Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] Enter The Valley of Beauty For alan's 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85212)

rookies 19th January 2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1787736)
it prob be more simpler in terms of music arrangement

thank goodness HMV Heeren has began importing her stuff to be sold here since Kaze no Tegami

Are her singles expensive at your local HMV?

KarenPang 19th January 2009 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1787741)
Are her singles expensive at your local HMV?

quite as it's the same price that's charged for an album

the Japanese Yen against the Sing $'s not helping things either

rookies 19th January 2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1787748)
quite as it's the same price that's charged for an album

the Japanese Yen against the Sing $'s not helping things either

-___- The Japanese Yen doesn't seem very good against a lot of other currencies as well. -___-

KarenPang 19th January 2009 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1787755)
-___- The Japanese Yen doesn't seem very good against a lot of other currencies as well. -___-

unfortunately but true but ah well , can't wait for Gunjou no Tani to be out in due time :D

a bit off topic but I just realise Jasmine shared the same bday as DAIGO !!!

OMG ... I'm so jealous now :grumpy

Maemi 19th January 2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1787551)
i'm afraid to put the CD+DVD version of hitotsu as the album artwork on my ipod, scares the crap out of me @_@

I love it :D Especially when her eyes are open^^

GRACE 19th January 2009 05:53 PM

Wow thread 12 already XD We alan fans are chatty =P

octocoffee 19th January 2009 05:53 PM

Ha, alan's threads are the only threads I participate in and have trouble keeping up!

Anyway, I showed my mother the Gunjou no Tani PV and she adored it. She loved the song and everything. My mom says alan's got a lot of talent~ Yay!

Mirai Noah 19th January 2009 06:20 PM

From the last alan thread - I really liked that video of her playing the piano!
From this thread - I wish that we could have heard her sing all of NEVER END. :)

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 19th January 2009 06:31 PM

^ Same here, really loved the high note on iru.

GRACE 19th January 2009 06:44 PM

From Last thread:
Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1787359)
T_T

prob a few days or maybe weeks ? I don't know how long it took for the 1st press goodies for RED CLIFF to be sold out though

help GRACE ? :laugh

The CD+DVD first press for RED CLIFF was sold out before the single came out iirc. They added a first press poster for the CD-only later

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1787511)
Appearantly avex doesn't want my money. NM~lf~ Original mix was bad but Gasshou is absolutely horrid.

It's a different mix of Gasshou, with the choir and alan. Still not that great, but better than just the choir.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 19th January 2009 07:03 PM

Already my opitism for alan's album is decreasing.

kirei_ayumi 19th January 2009 07:04 PM

thanks for the new thread! i love gunjou no tani, it kinda reminds me of coldplay's speed of sound

pommy48 19th January 2009 07:13 PM

haha alan sounds pretty good singing NEVER END...wish i could hear all of it >_<

jbrat2219 19th January 2009 07:43 PM

Nice gifs!

This one reminds me of Ayu for some reason O_O;

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...8/GIF/GRSE.gif

pommy48 19th January 2009 07:45 PM

i only think of alan's hair color....which i want ayu to have that hair color again!

jbrat2219 19th January 2009 07:50 PM

I know I'm late, but I saw the video! Her Japanese is sooooooo good! I wish I could take the crash course Avex offers to teach their stars Japanese hahaha.

pommy48 19th January 2009 08:14 PM

oo look at alan in Vivi 02/2009
MnA is so big haha
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5...0c5cdk7.th.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7...17eemn4.th.jpg

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 19th January 2009 08:35 PM

Wow, MnA is huge.
The food is making me hungry.

jbrat2219 19th January 2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1788342)

Vivi 02/2009?

Are you sure it's not 03/2009??? Because I have 02/2009 and I didn't see that article at all, I'll look again! I think I would have remembered if I had! That would be super exciting! I hope she makes it on the cover one day!


*takes a closer look*

..... That's not in Japanese is it xD;

I forgot ViVi is also published in Chinese!!!!! *feels stupid*

Yoake 19th January 2009 10:26 PM

Does she buy chocolate on this pic? OO

I love chocolate!

thanks for scans

I didn't know that vivi have two version with different article!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.