Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ayu featured in Singapore's 'The New Paper' on 23/1/09 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85416)

panda♥ 23rd January 2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_ready? (Post 1795176)
I hate this part where they compare her to Kuuchan
because I love both girls, I find this article kinda silly & gossip-ly

meh

don't they know that when you're 19 & 30 actually your figure is really different, because you mature
when women mature they git a bit plumper

and Kuuchan, obviously, has just bigger features, even if she's taller
she was born kinda very plumpy, all her family & sisters are like that, so, that's kinda naturally for her to have big features

Ayumi was always thin, but now sh'e 30 so it's obvious her figure looks different to what it was 10 years ago

Ayumi is wearing push up bra in the ad, and anyone who wears it has its breast much bigger, even me, if I havce a good bra, I get a look of a 1 or 1.5 size bigger, lol


It sucks that tabloids and what not have to blow things way out of proportion and heavily exaggerate things like weight and breast size. :rolleyes

You can't even really compare LOVEppears to her latest Wacoal pictures. Even if Ayu was wearing a regular, non-push up bra her breasts would look bigger.

noidea 23rd January 2009 08:45 PM

can you trust that newspaper? I mean, 31-years-old singer WTF?

Aisha_Angel 23rd January 2009 09:04 PM

Who cares, Ayu's got the best body for a 30 year old Asian artist I've ever seen.

^_^

panda♥ 23rd January 2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidea (Post 1795288)
can you trust that newspaper? I mean, 31-years-old singer WTF?


I thought I read somewhere that sometimes in Asia the time that you're in your mothers womb counts towards your age, since you're technically living - so I think that's why they say that she's 31 years old sometimes.

jimex289 23rd January 2009 09:23 PM

Whoever wrote this column is a ****ing idiot for bringing up the whole Kuu-Ayu thing...great, just what we need. Ayu is doing it for her own reasons...it's certainly not because she wasn't the best selling artist in 2006 and 2007 or couldn't win any awards. If I'm not mistaken she stopped accepting those. The reasons mentioned in this article are very petty; FOR CRYING OUT LOUD she's not THAT desperate. This writer doesn't know jack **** about Ayu yet he's writing about her. Kuu and Ayu may be rivals but they certainly aren't trying with the main intent of trumping the other. They are doing their own things and if one comes out on top, fine. They are not like "zomg I must beat Kuu/Ayu this year". Maybe she just got bored of doing the same product promotions over and over again and decided to try something new. Whereas Kuu is sexed in both her music and outside of it, Ayu is different. I don't think she has or ever will reach the extent of some of the sexy-licious stuff Kuu has done in her career. If Ayu really wanted to copy Kuu, we'd be seeing a lot more of the Wacoal Ayu in PVs and CD covers. Even then the ad itself is a different kind of sexy from Kuu...it's more of a mature/serious sexy and not outright-blown-out-of-proportion sexy. Another thing, why the hell would she advertise in SINGAPORE if this writer claims she's trying to beat Kuu. If anything you'd have these ads in Japan, not Singapore. Guy's an idiot, 'nuff said.

Yoake 23rd January 2009 09:32 PM

thanks for sharing!

kirei_ayumi 23rd January 2009 09:41 PM

wow! I think this article is lame and useless.
they are just trying to spark controversy between ayu and kuu, and for what...BREASTS!?


geez, they need a life.

majrakun 23rd January 2009 10:03 PM

lol and I thought only fans are involved in the Ayu vs. Kuu. Could we write a letter of complaint to the paper or something? Fix her age, and tell them the actual reason why she's doing it. :/

Ayusan 23rd January 2009 10:35 PM

Stupid article >.> nothing interesting at all !!!

Do they know push up bra ? ^w^ obviously NO

And what with Kumi and Ayumi ? o-o What they fear from Ayu next ad ? Some porn ? >.> *roll eyes* there is nothing bad to make ad lingerie, her body fits for *shrug* and she doesn't need to pose in bra and brief to get more popularity .... she made it because she wanted it, she doesn't owe them anything about her choice.

Bigtop 23rd January 2009 10:38 PM

Seems like there is some competition going on between the Avex gals...

Zeke. 23rd January 2009 10:43 PM

Wacoal came to Ayu. She didn't come to them. All in all, Ayu does it in a very classy way as it was said and personally I love sexy Ayu. Lol.

lfe. 23rd January 2009 10:46 PM

Well I ain't upset, I actually got a rather good laugh :laugh

Its just extremely funny how most of these overseas journalists have less credibility than your normal tabloid journalists. Whatever y'all are getting paid is way too much!

:thumbsup

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 23rd January 2009 11:07 PM

Stirring up trouble over boobs. Come on, Walcoal isn't a catch-up scheme or a way to beat Kuu.
Push-up bras, positioning, make-up/shading techniques, and photoshop make all can make a difference in size and also natural growth since a woman's breats don't stop growing until they're 25 (though I doubt Ayu's boobs are that big).
Though they did get one thing right, she looks classy vs. being sexy.

ren0210989 23rd January 2009 11:41 PM

nice article. i like how they used quotes from forums :D
what i don't like is that they're trying to digg up some old wanna-be rivalish between them.
i guess they just don't understand that Ayu and Kuu are not rivals...

emi♡ 23rd January 2009 11:58 PM

:rolleyes

what a dumb*** writer.

MissElin_ 24th January 2009 12:05 AM

Kumi proved that sex sold. Mehehe. Lol. XD

Thx for posting!

JinHamasaki 24th January 2009 12:28 AM

Calm down, in Asia, your age is by year -> 2009 will be her 31st year.

Granted, I think this article is misinformed. Ayu didn't get the Japan Record Awards because she no longer accepts them (after the INSPIRE incident, and setting the record at 3 awards in a row). And honestly, wearing a pushup bra will make you look a lot bigger! Come on, there is a reason why she is wearing the garment around her shoulders -> to hide the fact that her breasts are being pushed together and to enlarge her petite size.

shineestar 24th January 2009 12:32 AM

Wow, this was interesting to read, i agree with the comment about her maybe doing it before she gets too old or something :)

KarenPang 24th January 2009 12:35 AM

thanks Jun Xiang :D

Polyrhythm 24th January 2009 12:55 AM

What a bunch of bull @_@. Thats all I will say.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.