Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

ville 15th December 2008 02:48 PM

i don't know :/
is there any "good" releases on that day ?

KarenPang 15th December 2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ville (Post 1743035)
i don't know :/
is there any "good" releases on that day ?

not that I know of although I'm interested to see how LL will sell especially since LOVE PiECE barely crossed 400K :S

KarenPang 15th December 2008 04:30 PM

LOVE LETTER promo pics :

http://amaiwana.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=236&h=300

http://amaiwana.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=277&h=300

http://amaiwana.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=300&h=221

not sure if these pics will be available in the album's CD sleeve but er , why does it look like her hair's Koda MOON inspired ?! :dead2

hearted 15th December 2008 05:14 PM

^ oh! i really like these :glomped i like her hair actually :innocent it looks cute :heart

Beauty4123 15th December 2008 10:03 PM

such cute pics! better than the covers, lol.

chocopockymaster 16th December 2008 01:56 AM

zomgz. Her hair looks like mine. @_@ I don't like dark-haired Ai...

KarenPang 16th December 2008 02:22 AM

LOVE LETTER is up & running to download via http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83797

prussian blue 16th December 2008 02:22 AM

errr, i dont like it 0_0 really... its not my taste, ai is doing everything against my taste in this album, meh

WillofDusk 16th December 2008 04:13 AM

I love ningyo :D

Temari_2 16th December 2008 04:19 AM

^

I would have to agree that Ningyou is good but the other new tracks are meh

taskinillusion 16th December 2008 05:18 AM

Ohhh thanks for the heads up! *goes to download*

kawaii otaku 16th December 2008 05:28 AM

Ningyou is AMAZING.

hightea_xx 16th December 2008 06:29 AM

i actually really like this album! i thought most of the tracks had some flavor to them.

sanzo2011 16th December 2008 07:45 AM

Ah ! her hair in Planetarium 's the best !.

ALPHY 16th December 2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1743133)
LOVE LETTER promo pics :

http://amaiwana.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=236&h=300

http://amaiwana.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=277&h=300

http://amaiwana.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=300&h=221

not sure if these pics will be available in the album's CD sleeve but er , why does it look like her hair's Koda MOON inspired ?! :dead2

These photos are actually from the recent Excite web interview. ^^

http://ent2.excite.co.jp/music/inter...uka/index.html

KarenPang 16th December 2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillofDusk (Post 1743814)
I love ningyo :D

yeah I like it as well

it's nice that it's simple & not complicated . At least that song's worth the wait

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALPHY (Post 1744141)
These photos are actually from the recent Excite web interview. ^^

http://ent2.excite.co.jp/music/inter...uka/index.html

thanks Jacky

ALPHY 16th December 2008 01:18 PM

You're welcome, Karen! :)

I'm quite enjoying LOVE LETTER at the moment; I like the variety of styles the album offers.

KarenPang 16th December 2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALPHY (Post 1744287)
You're welcome, Karen! :)

I'm quite enjoying LOVE LETTER at the moment; I like the variety of styles the album offers.

I remembered when the album was leaked out almost a month ago , I HATED it big time in that compared to her previous albums , there was just something lacking in LOVE LETTER

but I'm OK with it now , I don't know why :dead2

WillofDusk 16th December 2008 02:13 PM

I'm watching LOVE PiECE
And it's sooo funn it's even better than LOVE COOK tour XD

I enjoyed the concert thoroughly.

And I'm sooo in love with ticket now :D


Plus one funny discovery: one of the guy playing the violin has his zip undone ROFL

hearted 16th December 2008 03:53 PM

^ :rofl you look at weird stuff XDD i loved that tour too~!! i havent watched it all though x.x

i still have to download Ningyo but i;m happy that you all are positive about it :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.