Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ setlists and pictures [V] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81401)

Melrose 20th October 2008 10:02 PM

OMG Love the vids! GREAT vocals!

But I'm kind of thinking Marionette's vocals are exactly the same as at Hong Kong >_<

Coelacanth 20th October 2008 10:22 PM

Errr.. no offense, but anyone who thought Dearest sounded in any way decent really needs to watch other artists sing live.. or something. I've watched the clip four times, and it's honestly the worst I've ever heard her. I'm happy for the people that enjoy it and stuff, but errr.. whatever floats your boat I guess.

njanjayrp 20th October 2008 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 1671932)
Errr.. no offense, but anyone who thought Dearest sounded in any way decent really needs to watch other artists sing live.. or something. I've watched the clip four times, and it's honestly the worst I've ever heard her. I'm happy for the people that enjoy it and stuff, but errr.. whatever floats your boat I guess.

Putting other artists aside, Dearest sounded the way it almost always does, and imo it was far from a disaster.

Coelacanth 20th October 2008 10:32 PM

I guess everyone has different standards for her live singing, perhaps I'm just being a little too critical or something..

Max_ZZZ 20th October 2008 11:21 PM

hey does anyone have the lnk for the beginning of talkin' 2 myself?

and... I thought Dearest was very... pressured? like air pressure? LOL i dont know, it didn't sound smooth or serene at all like i usually hear it...

aura~ 20th October 2008 11:27 PM

^i felt the same.. i liek her vocals... but this tima Dearest wasn't calm... it was full of power and really strong... maybe too much... but i still like the way she sang it ^^

and the link of the begginint is the first link in the top message, this:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/pjTZFgejqXk/


first rebirth, then the Judgement Day and finnaly T2m, i really love it!

zoomzoom 20th October 2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 1671942)
I guess everyone has different standards for her live singing, perhaps I'm just being a little too critical or something..

I definitely don't think it "sounded like it always does", especially her "eeh" sounds made me cringe a bit.

When she sings "aa itsu ka eien no, neee~muri ni tsuku hi made" it sounds like when she sang the "ne-eh" parts of decision in CDL0708, really off.

pommy48 20th October 2008 11:37 PM

:thud
i neeed to check this thread more often! i just watched the vids on tudou~ and <3 already loving this concert! and ayu teaching the MY ALL dance in chinese is so cute!

SunshineSlayer 20th October 2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1671907)
OMG Love the vids! GREAT vocals!

But I'm kind of thinking Marionette's vocals are exactly the same as at Hong Kong >_<

As I've been saying since I saw the show in June - Marionette is lip synched, almost 100% sure unfortunately. Probably don't leave me alone too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 1671932)
Errr.. no offense, but anyone who thought Dearest sounded in any way decent really needs to watch other artists sing live.. or something. I've watched the clip four times, and it's honestly the worst I've ever heard her. I'm happy for the people that enjoy it and stuff, but errr.. whatever floats your boat I guess.

I've seen every Dearest performance and also watch many other artists and I still think this performance wasn't that bad. It's not great, but it's not bad either.

Melrose 21st October 2008 12:46 AM

@^:

Hmm ok that's a pity. When I first heard the vocals I thought they were live, but now they're exactly the same. =/ Too bad my favorite two performances from the concert are lip synched. T_T

And yea, I think Dearest sounds fine, except the part at the end.

futureLOVE 21st October 2008 01:10 AM

the HANABI dress was def. changed...same colors and it still has the cross and stuff but instead of a mermaid sillouette, it billows out closer to her chest rather than down at her legs.

and Dearest could have possibly sounded bad because the crowd was singing along with her.

and OMG! she's wearing a wig for DoY!!!!!!!!!
(notice the bang that have never been there before)

se7entheaven 21st October 2008 01:19 AM

I still dont think the Marionette performance was lippedI mean, I also think that it'sthe same as HK one, but if she really wanna lip, her voice track shd have been louder

DEAREST IS GOOD GUYS !!!
just that teh lash ah-ah part a bit low
I bet Voyage must be so nice

Zeke. 21st October 2008 01:26 AM

Yeah, I'm not too fond of the changes. Some were good but some were bad. Like the new hair for DoY. It sounded amazing at the Osaka showing I went to. Looked hot as well. Same goes for the crimped looking hairstyle change for the opening. The long curly locks are much better. Although I never really did like that stupid hat she wore for the encore parts of the Japan tour.

Free & Easy 21st October 2008 01:44 AM

Some Picture that I can share with you guys :lech

Before the Concert

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...6/P1020527.jpg

From My Seat

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...6/P1020537.jpg

After Concert

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...6/P1020540.jpg

Merchandise Shop

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...6/P1020547.jpg

I didn't record the performance cause people behind me get caught recording.

miskiq 21st October 2008 03:25 AM

longer clip of MW & dearest
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/42ELJ2GFhx8/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/KwDq7NyEihA/

pommy48 21st October 2008 03:26 AM

thanks for that!

aloopy 21st October 2008 03:43 AM

i think this one is the best clip ever :D
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/s5CDPCb71r8/

Free & Easy 21st October 2008 03:56 AM

i also see that girl... XD

i think she's only the one from VIP section that excited about ayu concert.. other just sitting with no reaction...

SunshineSlayer 21st October 2008 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by se7entheaven (Post 1672117)
I still dont think the Marionette performance was lippedI mean, I also think that it'sthe same as HK one, but if she really wanna lip, her voice track shd have been louder

I noticed that too, when I saw her in June - some parts were pretty low; does not mean it was not lip synched. Especially if its that way at every show.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aloopy (Post 1672220)
i think this one is the best clip ever :D
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/s5CDPCb71r8/

How come? It's like that at every concert. :shrug Except this audience looks a bit less into it than at the Japanese concerts.

Jwiz 21st October 2008 04:30 AM

I think Dearest is fine, except for the last part but i really love the atmosphere and emotion...

Marionette's performance is quite awesome, as usual.

Decision's video is very noisy, so i can't judge it.

And MW, OMG the ship just comes out from the backstage! Awesome X]


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.