Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [tabloid] Ayumi breaks up with boyfriend...? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36586)

Endlessoul 25th November 2005 11:41 AM

Argh, I always ignore this kind of newspapers especially from HK, you know.:D
So never mind. 99.99% it is a rumour.

Aisha_Angel 25th November 2005 11:55 AM

You know what, I think they should just go ahead and break up. IMO, I think he's kind of holding her back from growing with her music and in her life. Sure, they look good together but it's a little obvious that they don't "feel like they're really together". They just need to do like Nick&Jessica and just break up. I believe that if they did, we'd be able to get a part of Ayu we've never seen before. (Plus...she just doesn't look genuinly happy with being his girl.)

royle 25th November 2005 12:41 PM

the article said that Ayu is going to the party of gay bar without tomoya. And the staff of the company said: if ayu still dont work hard, she is gonna replace by ai otsuka or koda kumi..

Sweer 25th November 2005 01:35 PM

all I say about this is: "bah!" :rolleyes

elepop 25th November 2005 02:15 PM

It's not the first time there's tabloids saying she's not with her boyfriend anymore. So I don't really care, but if it's true, that really sucks...

But it's not because you party with your friends without your boyfriend that it means that they broke up. That's just plain stupid.

Mirai Noah 25th November 2005 03:18 PM

Probably just a rumor...

Yarumi 25th November 2005 03:31 PM

too many rumors :shrug

I wish reporters and paparazzi would leave Ayu alone and let her join her time off! She works long hard hours. she needs a break

URANUS 25th November 2005 04:08 PM

I think gay bars are the "in" thing in Japan now since two of Japan's biggest starts frequent gay bars- Ayu and Hikki. Haha.

alternarist 25th November 2005 05:28 PM

i dont think a straight person visiting gay bar, is something wrong... hmm.. newspapers from HK are best at cooking up stories!!

yumi 25th November 2005 05:35 PM

i'm tired hear this rumour

nt31dean 25th November 2005 05:57 PM

That's totally bull **** and unsubstantiated.:eviltongu I can never trust any HK tabloid because all they can do is only to make annoying rumors. AND they never provide definite proof afterwards:irked .They purpose is really obvious. They can't earn income without those rumors, so they destroy celebrities' reputation just to make more fortune. That's too sleasy and barbarian. How pitiful.

SunshineSlayer 25th November 2005 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winterkill
It's not like they have to do every little thing together or be tied together 24/7. They can do their different things. Nobody can force them to watch a movie together.

Oh I agree. I just think that it is a bit odd that they don't seem to go out anywhere together. They've been together for years, yet its rare to actually see them together.

mui-gei-tal 25th November 2005 08:02 PM

another breakup rumour?
gaaa...
they said they broke up when ayu cut her hair short in the "no way to say" era, and now they say this again when she dyes her hair dark...omg...LOL

emi♡ 25th November 2005 09:17 PM

99.99% rumor...CHINESE NEWSPAPER...more like 199.99% rumor...

nmskalmn 25th November 2005 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer
Oh I agree. I just think that it is a bit odd that they don't seem to go out anywhere together. They've been together for years, yet its rare to actually see them together.

They are smart enough to keep their private life private.

UvegotMail 26th November 2005 12:23 AM

:yes

They keep it private and you see all the rumors about them now, imagine if they didn't keep it private?

FancySN 26th November 2005 12:33 AM

WHY DON'T THEY JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY.
Sheesh!
They've been going out for FOREVER.

They keep their relationship soooo private too...I guess this means it must be really important to them.

Qt Mashi 26th November 2005 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royle
the article said that Ayu is going to the party of gay bar without tomoya. And the staff of the company said: if ayu still dont work hard, she is gonna replace by ai otsuka or koda kumi..

omg if Ayu doesnt work hard enough she'll be overtaken by Ai of Koda?

she's already working hard!! :eviltongu

STEP you 26th November 2005 02:48 AM

i don't think that ayu would pull her bf to a gay bar and risk the chances of possible rumors of him being gay!

Coelacanth 26th November 2005 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asongforXX
But it's not because you party with your friends without your boyfriend that it means that they broke up. That's just plain stupid.

Yeah, and I'm sure going to gay bars isn't Nagase's idea of fun. :rolleyes


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.