Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Koda Kumi] The 184th Thread - 59th single 『Shhh!』 & LIVE TOUR 2016 ~Best Single Collection~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122757)

a❤martian 8th May 2016 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 3196321)
Since this's the 1st time she's doing an overseas fanclub trip , it's hard to say for now

Different artistes have different programmes they do for their own overseas trips but most of the time , concert performances will be included in the schedule that will cater exclusively to those accompanying the artiste

End of the day it really depends on how big the budget Rhythm Zone gives to Kuu because doing an overseas trip and bundling it together with a tour is costly

I say costly but still fans will still go for it . And with this being fanclub related , I'm sure the lottery system will be implemented

Somehow I doubt avex will specially prepare and build a stage for Kuu in Hawaii to perform :x It sounds crazy but it did happened . That will be great if it materialises but I don't think it will happen

But, I can't imagine that they would announce it and then not follow thorough. Hawaii is a popular place for Japanese people to go. Its not the first time a Japanese artist has held a concert there.

jiarongisme 8th May 2016 03:03 AM

^ Yeah, I think so too. It's strange to think that it won't happen lol. I'm pretty sure things are thoroughly planned out first before they announce things like this.

KarenPang 8th May 2016 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a❤martian (Post 3196348)
But, I can't imagine that they would announce it and then not follow thorough. Hawaii is a popular place for Japanese people to go. Its not the first time a Japanese artist has held a concert there.

Yeah I know but what I meant was not every Japanese artiste who performed there had a stage specially built for them , only for that particular time that they set foot in Hawaii to perform

thomas 8th May 2016 08:25 AM

I guess that means I gotta get a FC membership just in case international fans can apply as well. :luv2

Here's to hoping for seperate tickets for those who don't live in Japan.

tokyoxjapanxfan 8th May 2016 12:40 PM

It'll probably be set up by a japanese travel agency, similar to how Avex organized tours for the a-nation held in Singapore. They also did it for Ayu's Asian leg of her tours.

If that's the case, you'd have to join the group at the meeting point and everyone departs together.

As international fans would be all over the place, it'd be much harder to organize.

That's not to say they couldn't go to the concert on their own terms, assuming tickets are sold that way as well. But I do hope international fans have the opportunity. It'd be a really cool chance!

Baernash 8th May 2016 09:51 PM

Hawaii? Too far away. Come to UK Kuu! :D

oaristos 8th May 2016 10:23 PM

Concerts in Hawaii... That's completely unexpected (and even random).

a❤martian 8th May 2016 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 3196362)
Yeah I know but what I meant was not every Japanese artiste who performed there had a stage specially built for them , only for that particular time that they set foot in Hawaii to perform

If you're referring to a stage built exclusively for Kuu, I don't think that is the way they are going to go. I'm sure Hawaii has some small concert hall that avex will rent out for the show.

Minttulatte 8th May 2016 10:55 PM

Kuu is gonna perform in Hawaii? I wonder what other atuff I've missed from the previous thread since recently I've been too lazy to come here lol.

Lee^ChaN 9th May 2016 06:24 AM

I guess it won't be like her usual live.
Probably something small like love & songs at Billboard live, with only small FC crowds.
She mentioned she'd like to play, go on a trip, swimming or Karaoke with her fans..
So I think it'll be very limited (organizing big group is not easy)

And honestly I don't think it'll be suitable for foreigners to join the whole trip, as they will probably have problems with language and stuffs. Also, it's quite difficult to mix with Japanese people if you don't understand the language, culture, habit, etc.
It may be possible if they open it for fans who want to join the live only, without having to join the whole trip.
Guess, have to pass this one.. definitely will be too costly *sob sob*
(plus, not sure whether I can get days off from work and need to appy for US Visa..)

thomas 9th May 2016 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baernash (Post 3196480)
Hawaii? Too far away. Come to UK Kuu! :D

Seconded! :D

Perfume, Kyary and One OK Rock seem to do really well in Europe, so I think someone like Kuu could do the same easily. And since Kyary and Perfume don't have a live band playing either, the cost for a tour like this shouldn't be that expensive. :yes

In short, I wish for a world tour like this (minus the stretched earlobes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3vfdKkiXHo

blackmage 9th May 2016 04:54 PM

OMG if she is coming to Hawaii, I need to go!! I would love to see her live and I haven't been to Hawaii to boot, so its like hitting two rocks with one stone. :D Just make a vacation out of it, haha.

AyuHamasaki01 9th May 2016 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaristos (Post 3196485)
Concerts in Hawaii... That's completely unexpected (and even random).

:yes That's what I thought. Hawaii seems kind of random?

KarenPang 10th May 2016 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 (Post 3196634)
:yes That's what I thought. Hawaii seems kind of random?

No it's not Krystal , in fact a lot of Japanese love to go there for vacation and language barrier wise they don't have much problem as quite a lot of Japanese themselves reside there

kaled kalil 10th May 2016 05:38 PM

More 8 songs were registered under Kuu's name as the performer:

- All Aboard
- Black Light
- CUPCAKE (this was with the list of the songs, so this gives more credibility)
- Funky Steps
- Limitless
- Pitcher
- SHHH (this was also with the list of the songs)
- Sirens
- The Journey
- Tribe

On the Italian FC Facebook page you guys can see the list of the writers and stuff. They are also listing some songs that I already talked a couple of months ago with you guys, like Delicious, Perfect Beat, My Dream, Trip Before I Fall and END, but those are old demos, she "recorded" them a couple of years ago.

So yeah, an album might be right around the corner.

Yumsushi 10th May 2016 06:59 PM

A show in Hawaii??? That might be doable for me but as Im not a fanclub member I need a little more details about it before I join to try to get tickets...

oaristos 10th May 2016 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaled kalil (Post 3196852)
- Black Light
- Funky Steps
- Limitless
- Sirens
- The Journey
- Tribe

These are really interesting titles! :yes

Minttulatte 10th May 2016 09:55 PM

Sirens makes me think of Lana Del Rey's unreleased album of the same name. :D

thinkingoutloud89 10th May 2016 11:17 PM

Most of them sound like Bon Voyage

Gustavopc 11th May 2016 12:03 AM

Most of them sound not-Kuu to me :laugh Wonder how they might sound


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.