Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What is Ayumi singing in "Beautiful Fighters"? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44731)

Jo-chan 16th June 2006 01:08 AM

After reading everyone's guesses, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. :laugh
The funniest is "Let's fight evil men!" with "Fist fighters go badass!" coming in a close second. You all crack me up.

Ani_C 16th June 2006 01:15 AM

i hear sumtin like "It's my beauty fighters" or sumtin XDD or "It's Beautiful Fighters" >w<

alternarist 16th June 2006 03:33 PM

i think its

"It's my beautiful fighters
It's my beautiful fight"

where the "beautiful" was sung very quickly. i mean. the song is Beautiful Fighters. the most probable one is "beautiful fighters" right? :P

WalkingProud 16th June 2006 04:02 PM

"egg, egg, it's new single, egg!" ... but i could be wrong! ;)

nanami606 16th June 2006 04:20 PM

I hear let's fight evil men aswell

Raiu-Ayu 16th June 2006 10:12 PM

I hear something that sounds like :"Isfayamodamus" but I think it may actually be beautiful fighters backwards or something

sora2522 16th June 2006 10:49 PM

it's not beautiful fighters backwards. i'm listening to the backwards version, and it's like, 'nye wo nasteaku' over and over again

sora2522 16th June 2006 10:52 PM

to me, it sounds like it's my beautiful men, yea

evolusean 17th June 2006 03:41 PM

She isn't saying anything, backward or forward. It's just a common effect in music, where they take a previously recorded lyric from the song, crop little fragments out, and re-arrange them so it creates a new melody of random syllables. It's more common in dance remixes of songs, but here Ayu uses it in the original song itself. It's just for fun, to add another layer to the arrangement.

ALPHY 18th June 2006 07:51 AM

"It's final bands...??" Lol. My guess stupid guess.

stardusties 18th June 2006 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazuki
I just wanted to know what everyone would hear.. Ladies Night was pretty obvious.. x__x

Blue baggus xDD

:lech -giggle-

Quote:

Originally Posted by mishidabo
Smile for me

XD XD XD

:D I wanna see your grill!!

Kenshi 18th June 2006 11:16 PM

For me it is:

It's Beautiful Fighters
It's a beautiful fight.

[taskin.ayu] 19th June 2006 06:45 AM

It's "It's beautiful fighters" randomly digitially mixed around. XD Also, they thrown in the first line "do" of doki from the first verse. :3

"It's beautiful fighters
It's beautiful fight-
Do Do"

It's like how the intro to hitomi's Japanese girl doesn't really make sense, it's just "Japanese girl" mixed around everywhere.

Dustie 19th June 2006 08:11 AM

I think it was the "(o)to" from "otogibanashi" that was thrown in between the digital speech (as if she was to start singing the actual verse).

Somebody on AHO suggested it could be:
"Kiss my nobel butt, kiss my nobel butt"

but I'm not sure if it's right.

xD

BlueBird 19th June 2006 03:30 PM

Another vote for "Let's fight evil men!" here. =P

orenji_jaro 20th June 2006 11:26 AM

wow noen of you guys get what she said... o.o

she say 'it's my own race' in japanese accent -_-

itsu ma on' a re-su

*Petit* 20th June 2006 11:36 AM

it's fire and madness.. to me... much like this thread.

heyheyderek 20th June 2006 12:12 PM

Oh~I even didn't notice they are words~haa...
I just heard some "fighter"s~~

Pow! 20th June 2006 12:29 PM

I think,, "It's Final Moment,, It's final moment,, It's final momentum,,"

Mad_Cactuar 20th June 2006 12:34 PM

I think she's singing "It's fine don't be mad"..


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.