Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayu's coupé in ASIA TOUR 2007 A DVD? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71053)

Foxxy_Fuyumi 29th March 2008 08:25 PM

GOOD LORD
She is really the queen of JPOP!

zoomzoom 29th March 2008 08:48 PM

Wait a minute, isn't that the same car as Paris Hilton? :dead2

Oh well, it's a really cool car anyway, even she can't destroy it.

fanmail 29th March 2008 09:40 PM

LOL, Ayu is so cool... I love her taste in cars. :D

Heh, I can totally imagine Ayu behind the wheel too.. :P

AyuHamasaki01 29th March 2008 09:40 PM

^True!
To bad she doesn't drive an Aston Martin :cry But Bentley is awesome too!

Ani_C 29th March 2008 09:46 PM

^^; I hope I never have to handle a puppy that expensive...

Deneb 29th March 2008 11:56 PM

i m pretty sure they drive in the right side in japan. nice car :thud

Calico 30th March 2008 12:57 AM

^I'm guessing the car is foreign made, and therefore on the opposite side from in Japan. Doesn't mean she can't drive it. It'd just be more difficult.

Anyway, I was hoping she wouldn't even have a license...then we could have something ELSE in common, haha.

zoomzoom 30th March 2008 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deneb (Post 1394041)
i m pretty sure they drive in the right side in japan. nice car :thud

They drive in the left side, like UK. As Calico said, the car is foreign and might not have been formatted to fit Japan, so the steering is still in the left side.

AyuHamasaki01 30th March 2008 12:33 PM

Bentley's are made in UK :yes
English people are so good in building cars :smitten I envy them...

EDIT: Here's something about the Bentley Continental GT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bentley_Continental_GT
(Maybe because it's "continental" the steering is on the right side :shrug)

zoomzoom 31st March 2008 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 (Post 1394724)
Bentley's are made in UK :yes
English people are so good in building cars :smitten I envy them...

Though it's practically a Volkswagen :laugh

taskinillusion 31st March 2008 06:28 PM

Ah ha! I was wondering what that car was that she was driving! I thought it might have been a Mercedes of some type, but yeah, that would be "too cheap" for her! :laugh Oh and yes, she's definitely driving it! I think it's awesome she gets to actually drive herself around sometimes!

AyuHamasaki01 31st March 2008 06:53 PM

^MERCEDES SLR/SLK McLAREN! :smitten

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomzoom (Post 1395612)
Though it's practically a Volkswagen :laugh

German people are also good at building cars:

Volkwagon
Mercedes (-Benz)
BMW

zoomzoom 31st March 2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 (Post 1396530)
German people are also good at building cars:

Volkwagon
Mercedes (-Benz)
BMW

Lol I know, it was just the way you were praising UK for it. It's like praising China for all the western products and clothes made there. Nobody does that.

Bonbon0507 2nd July 2008 05:17 PM

which video in Asia Tour 07 is that from?

Bad Wolf 2nd July 2008 05:45 PM

I believe it's one of the documentaries but for the life of me I can't remember which part :(

aqua_crystal 2nd July 2008 05:45 PM

Didn't Ayu have a Hummer or something?

Bad Wolf 2nd July 2008 05:50 PM

I don't know... but I imagine she'd have more than one car.

lfe. 2nd July 2008 06:46 PM

wow a Bentley? shes a high roller!

mimika 2nd July 2008 09:45 PM

haha..i was just about to post this question..apparently everyone is interested too

but i thought she would have drive some super nice limited edition car...although she probably has tons of upgrades and customization for her car...(bulletproof windows? LV monogram seats? hellokitty dashboard? lolz)

considering the amount of $$ she makes and the amount of brand name fashion items she bought...well i guess clothes and accessories are ALWAYS more important than cars to girls...lolz


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.