![]() |
Quote:
|
is that the obi? it's like I am's obi.
|
i want mine!!
(it was shipped last night!) |
|
^ Thank u!!! *watching*
|
^^thank you, ^same here, lol
|
The booklet is so pretty.
I love the ones where her hair looks black. |
The booklet and photobook are quite predictable. Average poses, average light and shadow and ambience effect. Average.
|
I think that this is the most beautiful she's ever looked in an album's artwork :yes
|
thanks for the wallpapers
<333333333333333333333333 |
One of poses in the photobook reminds me to 'M'. It is just me? But I LOVE it.
Am hoping for oversea version |
OH MY GOD THE BOOKLET AND PHOTOBOOK IMAGES ARE GORGEOUS. Sometimes I just can't get over how breathtaking she can be.
|
it's very simple concept, but i really like the simplicity, where ayu is just being natural. i love it <3
|
^after the wildness from Party Queen, ayu now needs more natural/simple looks.
|
The making of Melody seems like it was quite difficult. It makes me appreciate the video a lot more :).
|
^ the same thing i felt when i watched the making off of song 4 u too~
|
Quote:
|
|
She is doing live interview on USTREAM!
|
Here's some LQ screenshots, just so people can see what she looked like etc~
Spoiler:
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:13 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.