name changed when it happened too?

We could be mixing it up with one of her dancers from 2008-2009ish that was in the troupe for like two years and then he got married shortly after leaving.

JackieRos 8th August 2012 09:02 PM

6th picture reminds me of daybreak

zellyx 8th August 2012 09:52 PM

cuute!! especially love the picture of her dead center on the page w/ayu+maro.. with her in the pink shorts and the peace sign? It looks candid and untouched by photoshop!! :)

emi♡ 8th August 2012 09:57 PM

the only one I don't care for is the black and white one...although I LOVE maro in it.

The holding hands one is perfect omg.

Anyway, she has my approval to be with that guy any time she wants...he seriously just grew in me hahaha she probably isn't though.

tasking 8th August 2012 10:15 PM

It looks like they actually did kiss then from the scan.

Ayu's done lovey-dovey stuff with Shuya, but not to the extent of this. With him, it was mourning, crying, and more fake crying. Oh, and flailing. Can't forget the flailing :P

Wonder if he's jealous hahaha~

Deibel 8th August 2012 11:06 PM

^ Well, according to this pic, they never kissed, so don't know.
I think it's the angle, maybe.

http://i.imgur.com/dTpTX.jpg

And thanks for the scans! I love that blue dress *_*

truehappiness 8th August 2012 11:11 PM

That photo kinda looks more like he's kissing her teeth... or smile-kissing her.

Mintkisses 9th August 2012 03:23 AM

So happy that Ayu did these photo shoots! They look like a cute couple, and I agree with other fans that she looks relaxed. Her body looks great too. It's nice to see her toned and not just skinny. I hope I look like her in my 30s.

ayumisrael 9th August 2012 04:06 AM

Thank you! Great photoshoot :D

taskinillusion 9th August 2012 04:41 AM

I actually really love this magazine shoot! :heart

Cyria 9th August 2012 06:22 AM

Thanks! :)

BlackSilence 9th August 2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 2893170)

i can't stop staring at that pic of Ayu and Maro... She just looks beyond beautiful!! i need a poster of this, SRSLY!!

tenshi no hane 9th August 2012 07:07 AM

pretty good shoot. thanks for sharing!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.