Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Images (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   [Pics] TeamAyu Mag Vol. 19 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38395)

lotusoka 2nd January 2006 09:49 PM

Cute, thanks for sharing :D

AyuRlz 3rd January 2006 03:26 AM

nice!

krishna 4th January 2006 07:02 AM

kawaii...kawaii.
Thanks for the picture!

Yarumi 4th January 2006 01:43 PM

thanks for the scans!

I love the cartoon Ayu with dark hair... but I do miss her golden locks :( Perhaps this dark phase will pass :yes

that 3 picture.... at the very bottom middle with that black dress on... what is that from? some photo shoot I missed??? I like it! I want to see that PS :yes

ntdvo 4th January 2006 02:09 PM

she's got some nice shots there. Thank you

fεяnαndδ 4th January 2006 02:24 PM

Thanks!

Cyria 5th January 2006 08:39 PM

Thank you! The cartoons are always so sweet. It's nice to see behind the scenes pics from that SCawaii shoot.

Princess_Of_Roses 5th January 2006 10:25 PM

awwww...so cute..^__^

† Lynn † 5th January 2006 11:46 PM

**-**

cyyong29 9th January 2006 09:31 AM

Wow...So beautiful...
I wish I got it too~

pbs1605 11th January 2006 07:11 AM

cute,,thanks.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.