Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Dragonball evolution and Rule (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88528)

NintendoHTF1242 9th April 2009 02:23 AM

The trailers here only play the beginning guitar riffs, no vocals.

AyUta 9th April 2009 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micster (Post 1891506)
Ive seen about 3 adverts on TV and every single one has used some generic music from the film rather than Rule. I passed up the opportunity to see the failfest today but apparently its used as the credits and an instrumental version in the beginning

Would that be the same for the US as well? No vocals, just instrumental?

micster 9th April 2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUta (Post 1892297)
Would that be the same for the US as well? No vocals, just instrumental?

Whatcha mean? As far as I know the credits have vocals but theres a part near the beggining which uses the instrumental.

ayupan90 9th April 2009 08:47 PM

OMG I JUST HEARD THE INSTRUMENTAL IN THE TRAILER ON TV!! I almost screamed lmao

Hydeki 9th April 2009 09:45 PM

Well, here in Spain there are a few tv spots... In one of them, there isn't nothing of Rule, in other one, there is the guitar sounding, and in the last one, ayu's voice appears!!!!! ^^. I was screaming and jumping like a mad boy without his medicine! LOL

ayupan90 9th April 2009 10:00 PM

^ haha love it

Aderianu 10th April 2009 08:13 AM

russian trailer with RULE =) but it's very very quietly

Lanz16 10th April 2009 02:00 PM

Sheesh... I've seen the trailer of DB:E in my country but no Rule played. ">>,

Ayumi_lover 10th April 2009 02:27 PM

Even in Ukraine I HEARD RULE IN THE CREDITS OF THE SONG IN CINEMA!! I was like WHOA!! I really s betting they will cut it^^
But trailer doesn't have rule

aura~ 10th April 2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydeki (Post 1893531)
Well, here in Spain there are a few tv spots... In one of them, there isn't nothing of Rule, in other one, there is the guitar sounding, and in the last one, ayu's voice appears!!!!! ^^. I was screaming and jumping like a mad boy without his medicine! LOL

^yeaah! me too! THe first days only the guitars and the part "dareka ni kime rareta Rule, sonna mon hitsuyou nai". Then many days rule wasn't played and wanted to kill them! XD but yesterday my mum told me she heard ayu again ^^

And i'm going to see the movie on sunday... a fridn who has seen it told me thet rule is played a bit at the beggining of the movie and then at the end in the last seconds of the movie, then Rule continue in the firsts credits until the end of the first chorus, and then there's a last scene of the movie (not like always that you have to wait ALL credit), and the lights weren't open so everyone had to listen to Ayu jajaja

it's great! ^^

douggn 11th April 2009 01:47 AM

Its not in the Australian Trailer either, the movies not doing well at all were I am. It's only been out 9 days here and its already fallen to 1 viewing time and it is a big cinema too

rusuke 12th April 2009 11:22 AM

Neither Philippine Trailers don't have Rule playing on the background which made me disappointed. But I'm counting inside the movie!

HAPPY EASTER to all AHS members!!!!

AyUta 15th April 2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micster (Post 1892753)
Whatcha mean? As far as I know the credits have vocals but theres a part near the beggining which uses the instrumental.

Ah okay, now I get it! Haha, thanks :laugh Brain-blip.

jpopfan 19th April 2009 03:31 AM

I live in the US and have seen one TV advertisement that played the song.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.