Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   About ourselves PV (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87392)

ohsixthirty 12th March 2009 09:40 PM

i thought it was also just about people picking her apart and saying bad things about her, like in the media. they hold her up only to tear her apart and make a mockery of her and she was saying she was mad about it.

NintendoHTF1242 13th March 2009 12:16 AM

I heard she was forced to release A BALLADS. Then there was another cover in the PV, but I couldn't tell what it was.

maikaru 13th March 2009 01:13 AM

I think that the sewed up A Best sewing posters were the fact that A Best was constructed, and not created.
They just took songs and threw them together, and packaged it for sale.
To Ayu, she was not ready for A Best to be released, but the just sewed up an album, with no real intentions except to compete with Utada,
It would be frustrating for her!!!

But yeah, I think that the faces that were one those people, like her face-masks..
Was because Avex has always tried to create a new Ayu,
But they still havent made anything that could rival her...

But in the end, she was back in control, but is always reminded that Avex is there...

AyUta 13th March 2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 1858129)
My take on the PV:

Ayu gets kidnapped scientists (avex) and those weird-faced people (obsessed fans?)... yeah. she doesn't like it, so she hates all of them.

Anyway, I read from somewhere that the idea of the PV of ourselves was derived from a dream Ayu had!

A dream she had? That must have been frightening :thud

Lady_Eowyn 14th March 2009 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkShinigami (Post 1857279)
I have heard someone in here tell, that there is a bigger meaning of the ourselves PV. I have looked around the net, but I can't find it any help >.< Can someone please tell me, or link a site? Thank you :)

I think is a video about fear. If it's true what waterballoon said, i definitely believe is a video about fear. The guys appearing in the videos seem to be stalkers, people who are truly obssesed about Ayu. Everyone can be a fan, but sometimes people go beyond that and may have distorted feelings of what means to be a fan. Ayumi, being as popular as she is, gets more risk of having these kind of stalker "fans". Those guys hiding from her, kidnapping her and using masks trying to imitate the face of ayu, look really disturbed and sick.

In the other hand, i don't think this video is a response against avex because they forced her to release a best. I find that totally out of context. As someone stated, the scientists are probably looking at her like she is an object, not a person. And that can be applied not only to avex workers, but to people that surrounds her (like the media, press, and even fans) since she is such spot for making advertisements and publicity. (i read on wikipedia that she has been in aproximately 600 commercials )

So that probably explains such attitude. I think the video shows her worst fears at that time (in my opinion) hope that helps. :)

asmAyumi1992 14th March 2009 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady_Eowyn (Post 1859917)
I think is a video about fear. If it's true what waterballoon said, i definitely believe is a video about fear. The guys appearing in the videos seem to be stalkers, people who are truly obssesed about Ayu. Everyone can be a fan, but sometimes people go beyond that and may have distorted feelings of what means to be a fan. Ayumi, being as popular as she is, gets more risk of having these kind of stalker "fans". Those guys hiding from her, kidnapping her and using masks trying to imitate the face of ayu, look really disturbed and sick.

In the other hand, i don't think this video is a response against avex because they forced her to release a best. I find that totally out of context. As someone stated, the scientists are probably looking at her like she is an object, not a person. And that can be applied not only to avex workers, but to people that surrounds her (like the media, press, and even fans) since she is such spot for making advertisements and publicity. (i read on wikipedia that she has been in aproximately 600 commercials )

So that probably explains such attitude. I think the video shows her worst fears at that time (in my opinion) hope that helps. :)

Wow. The best explaination!

jinryuu 20th March 2009 09:12 PM

I always had something in my mind about this video..... =O
At the beginning, I always had the feeling Ayu looked a lot like Hikki, and when I first watched it, was baffled... For a second I thought "is it Ayu or Hikki?!" and later in the video we can see a picture of Ayu and parts of it disappearing. I remembered that Hikki's favourite game is tetris, and the picture of Ayu was disappearing the same as the tetris game.... not piling the shapes, but falling off. Is it just me? xDD


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.