Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New Moderator Nominations [Ends April 1, 2003 at 3 AM GMT] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4740)

ImpactBreaker 25th March 2003 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Biscuitgirl
I thought we could only nominate one person? Are we allowed to nominate more? *confused*
Well I saw people voting in more than 1 so I voted in who I thought could do the job well! Of course this is a serious matter and I wasn't joking on who I nominated.:)

Chireresu 25th March 2003 01:39 AM

Ia also vote for ImpactBreaker.

nmskalmn 25th March 2003 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Biscuitgirl
I thought we could only nominate one person? Are we allowed to nominate more? *confused*
Multiple nominations is fine.

Unimatrix Prime™ 25th March 2003 02:22 AM

In the end, it'll come down to a select few, but I didn't think people would be voting for more than 1 mod... =/

samuraiDRIVE 25th March 2003 02:23 AM

Delirium-0
EdenZone
ImpactBreaker

But they've already been done. Heh.

Chireresu 25th March 2003 04:42 AM

Can we nominate ourselves, if so I would like to become a nominee.~

rainbow_momiji™ 25th March 2003 04:58 AM

so would i, i would like to be a nominee, but im still a newbie..lol less than a week old * aww bless *

mimika 25th March 2003 05:16 AM

true i'd like to contribute to the forum also~ but i'm sure therez many members in here that knows a lot bout ayu and are very capable ^_^

itz a really really tough choice....

Super Ichiban 25th March 2003 06:21 AM

The people that I would nominate have already been nominated. :think

Ayufan Vegeta 25th March 2003 06:47 AM

you know, i always question the validity of nominations like this. are people getting nominated merely b/c they're popular? or are they getting nominated b/c they're actually qualified for the job? a mod at AHS should have both a take-charge attitude AS WELL AS a PERSONALITY. too often, elections like this are done on favorability and popularity, rather than ability.

this has gotten to be a wonky forum as of late (if you don't believe that, then you're in DENIAL). weird, pointless arguments spring up out of the most harmless comments made by people who had no intention of insulting anyone. it takes an intelligent person to handle situations like that, someone who is a good communicator. someone who is both willing and able to handle any and all situations that come up. think twice, or even 3 or 4...oh hell, think 100 times before you nominate someone.

personally, i nominate Chibinina. she's both eloquent and intelligent, and in my opinion, of all the ANS members i know (and you know who you are), she's the only person that i would nominate.

Chireresu 25th March 2003 07:21 AM

If I may I would like to vote for myself.

angela 25th March 2003 07:22 AM

biscuitgal... cos she is very nice of her to create almost everybodee's avatar and sig!! ^^
can can be forum designer...

destiny_ayu 25th March 2003 08:45 AM

Takke_ayumi
Biscuitgirl
Edenzone

skyline 25th March 2003 10:33 AM

What... No nominations for ElmStreet?:laugh :laugh :laugh

Sakura_Drops 25th March 2003 10:54 AM

ImpactBreaker
Biscuitgirl

Unimatrix Prime™ 25th March 2003 01:03 PM

Chiresu: You already voted for yourself... twice

You only have to repy to this once, and it should only be the people you think will do the job best...

chsf 25th March 2003 01:37 PM

I think it would be nice with someone who's not North-American or British or from some other English-speaking country!

rainbow_momiji™ 25th March 2003 03:36 PM

ooii lol theres not many people from UK! * spins around *

*winks @ camera *

Thanks why ive upped my self:)

SurrealDreams 25th March 2003 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Super Ichiban
The people that I would nominate have already been nominated. :think
To Ichiban and everyone else: It doesn't matter if they have already been nominated yet or not, you can have your say on this - the nomination hasn't ended yet.

I would like to stress the importance of who would be capable of being a moderator, refer to Grantith's first post here for more information in case you missed it.

rainbow_momiji™ 25th March 2003 04:00 PM

ooo...evolution wind, i like that:D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.