Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Where to find uraayu Photos (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4264)

akatsuki 1st January 2004 07:17 PM

On this site you can have ura ayu pictures.

http://www.hamasakingdom.fr.st/

however it's in french.. so if you dont understand, you have to go in "a museum" and then you shouldn't have any trouble.

PS it's the 1st time i do a link in a reply so maybe it wont work then jsut re-type the adress lol

-BOKU- 1st January 2004 07:25 PM

[request] Uraayu Pictures
 
hey does anyone know or have the uraayu pictures?? I really need em for someone i know heh ^_^ thanx a bunch :yatta

Aga-chan 1st January 2004 07:54 PM

You can find them for example on this site:

HamasakingdoM.

Hope that helped somehow. ^^v

rainbow_momiji™ 2nd January 2004 04:57 AM

its french ¬.¬ oh the joy of reading french hehe

akatsuki 2nd January 2004 05:37 AM

i had already give it in an other post though

HanabiChick 3rd January 2004 12:38 PM

Does anyone know a site that has all the pics from uraayu? I went to the Hamasakingdom site, and it only has a few from it...

rainbow_momiji™ 3rd January 2004 12:59 PM

yea i need them all i used to have them all but now nothing T.T

Ayashiku Lady 3rd January 2004 05:30 PM

When I hear Uraayu I remember Urahara, those young Japanese that have a lot of fashion styles... ^^

ayumi_pukka89 3rd January 2004 05:47 PM

i dunno if someone said this already.....but u can get lots of uraayu pics on Nihon Zone....

HanabiChick 4th January 2004 09:32 PM

Oh I see - it's been a while since I've been to Nihon Zone, and have only just got the new URL... I'll get the rest of them now - thanks!

HanabiChick 5th January 2004 06:54 PM

The new URL for Nihon is:


http://www.nihon-gallery.com/


The first time I found it, I was forwarded from the old site, and it didn't work, but I typed in the URL and it worked that way. And this site has 74 uraayu images... don't know if that's all of them, though.

Chandrachan 8th February 2007 03:18 AM

I checked this site but it didn't work...can anyone please tell me where I can get all Uraayu pics - arigatou ^_^

~ayu-cake~ 8th February 2007 08:55 AM

http://zyrex.org/gallery/Ayumi1/AyuBooks/uraayu/

This site has most of them... but the last few pages of the uraayu book arn't featured, and I can't seem to find them.
I could try scanning them up myself, but I really don't want to ruin my book .___.

~X2RADialbomber~ 8th February 2007 09:25 AM

http://angel-ayu.de/anascans/ has the Limited Edition Scans (These pictures in the LE weren't in the Normal Edition) ^_^

extepan 8th February 2007 09:28 AM

i didnt know there was a Limited Edition uraayu.

chocopockymaster 8th February 2007 11:31 AM

Yep. It's oversized, comes with a DVD, and comes with a little diary-thing. I have it, and love it. :luv2

Chandrachan 8th February 2007 10:53 PM

Arigatou Gozaimashita Minna!! ^_^
I'll check out the sites!! ^_^


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.