Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Your favourite ayu vocal in a song.. (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46092)

*Petit* 11th July 2006 05:15 PM

I think it have to be in fly high. Especially the verses. Also the MARIAs in the end of M.

chibi_sunny 11th July 2006 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaou-xijiang
I agree with this part of your comment, her voice was astounding in 2003 (but I still enjoyed her voice in 2001 up until 2004, after her MY STORY album)

:yes She sounded so good in those two albums.
I forgot to mention Because of You and Memorial Address. Like xiaou already said, I love that desperate voice Ayu had in Memorial Address and then she sounded so angry and angsty in Because of You....I feel like crying.

ohsixthirty 11th July 2006 09:21 PM

i'm not sure if its my fave, but pride is waaaaay up there for me.

BanFan 11th July 2006 09:42 PM

Theme of a-nation '03
Peaceful, strong, and just a little sad. Nothing can top the vocals in this song. Her best vocal performance ever, not a single annoying thing about it, even the "la la la" part at the end. A beautiful little song with amazing vocals.

Runner Ups:

Liar
Why does everyone hate this song and her vocal performance in it? I think it's amazing, one of her best. So much emotion in the chorus, I can't help but feel that she really is turning her back on love in that song (Check the translation).

Key~eternal tie ver.~
The small amount of instruments really goes well with Ayumi's soothing voice in this song. Once again, I can't find any flaws in her singing this time around and the final chorus is breathtaking.

SURREAL
All I can say about this song is wow. Some might find her singing to be a little annoying in this track, but I think it's a little raw and very beautiful. The bridge is absolutely stunning. She sings low, she sings high, it's just a great classic Ayumi sound.

ANGEL'S SONG
One of the few songs where I think Ayumi sounds like she's really enjoying herself without sounding annoying. The lyrics are so uplifting, and I adore the way she stops to say, "Kimi no se ni tenshi no hane wo mita". The verses sound better than the choruses, but it's got awesome vocals throughout.

PrincessAyu 11th July 2006 09:45 PM

- Far away
- Daybreak
- I am...
- Who...
- Close to you
- Free & Easy

xiaou-xijiang 11th July 2006 09:51 PM

@BANFAN: I also enjoyed her singing preformance in Key (the whole song was like whoa :) )

Echoed_Memories 11th July 2006 11:20 PM

Memorial address, Moments, & teddy bear :yes

Syphex 11th July 2006 11:39 PM

end roll (Stadium Tour 2002)

Ani_C 12th July 2006 12:08 AM

I agree with whoever says Forgiveness eheh (this one time i boosted the volume on a surround sound system and almost messed up my ears xDDD it was worth it)

Coelacanth 12th July 2006 12:33 AM

Close to you

Ah, it's so underrated! Forget 'Dearest' and 'Voyage', her vocals compliment the arrangement so well in this song. Perfect winter love song. Her vocals bring so much warmth.

Others:

SCAR
WE WISH
Sotsugyoushashin
End roll (A BEST ver.)
Liar
Bold & Delicious
SURREAL

elepop 12th July 2006 01:10 AM

^^ I agree about "Close to you". Her voice is very soothing and peaceful.

A Song for XX
Key ~eternal tie ver.~
Memorial Address
alterna
Who...

walt1112 12th July 2006 01:26 AM

i love her voice in SURREAL and immature. besides, yeah...Moments,nice voice!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.