Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Mika Noguchi posts her signed copy of A COMPLETE in her blog! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79577)

ayumisrael 6th September 2008 12:58 AM

It looks great! I also want signed copy >_<

luna7996 6th September 2008 01:59 AM

That is so cool.I wish I could get my copy sing but I would never buy a sing cd.It waaaay better and priceles to actually stand close enough to Ayu and ask her for the autograph myself.

jbrat2219 6th September 2008 02:05 AM

Wow I'm super jealous xD; I would love to be Ayu's best friend! Not just for the Autographs either ;)

extepan 6th September 2008 02:58 AM

I Want Ayu's Autograph!

Foyuki 6th September 2008 03:16 AM

I want ayu's signature too!!

Jwiz 6th September 2008 03:19 AM

How sweet of ayu~

Meat Pao 6th September 2008 03:27 AM

I'M JEALOUS!!!!!

freedreamer 6th September 2008 04:40 AM

SO NICE!!!!
there suddenly an A COMPLETE HYPE here

wenren93 6th September 2008 05:32 AM

WOW WOW WOW ! :D
the cover look kinda glossy o.0

taskinillusion 6th September 2008 07:09 AM

AyUta, Mika is the head of Peach John, a Japanese lingerie line, which is the line that Ayu has recently been modeling for. She's like her closest friend and she calls her "mama" all the time. I'm not sure how they met though.

ayuzlove 6th September 2008 07:24 AM

i want my copy signed by ayu too! :D

TITANIC 6th September 2008 08:00 AM

Doesnt look thick...
I want my copied has ayu's signature.. :D

prussian blue 6th September 2008 08:10 AM

^i was about to say it

why it look so thin? 0.0

Yoake 6th September 2008 08:52 AM

I would like to have a A complete all singles signed by Ayu T_T

~ayu-cake~ 6th September 2008 11:01 AM

Ooo, pretty :)
I love the way this looks.

Ayu's so cute sending out her CD's XD

AyuHamasaki01 6th September 2008 02:07 PM

That's so cool! I want that one!

Chibi_Venus 6th September 2008 06:06 PM

Cute! ^^

Thanks for sharing!

luna7996 6th September 2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riozz (Post 1618989)
Doesnt look thick...
I want my copied has ayu's signature.. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 1618992)
^i was about to say it

why it look so thin? 0.0

Maybe she is just holding the top and not the whole box with the cds inside.

AyuGAME 7th September 2008 12:55 AM

OMG!!! i want mine signed by her too... (T_T)

minna 7th September 2008 04:06 AM

ahhh lucky her. I wish she would secretly sign one
and nobody would know. so it would be a suprise when you get it...XD


the box looks completly amazing :luv2


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.