Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oricon Special Issue (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79743)

Jwiz 10th September 2008 01:22 PM

Why appears and t2m is in the top ten list =/

Having a unique style like writing lyrics for all her song certainly helped ayu alot!

Thanks for the information.

aqua_crystal 10th September 2008 01:42 PM

Wow. This is exactly my opinion on Ayu's rankings. Wow. O_o

Melrose 10th September 2008 02:18 PM

Ummm..

Why is TO BE there and not SURREAL?

And WTF @ the PVs. I REALLY dont like those PVs except M, STEP you and talkin' 2 myself. Like WTF. CAROLS?! She's just standing on a stage SINGING for like 3-4 minutes. Marionette and Because of You are 5000000 times better.

I also thought Moments was a HUGE fav for JP fans? When I became a fan I read that Moments was her most famous song lol.

ArchangelLegend 10th September 2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumiko (Post 1624008)

Ayu's charm points ranking:
1) Lyrics
2) Voice
3) Melodies
4) Character
5) Style

Mine would be

1) Lyrics
2) Style (in music and fashion)
3) Character (nice and happy)
4) Cuteness (physically and mentally)
5) Emotion (how she sings on stage)

I don't find her voice charming but she'll still my most favorite singer. ^_^

jkm444 10th September 2008 08:39 PM

The top 10 for the pv ranking is pretty surprising, I never thought that talkn' 2 myself, CAROLS , and BLUE BIRD will be in it. (Especially since the CAROLS pv is really boring...)

MissElin_ 10th September 2008 09:23 PM

Voyage PV so high?! O.o Why? :P

lfe. 10th September 2008 09:46 PM

Voyage as number 1 PV??? No wais, there were so much better.

Still nice that they did a special issue

Melon Panda 10th September 2008 10:01 PM

I'm not the only one who likes BLUE BIRD, I see. :)

pommy48 10th September 2008 10:53 PM

thanks for this~ those songs are classics! people love BLUE BIRD as a pv~ i would too! so pretty!

Calico 10th September 2008 11:41 PM

Nice to see that Lyrics are her #1 charm. =) Although I'm surprised that "style" is so far down the list. Thanks for this! *goes to check out pictures*

angelwing886 11th September 2008 02:14 AM

thanks for the info

AyUta 11th September 2008 02:15 AM

Niice :D

yoshino 11th September 2008 08:52 AM

Thanks for the info.
The chart ranking wld be so different from mine. lolz. why isn't RAINBOW in the pv ranking? I liked that pv alot!!

truehappiness 11th September 2008 09:05 AM

I think they chose these rankings from songs on A COMPLETE only..

(Otherwise songs like untitled and MY ALL or like ASFXX would be up there..)

Aga-chan 11th September 2008 09:17 AM

^Yeah, I think so, too. I wonder what the ranking would be if all songs were to be included...

To see "talkin' 2 myself" up so high in the PV ranking is kinda surprising though.

Yoake 11th September 2008 11:32 AM

where is No way To Say? OO

I_you_me 11th September 2008 01:19 PM

yay for ayuu

Lee_410 11th September 2008 01:23 PM

I'm glad that SEASONS is an nº3.

wenren93 11th September 2008 02:00 PM

thanks for the info >:D !

SURREAL__RAINBOW 11th September 2008 02:04 PM

i would love to se part of me in there thou!

:D:D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.