Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I want A COMPLETE posters (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80419)

jimex289 25th October 2008 12:35 AM

Anyone know if there's anything different between the OS and the Japanese one? Apparently the size is the same...approx. 103 x 72.8cm.

LacusClyne 25th October 2008 06:57 AM

the japan is much bigger then the OS. but you can't find it in normal online stores, as it was meant for a lottry prize, you have to get those in auctions site

SURREAL__RAINBOW 25th October 2008 07:07 AM

the ones in ebay are pretty expensive

even that theyre only overseas version

=S

jimex289 26th October 2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 1677181)
the japan is much bigger then the OS. but you can't find it in normal online stores, as it was meant for a lottry prize, you have to get those in auctions site

Ah no no. I'm saying on YesAsia, the HK version with the poster has a description. And the size of the poster that comes with the HK Version CD+DVD+Poster is 103 x 72.8...which is the exact same measurement as the Japan version, the one you can win in the lottery. At the same time Yesasia seems to be selling another version of the poster separately, but with writing on it and it's B2 if I'm not mistaken.

I'm just wondering if the one that comes with the OS version of A COMPLETE is the same as the one you can win in the lottery in Japan, or is it the same as the one YesAsia is selling separately, only bigger but still with writing on it. Sorry if I sound confusing.

LacusClyne 28th October 2008 05:43 AM

hmmm. i found a taiwan version poster at ebay for USD$3.99, it's with text.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Hamasaki-Ayum...QQcmdZViewItem

size: 72.5 x 51.5 cm (28.5" x 20.5")

Aderianu 28th October 2008 07:52 AM

I think HK version better... not so much text
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...i/1d8cfbbf.jpg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.