Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124817)

Kacku 3rd April 2020 08:25 AM

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title

theme of a-nation '03

This song is such a stand-out in Ayu's discography. Just 100% soothing warmth. I wish she had more ballads that sounded a little like this.

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
monochrome

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
theme of a-nation '03

~angel*ayumi~ 3rd April 2020 08:38 AM

Day 1 - RAINBOW - because it´s just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

xLuna&1LOVE 3rd April 2020 09:17 AM

New day! Today I pick 1 LOVE, a song I love so much I even put in my username. Even though I don't think it is Ayu's best rock song, I just really love how provocative this song is. The right amount of sass, cynical wordplay, yet very clear message about what she really wants. Plus, a video where Ayu poledances... should I say more?? I also really like the recent live performances, can't really get tired of this routine.

Toniayu123 3rd April 2020 10:27 AM

Day 2: talkin’ 2 myself. One of my favorites songs ever. Lyrics hits right in the feels.

Chibi-Chan 3rd April 2020 10:34 AM

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title

July 1st, I love its lyrics, they have such a positive outlook somehow and I love the overall 2000s pop sound of the song!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toniayu123 (Post 3316991)
Day 2: talkin’ 2 myself. One of my favorites songs ever. Lyrics hits right in the feels.

I still remember when the single was released. I was so excited and loved everything about it! Oh and I really really really was happy about her hair style back then, I like her with short blond hair best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kacku (Post 3316986)
Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title

theme of a-nation '03

This song is such a stand-out in Ayu's discography. Just 100% soothing warmth. I wish she had more ballads that sounded a little like this.

I like that choice! theme of a-nation '03 is really a great song and heavily overlooked, I think.

Aderianu 3rd April 2020 10:41 AM

Day 2: talkin’ 2 myself. I remember how I was excited when this single came out, everything was perfect

Krushnic 3rd April 2020 11:55 AM

Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
GREEN
PV + PREMIUM CDL = ♡

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
July 1st
Lovely

voltron 3rd April 2020 02:03 PM

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
This one is hard! I'm going to go with July 1st. }{ was such a moment, even if most of the tv performances to promote the single were awful. It's such an apologetically happy song. Theme of A-Nation '03 is a close second though - agree that it's just such a standout track in her discography.

Yumsushi 3rd April 2020 04:16 PM

Hanabi episode II for Day 2. The song has such amazing build-up

Ayumi Romania 3rd April 2020 05:41 PM

Day 2: talkin’ 2 myself

Surreal17 3rd April 2020 05:55 PM

I never realized that she has so many songs with numbers. For Day 2, I'll go with theme of a-nation '03 (love the COUNTDOWN LIVE 2005-2006 A live version), one of my absolute favourite from her. talkin' 2 myself and 1 LOVE come next.

Gustavopc 3rd April 2020 06:43 PM

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
So many great songs to pick here... But I have to go with P.S. II, the way she revisited POWDER SNOW and made it even MORE sad and dramatic is just a win to me lol Plus the instrumental is so powerful, it gives me chills every single time I listen to it. Truly a gem.

~angel*ayumi~ 4th April 2020 08:42 AM

Day 1 - RAINBOW - because it´s just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Surreal17 4th April 2020 09:22 AM

Day 3 - Summer love (the whole M(A)DE IN JAPAN album is love); It has the right amount of nostalgia and freshness, I really like that. fairyland is amazing too.

Toniayu123 4th April 2020 10:05 AM

Day 3: fairyland. Blue bird, glitter and theme of a nation 03 come close, but fairyland’s lyrics are a win.

Aderianu 4th April 2020 10:07 AM

Day 3: HANABI ~episode II~
This is perfect summer song

xLuna&1LOVE 4th April 2020 10:15 AM

Day 3: July 1st
Though BLUE BIRD and Summer Diary are the summer anthems imo, to me July 1st is to the song that actually reminds me of summer. With July 1st on your mind it is like waking up and experiencing summer in little details. Later on, when the music progresses, you let go whatever is worrying you and it is time to enjoy! Whenever I listen to July 1st, even if it is not (near) summer at all, I start noticing the finest details that could make the darkest day brighter.

mizuki-7 4th April 2020 11:49 AM

Day 01: GREEN it’s quite funny because I couldn’t stand it when I first discovered Ayu but now it’s one of those songs that make you think that Ayu is a very versatile singer. I mean I can’t find another singer of the same caliber switching from a style to another without compromise.

Day 02: Talking 2 myself It was the first song I downloaded when I discovered her. It was an instant love.

Day 03: everywhere nowhere I don’t think this song is seen as a summer song at all but to me the whole ambiance and the way how the song is arranged really make me thing of summer.

Ayumi Romania 4th April 2020 05:10 PM

Day 3: BLUE BIRD

Kacku 4th April 2020 05:44 PM

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
There are so many! And I already decided to put my favourite summer song in a different category... Honestly, one of the first songs that came to my mind was count down. In my mind, this song is inextricably linked to summer 2010, back when I had the songs from Rock'n'Roll Circus on endless rotation in my head. I remember that summer being oppressively hot (the highest temperature ever measured in Finland is from July 2010!) but not very sunny, and count down's sound really brings that whole vibe back for me.

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
monochrome

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
theme of a-nation '03


Quote:

Originally Posted by Surreal17 (Post 3317031)
Day 3 - Summer love (the whole M(A)DE IN JAPAN album is love); It has the right amount of nostalgia and freshness, I really like that. fairyland is amazing too.

M(A)DE IN JAPAN doesn't get enough love, it's a really good album!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuki-7 (Post 3317035)
Day 03: everywhere nowhere I don’t think this song is seen as a summer song at all but to me the whole ambiance and the way how the song is arranged really make me thing of summer.

I agree, everywhere nowhere definitely has a summer vibe!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.