Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   RAINBOW exclusive Accessory Presents w/ reservation =] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2825)

angela 4th December 2002 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chibinina4
I'm not rich. It takes me months to save up enough money just to buy a single. If I had a job then I'd be able to spend more, but I don't so I have to wait months at a time to order something. I don't even have an allowance! Ayu fanatic, maybe. But I'm not head-over-heels about ordering every single Ayu release because I know that it would be impossible for me to buy everything out there. I do what I can, no matter how long it takes. I've been saving for this new album for nearly 4 months and I'm determined on buying it when that day comes.
hEHeheh nice wan~ ;) ;)
i've admired yah~ ;) ;)

AyuRlz 4th December 2002 01:28 PM

the i am... i bought comes with only a mini poster... but why the things given out different? another tactic used by avex?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.