Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Utada Hikaru] ʕ•̫͡•ʔ Upcoming 2018 Album and Tour in the 57th thread ʕ•̫͡•ʔ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123938)

maddy1111 6th February 2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumi_croatia (Post 3262910)
Play Ball is a great song!

It was always one of my most favourite songs of Deep River album!

orbitalaspect 7th February 2018 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddy1111 (Post 3262965)
It was always one of my most favourite songs of Deep River album!

That BASS in the chorus though.

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Favorite part.

NintendoHTF1242 7th February 2018 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbitalaspect (Post 3263034)
That BASS in the chorus though.

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Favorite part.

Play Ball is my least favorite Utada song (Boku wa Kuma haters send your hate mail) but I agree that the bass in the chorus is sexy.

voltron 7th February 2018 01:10 PM

^ REALLY?? Of all songs to hate. I'd say most of anything Ultra Blue or Heart Station - not even half of those albums was remotely good. Flavor of Life...gag me.

ahtka-chan 7th February 2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 3263041)
Play Ball is my least favorite Utada song (Boku wa Kuma haters send your hate mail) but I agree that the bass in the chorus is sexy.

Play Ball is amazing. There are so many other songs to hate on her discography.

Akutenshi 7th February 2018 04:31 PM

How can someone hate Play Ball? :laugh I'm biased because I don't actually hate any of her songs, but my least favorites are definitely Flavor Of Life, Kiss & Cry, and Poppin'

Also as an unpopular opinion, I'm not in love with Beautiful World at all. The melody is really nice, but I just hate her voice in it. It's when she was losing it and you can definitely tell.

I also don't hate Boku wa Kuma because, for what it's intended to be, it's really well done. It's a children's song, and that was always what it was supposed to be. I don't believe it belonged on HS, but that's a different story lol.

voltron 7th February 2018 04:36 PM

I never realized how unpopular Kiss & Cry and Beautiful World were! I feel like I've seen a lot of hate for them lately. They were some of the only redeeming factors about Heart Station for me!

Maemi 7th February 2018 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akutenshi (Post 3263096)
but my least favorites are definitely Flavor Of Life

Seriously? :tired:OMG

ahtka-chan 7th February 2018 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akutenshi (Post 3263096)
Also as an unpopular opinion, I'm not in love with Beautiful World at all. The melody is really nice, but I just hate her voice in it. It's when she was losing it and you can definitely tell.

Beautiful World is terrible.

Baco__ 7th February 2018 07:01 PM

I absolutely LOVE beautiful world and Kiss&Cry, for someone who loves Hotel Lobby, is a must hahaha

Playball was always one of my favorite Utada songs along with Tokyo Nights. I don't hate anything on her discography and my least favorite track is actually... I don't have one? Hahaha I couldn't think of anything.

Oh, wait, there is one. I remembered. I actually forgot this song because I always skip it: that song in Fantτme with the rapper. Gosh, I hate it.

Andrenekoi 7th February 2018 07:19 PM

Oh God... So much bad taste :P

EndOfTheWorld 7th February 2018 07:30 PM

Letters, Playball, and, 嘘みたいな I Love You are my favorite album tracks from Deep River. But I still love the entire album anyway. Not long ago I was obsessed with 嘘みたいな I Love You, listening to it very often. But in all these years I have never heard another Utada fan mention it.:tipsy
Also, the first time I heard Kiss & Cry I was pretty confused and did NOT like it. But eventually it has become one of the best tracks on Heart Station for me. That may be funny to some but oh well.:laugh

Akutenshi 7th February 2018 07:30 PM

Beautiful World is a good song completely ruined by terrible vocals. She should re-record it nowadays.

As another unpopular opinion, Distance is one of my favorite albums by her, which almost everybody seems to rank as her worst for some reason.

Baco__ 7th February 2018 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3263116)
Oh God... So much bad taste :P

Is that for me? (8)

ayumi_croatia 7th February 2018 08:51 PM

Distance is one of my favorite albums too. It's million times better than Fantome and most of Heart Station imo.

Andrenekoi 7th February 2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baco__ (Post 3263123)
Is that for me? (8)

For everyone bashing those gems :P

voltron 7th February 2018 09:11 PM

Distance was always my favorite album, though as things have aged I can say Deep River definitely is my favorite these days, and the last album that I completely enjoyed.

Baco__ 7th February 2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3263126)
For everyone bashing those gems :P

You lil pretentious pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~ hauehauhe <3

HAHAHA lol I'd never written c unt here before lol

mi|kshake 7th February 2018 10:25 PM

I love Playball! That guitar solo!

Akutenshi 7th February 2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumi_croatia (Post 3263125)
Distance is one of my favorite albums too. It's million times better than Fantome and most of Heart Station imo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by voltron (Post 3263127)
Distance was always my favorite album, though as things have aged I can say Deep River definitely is my favorite these days, and the last album that I completely enjoyed.

Glad to see this. I always felt like an alien for loving Distance as much as I do :laugh


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.