Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Asian Music Polls (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] [2007] Best Song on LOVE PiECE? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65032)

ayu-fan 29th October 2007 03:47 PM

renai shashin of course!! i've never get tired of it!

austin. ♥ 29th October 2007 03:51 PM

Yumekei c/w CHU-LIP.

elepop 29th October 2007 04:02 PM

Yumekui is one of my favorite Ai song, so I picked that one!

Lee_Hamasaki 17th November 2007 03:40 PM

chu lip

ayumixfan 22nd November 2007 06:41 AM

PEACH only because I played CHU-LIP too often XD! I use to hate PEACH but now I love it for some reason XD

Raleigh 22nd November 2007 12:07 PM

Yumekui.

Miku 27th November 2007 11:13 AM

Frienger is a catchy song :D

bakacat 27th November 2007 05:19 PM

CHU-LIP for me. :)

Yoake 17th July 2008 08:30 PM

Ren'ai Shashin

KarenPang 18th July 2008 03:30 AM

ooh this's tough

I say it's a tie between Yumekui , Renai Shashin & Friegner

love in music 18th July 2008 04:08 AM

renai shashin, it is so pretty

CHE.R.RY 18th July 2008 06:22 AM

I liked 'HEART' a lot.

Zachery! 18th July 2008 06:24 AM

as for me, it is a tie between Yumekui and PEACH

but surely, I will pick the summer single

Amai Yume 18th July 2008 07:04 AM

No contest, Yumekui for the win!!!!

KarenPang 18th July 2008 07:08 AM

^ not to mention the PV's 1 of the cutest coming from Ai

Celaphorce 24th July 2008 07:46 PM

Frienger love all the way!, It's the song that made me an Ai fan once again, I remember listening to Sakuranbo and loved it. Downloaded Love Punch, was disgusted right away and ignored her for YEARS until Frienger came out, then I got her discography and love her with all my heart!!!

Hanabi_surreal 24th July 2008 09:05 PM

Ren'ai Shashin!!!!

ville 25th July 2008 07:46 AM

I like peach, its cute .. :>

pommy48 26th July 2008 07:24 AM

i love PEACH, make me so happy

aqua_crystal 28th July 2008 11:01 PM

Yumekui. It's a really unique song!!!!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.