Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki to cover Many Classic Moments For globe's 20th Anniversary Album (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122279)

attractive nausea 3rd December 2015 08:52 PM

YAAAAAAS
I WANTED HER TO SING THIS SONG I COULDNT BE HAPPIER RIGHT NOW ♥

Yoake 3rd December 2015 08:58 PM

To me the song is so-so. the introduction is good but the rest of the arrangement is quite flat and repetitve actually, I could listen to it before to go to sleep. Movin'on without you was better.

Aderianu 3rd December 2015 09:08 PM

DEPARTURES / HYDE

no

DEPARTURES / HYDE

that's it

I'm happy enough =)

Ryusei 3rd December 2015 09:45 PM

Performing MOWY 2 or 3 times = overperforming? Anyways the preview sounds soooo good I love it such a jam. Also it's time for A COVERS cause her covers are awesome. Why can't her own songs be more like this.

mi|kshake 3rd December 2015 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3175206)
DEPARTURES / HYDE

no

DEPARTURES / HYDE

that's it

I'm happy enough =)

Yes! OMG this made me so happy - was not expecting that at all! (It's just Avex artists participating in the album isn't it? I thought Avex only distributed Vamps' stuff)

Can't wait to hear the rest of Many Classic Moments - such a pleasant surprise to hear Ayu cover this!

Party_King 3rd December 2015 10:00 PM

Freakin' awesome Track! I like it a lot! ♥

cosmicfirefly 3rd December 2015 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryusei (Post 3175210)
Performing MOWY 2 or 3 times = overperforming? Anyways the preview sounds soooo good I love it such a jam. Also it's time for A COVERS cause her covers are awesome. Why can't her own songs be more like this.

Yes! I would love Ayu to do a covers album, I always enjoy all the covers she does.

kotora 3rd December 2015 10:17 PM

Possibly one of the tracks for her next original album.

pimenta 3rd December 2015 10:27 PM

The preview sounds great!! :heart
I'm happy with the song choice because I actually like the original, and Ayu's version sounds really good.

tokyoxjapanxfan 3rd December 2015 10:43 PM

This sounds really awesome!
I love the sound as it starts to fade out

Yesssss

oaristos 3rd December 2015 10:49 PM

It sounds SO awesome! Many Classic Moments has always been my favorite globe song! :heart I might only listen to Ayu's version from now on :yes

Gustavopc 3rd December 2015 10:54 PM

I also thought the song was a bit boring/repetitive, but it's still a good tune. It may grow on me later, maybe if she performs it live I can find less flat?

ExodusUK 3rd December 2015 10:58 PM

NO I CAN'T. This has been a song I've been posting as an example for years for Ayu to do and she finally covers it. This is like a dream come true. Glad it wasn't DEPARTURES in the end.

ExodusUK 3rd December 2015 11:04 PM

Wait why is Ayu's version so close to the original (thus far in the previews) but TRF's Dreammaker is some sort of battle RPG theme version?

hayasaki 3rd December 2015 11:04 PM

OK guys we now have a new concert staple. lol

ExodusUK 3rd December 2015 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayasaki (Post 3175235)
OK guys we now have a new concert staple. lol

Soon we're going to have enough covers for Ayu to release A COVERS with a Movin' On Without You PV.

hayasaki 3rd December 2015 11:19 PM

^yes please. Her covers are pure love. she can already produce a full length cover album with her released cover songs..

And a studio version of HARU YO KOI puhhhleaseeee

Zeke. 3rd December 2015 11:38 PM

O
M
F
G
!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!

I gasped when I saw the track list on Facebook and DEPARTURES was credited to another artist and saw Ayu was given Many classic moments!!

I died when coming to AHS to see a preview of Ayu's mix was already available and it sounds amazing!!

So happy right now!!

This song has always been one of my favorites, especially the trance mix.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 3175205)
To me the song is so-so. the introduction is good but the rest of the arrangement is quite flat and repetitve actually, I could listen to it before to go to sleep. Movin'on without you was better.

It's adding intensity as it progresses. That's what makes many classic moments so amazing. It's such an evolutionary piece. Appreciate the journey!

Zeke. 3rd December 2015 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 3175171)
let's see...never heard the original, so it's almost like a new ayu song for me...lol

You didn't even listen to the Vincent de moor trance mix???

Omg you have to at least listen to that!



Skip the first minute.

But seriously, one of the greatest j-trance songs.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 4th December 2015 12:04 AM

^Thanks Zeke! I'm definitely into it. Have ayu's version on repeat! This has to be the shortest amount of time between the announcement of a release to the release date. Less than two weeks! haha


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.