Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hidden line in Pride? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41925)

Ayumi no Yume 24th March 2006 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ph33r
I think hamasaki is telling us to listen to our pride.

Edit: Shoot. I lose.

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/4448/wtf09ss.png
Welcome to the world of me pwning you/people.

Rain_RuLez 24th March 2006 05:02 AM

I'm hearing "listen" as well.

cybermoomba 24th March 2006 05:17 AM

I luv the way she says LISTEN! It's like PAY ATTENTION to my song NOW! Yes Miss Hamasaki :D

Axel_Grease 24th March 2006 05:22 AM

I've heard it too, but never really thought anything of it. Maybe she knew the single wouldn't sell well and people might not like it, so she wants people to LISTEN to it anyway. XD

Princess_Of_Roses 24th March 2006 06:24 AM

Sweetbox says listen..so its probably listen

Jennie Mae 24th March 2006 06:40 AM

Wow, I actually guessed at what might have been English, and got it right? This is strangely bizarre.
I'd hate to say it, but... I think Hamasaki is telling us to listen to our pride. :yes

Manross 24th March 2006 06:43 AM

lol! Yep it does sound like Listen. yes yes listen to pride! its a gd song

Mad_Cactuar 24th March 2006 06:52 AM

Wow, I never knew she could put in English words that makes sense for once! :D It makes me happy. She might be the next to produce and English album under IDJ and flop.

Seriously though, I would love it if it was "listen". It shows that Ayu is learning or has learnt or is curious about English. She might just pull an Exodus wxcept with success.

truehappiness 24th March 2006 07:41 AM

Eh.

Ayu has no interest in foreign markets though, hm? :p

I'd rather only see her in Japan than see idiots badmouth her in America ;-;

MeMeMeChant 24th March 2006 07:55 AM

Yeah, I always thought it was Listen.

Yukitora 24th March 2006 09:16 AM

a) it's definately listen. It is on sweetboxes version. Jade clearly singles "listen"
b) I thought it was really obvious...
c) she also sings "I want my pride". She does it in the live version, but if you listen carefully when she starts to sing "lalalala" you hear one where she goes "Iwama praaaaaaaaaaa".

By the way, she didn't make it up... she copied Jade.

Dark Eiri 24th March 2006 11:51 AM

Yeah, she says "Listen...", like "Listen to my story".

alternarist 24th March 2006 01:56 PM

yeah i didnt even notice at all.. perhaps check from SWEETBOX's version?

thinkingoutloud89 24th March 2006 02:02 PM

I think itīs LISTEN^^

walking proud 24th March 2006 03:25 PM

It's definitely "Listen", and I never considered it "hidden".

AyuGAME 24th March 2006 04:14 PM

wow..i never notice that since i don't like that song

Mirai Noah 24th March 2006 04:33 PM

I always thought that it was "listen" as well.

superdonut 24th March 2006 04:59 PM

Yeah, I just checked now... I never noticed before, but I don't listen to this song too much... it sure does sound like Listen (before I notice what you all said)

sexysaucestar 24th March 2006 05:35 PM

Mm..I think we got enough people confirming that it's "Listen" o_O Haha..

Ballerina_xXX 24th March 2006 06:18 PM

It's Listen and I heard it and understood it the first time I listened to it...whats the mystery?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.