Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Pride = Crucified? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37036)

Raleigh 4th December 2005 10:24 AM

^ Exactly. I do not know why Ayu is to blame for something she did not do.

Qt Mashi 4th December 2005 10:43 AM

yup it sounds deadly similar...

it's GEO from Sweetbox after all...

dulceku 4th December 2005 11:10 AM

.... it think it is very same.... aww it was same with Will... anyway, she don't make melodies... is not her fault...

AyuGAME 4th December 2005 11:32 AM

i will hear it and give my judgement
but..i don't know but there is so many bad news around this month
especially her poor sales...
i just hate to know the fact that she get so many bad news

AyuGAME 4th December 2005 01:11 PM

the chorus is really similar..oh my god
i doubt that ayu know that she sing the same chorus part with the other song
the rest of the song is totally different but the chorus is really similar..the different is just the tempo..oh my god...
pride is better that crucified..but..oh my...i don't know what to say anymore
i feel really sad, poor ayu

kendelle 4th December 2005 01:32 PM

Does it really matter if they're simiilar? Like others have said earlier, there will eventually be no original songs left, and it's not like she ripped the whole tune, and is calling it her own...

Who can be bothered getting angry at a singer for having a tune similar to someone elses? I can't... XD And I like Pride best anyways. All that's happened is that she's taken a tune and re-vamped it to something better ^__^

Sweer 4th December 2005 02:15 PM

did anyone of you ever see the PV for crucified???
hahah that is sooo cheap and actually quite distgusting :P

Yukitora 4th December 2005 02:24 PM

Haha, i'm not supprised... Army of Lover's image kinda scare me to start with XD

I really don't like crucified.... the chorus' vocals sound horrible to me for some reason O_o But like, atleast Army of Lovers are getting attention through this little Ayu-related mishap!

Aisha_Angel 4th December 2005 02:54 PM

I thought the melody sounded familiar...but only b/c it reminded me of WONDERLAND meeting HOPE or PAIN...But I still love all three songs.

fεяnαndδ 4th December 2005 03:04 PM

Ew!

It really does!

It's like, an exact copy!

ayu_fan929 4th December 2005 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KORiA
For real :x and people are taking things way too serious. I think people here should be prescribed medication for high blood pressure.

uhh..no1 is really freaking out here or nething....

R@INBOW 4th December 2005 03:23 PM

0k i agree the ch0rus bein similar. we||... it's the sweetb0x guy/ga| w0rk anyway and the temp0 is different. anyway, crucified gives mE a creepy fee|in whi|e Pride gives mE a sad fee|in. A tota||y different c0ncept im0.

stardusties 4th December 2005 03:39 PM

a LOT of things can sound similar, I believethis is all coincidence,

minkAYuko 4th December 2005 06:04 PM

and I thought this thread was not here... it runs like a virus through ayu forums...

anyway... I have some suggestions:

like some1 in another forum said... it's a very common chord progression so...one chord takes to another. it just might be really a coincidence.

or

could it be possible that this guy/girl or whatever GEO of SWEETBOX had some involment in crucified??? even if it's an 90.s hit?


n_n

I said.

the angel song 4th December 2005 06:20 PM

wooow. The chorus's melody sounds like the chorus in "Pride", but that's it. Someone said "Pride" sounded more like "Once upon a December" from the Anastasia movie, and I hear that more. That type of chord descent is very popular actually...I don't see how some people can just dislike ayu for something like that...

Beyond the Sea 4th December 2005 06:27 PM

woah, it really does sound like pride~ how cool :)

hiro 4th December 2005 06:31 PM

So that's why the song sucks. It was ripped off a horrible song to beign with. hahhahahahah

kristen 4th December 2005 06:31 PM

Well, didn't something like this happen with Walking Proud too?

Lumix 4th December 2005 06:38 PM

Maybe GEO really loves this song and he copied melody for Pride and gospel idea for Bold & Delicious!!!

:D :D :D

Delirium-Zer0 4th December 2005 07:28 PM

OMG I have been RACKING MY BRAIN trying to figure out where I heard that melody before! I KNOW it's a weird thing to say but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS XD!!!! *hug hug hug* oh man. My brain suddenly feels so much better now. XD!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.