![]() |
I won't receive mine until way after Christmas, but I don't care. As long as I get it soon I'm happy. :)
|
does that mean Rainbow wont be on the album???i dont thin i can get it on time! >< because i need to get overseas version! too expensive in canada to get jp version! 40$ freakily dikcly bucks!!!!!WITHOUT TAX!!!!!!>< hope someone will hack it or put it on the web hehe so like yeha will Rainbow be on the album??
|
Quote:
|
grantith, i did the translation of it in ayumihamasaki.org
u can check it out in the news section! plz feel free to visit! www.ayumihamasaki.org/frameset.htm i hope there is no wrong in translating them! ;p |
hEHeheh..... can't wait for the album to be out!!! and i hope that i can get the JP version sooooo badly~ =)
|
anything different if i get the overseas version??
|
Ok thanks glenn. I will check it out. :)
|
hmm i dunno i pre ordered it and like.........i get a poster hehe hopefully!
|
argh !!!...hands itchy........
|
damit! in japan they get prizes! towel, log book and somehting else! damit! ohw ell at least we get the poster........hopefully hehe
|
hope the album comes with the poster.....it will be real COOL to hang it on the wall !!!!!!
|
hehe yup thatll be my first ayu poster!
|
i got a poster from the duty album but it really seems old and i really hope to replace the i am poster fast
|
Quote:
|
hehe we all hope to get that poster
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:59 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.