Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oricon Ranking Daily [Bold & Delicious / PRIDE ] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36837)

Raleigh 30th November 2005 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extepan
did oyu not expect ayu to go number 1? why do people call it a miracle?

Well since there have been many people saying how Ayu's career is at stake.. and how Bold and Delicious won't be successful and all I guess it is a relief that it got #1 :P Anyhow calling it a miracle is far fetched though.

fεяnαndδ 30th November 2005 01:43 PM

Nonsense.

Second-best single of the year.

marty518 30th November 2005 02:25 PM

YAY! If you google Ayu's name on Google Japan news and browse the various articles, there's one that says it sold 175,000 copies on the first day.. I'll try to find it.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ranking/3071/

Yeah, here. She sold 175,200 copies on day 1 apparently.

Raleigh 30th November 2005 02:33 PM

Oh my... Oricon expectancy was 170.20. Pretty accurate of them. And wow. That's impressive. Especially for a single one month from an album..

jasjasss 30th November 2005 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty518
YAY! If you google Ayu's name on Google Japan news and browse the various articles, there's one that says it sold 175,000 copies on the first day.. I'll try to find it.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ranking/3071/

Yeah, here. She sold 175,200 copies on day 1 apparently.

lol i think thats impossible ..
i think the 175,200 is th epredicted weekly sales ~
anyway
even if this NEWS is true ... i will be so happY ~

Neo Daydream 30th November 2005 03:38 PM

AYU NO.1!!! w00t! AYU CONTINUES TO ROCK IT!!! ^^

bernardation 30th November 2005 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasjasss
lol i think thats impossible ..
i think the 175,200 is th epredicted weekly sales ~
anyway
even if this NEWS is true ... i will be so happY ~

YEAH !! indeed

lotusoka 30th November 2005 03:59 PM

wow..

Mirai Noah 30th November 2005 04:33 PM

Congrats to Ayu!! :)

hana_sanctuary 30th November 2005 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qt Mashi
as soo worried about this single!!

so happy, but wonder how many it sold...


I agree XD

Either way, Go Ayu \^_^/

AyuGAME 30th November 2005 07:43 PM

congrats ayu
hope the single goes well
i love the single

Cyria 30th November 2005 07:56 PM

Congrats to Ayu, we expect her to be #1 but it's still always nice to hear it.

*Petit* 30th November 2005 08:54 PM

Coulden't anybody translate this page to clear up whether these are the sales (if they are B&D will probably be her most successful single this year O.o) or if they are the predictions.

ayu_fan929 30th November 2005 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty518
YAY! If you google Ayu's name on Google Japan news and browse the various articles, there's one that says it sold 175,000 copies on the first day.. I'll try to find it.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ranking/3071/

Yeah, here. She sold 175,200 copies on day 1 apparently.

uhhh..thats the "expentancy number", pretty useless imo. but definietly the 175.2 is NOT the sales for the 1st day. also, if u scroll down, the article was published on 11/27 @8AM

elepop 30th November 2005 10:27 PM

No wonder she's number one hehe!!!

But I wonder how we are gonna know how much shehave sold so far since Oricon doesn't show the numbers anymore...

Yarumi 30th November 2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larisa-chan
lol well she got first with that single, huh...

Can't wait to see sales


yeah I'm surprised, but GO AYU! Even though I don't really like B&D... I still want her to be #1 :)

~*Mabushii*~ 30th November 2005 11:00 PM

well at least she's first.. im finding sqwat info wise on how it sold aside from that one page.. but as stated already.. it was posted the 27th..
so .. I'd like to see some real numbers

Zeke. 30th November 2005 11:09 PM

I am so happy that Ayu made it to #1! Wow! I knew she had it in her but I wasn't sure if her fans would support her or not with this single since it is so different. I guess it sounds weird at first but grows on you in time; I used to think it was dumb but it grew on me (and my little sister too!)!

:innocent

jkm444 1st December 2005 01:19 AM

CONGRATS TO AYU!!! I hope it stays no.1 the whole enitre week and if it it does, then that means ayu is tied with matsuda seiko for the most no.1 female singer to have no.1 single.

gakkun 1st December 2005 01:36 AM

Oricon says there isn't a huge difference between B&D and Star and there's a possibility that Star will overtake B&D...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.