Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   ayu stage fail (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118116)

Brownchild 26th June 2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 3010637)
I'm shocked the WHATEVER CDL performance hasn't been posted!

Yea she missed her first line because she wasn't released onto the stage on time. It was absolutely cringe-worthy.

Minttulatte 27th June 2013 11:09 AM

I don't think I have seen Ayu messing up with the lyrics of WHATEVER before. :O

VegetaLove 27th June 2013 09:37 PM

She didn't mess up the lyrics, per se, she appeared on the stage late after the singing was supposed to have started. They 'corrected' it on the dvd version of the concert.

mizuki-7 12th August 2013 09:12 PM

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0351/v/...%3D%26type%3D0

There are a lot reported in this video ^^

Ayus angel 13th August 2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuki-7 (Post 3022917)
http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0351/v/...%3D%26type%3D0

There are a lot reported in this video ^^

lmfao
soooooooo funny

Chris85 21st August 2013 10:41 AM

What about Mirrorcle World Kouhaku performance? She started singing too early :-)
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/7209145/..._World_Kouhaku

visionfactory 21st August 2013 04:39 PM

She started singing early during a Music Station live for JEWEL (I think it's this song) she was with a black dress and orchestra

kimmeh 21st August 2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuki-7 (Post 3022917)
http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0351/v/...%3D%26type%3D0

There are a lot reported in this video ^^

Where is that last clip from XD?

Livey~ 21st August 2013 08:06 PM

^ Maybe Disc-3 of AT06? There's the A symbol with the heart at the end of the clip. :D

Surreal17 25th March 2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuki-7 (Post 3022917)
http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0351/v/...%3D%26type%3D0

There are a lot reported in this video ^^

lol :)))))))))))))))

Party_King 26th March 2014 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3024172)
What about Mirrorcle World Kouhaku performance? She started singing too early :-)
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/7209145/..._World_Kouhaku

I never saw this before... it's good how she react after she realized what she did...
but i think this is also the reason why her vocals are really bad here...
I think Kouhaku is on also on 31. December, isn't it?
and the PCDL was vocally definitely much better than this MW Performance...

alternarist 29th March 2014 06:11 PM

AT2007: costume fail in Boys & Girls.

AT2008: needle found in costume of Marionette and ayu had to perform with a needle in her leg (I suppose).
Ayu had some costume difficulties and she had to perform decision without the red feathers. But thats minor issue.

PCDL 2008 - 2009: ANGEL'S SONG epic lip syncing fail!

tsumekaze_ 29th March 2014 06:56 PM

this year's kouhaku, she fails INSPIRE lyrics near the end during the chorus!

Griz Lee 2nd March 2015 08:48 PM

Can I still find somewhere a video of the fail in WHATEVER CDL performance? I remember I could find it on yt some years ago, but now...not really.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.