Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ayu & VIVI "Deji Deji Nikki 100 Kai Kinen!" Thread II (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88783)

waterballoon 14th April 2009 06:11 PM

Ah thank you Kendelle for all the hard work! But really I think it's okay if you can't... especially if it's gonna like spoil your book/computer/printer.

abcabc 14th April 2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 1900501)
This was fast: CDJ said they won't tell me how many copies they sold. Bah!

And inn other news, mine arrived today in a huge box! xDDD It's so awesome but won't fit into my scanner..... :(

I can see how they managed to fit so many diaries into 168 pages though, they've taken all of the text and images and rearranged them :) I'll still try to scan the new shoots at least but they will probably turn out horrible >_<;

I also got my USB FP and NL too! Mmmmmmmyaaah!

Keiichi:
I think at this stage you'll still get FP. They made an extra 15k copies or something to boost the numbers available in stores. If you're anxious though, dora_ts7 has two copies for auction at about $59 each. The shipping will be a bit high but if you want it now.... =\


mine came today from preorder... i forgot... how can i tell if i got First Press anyone know?

kendelle 15th April 2009 01:25 AM

^ It's HUGE.

The First Press is bigger than an A4 page :yes

The second press hasn't even been printed as far as we know, so if it's already arrived you have FP :)

Dokiyo 16th April 2009 12:52 AM

i FINALLY got mine!!~ but it's still in bubble wrap..
until i get a cover for it~ LOL!~

pommy48 16th April 2009 05:28 AM

ah yay!!! the book sold 32,734 copies~ it's #4!

waterballoon 16th April 2009 05:31 AM

^ There's a chart for this? XD Good job on sales though!

pommy48 16th April 2009 05:34 AM

haha yeah, there's a chart for books on oricon~

jbrat2219 16th April 2009 05:45 AM

Oh really! Cool! :D

It's limited so there's no way it can really move up the ranks huh?

minna 16th April 2009 10:09 PM

wah that is great :D (the sales)

I got mine just 15 minutes ago :D:D:D
omg it's so awesome (*-*)
but I was wondering if I had the first press or not 'cause I ordered it last week on YA :S

I measured it and it's 26 cm per 34.5 cm XD
and I find it pretty big

kendelle 17th April 2009 01:27 AM

I know, it's huge!!!

I think I'm going to have to move my shelves in my unit to fit it in there >_<; For now my copy's lying over the top of some CDs! TT_TT

jbrat2219 17th April 2009 04:36 AM

I put mine in a decorative box lol! It fit perfectly to my surprise!

kendelle 17th April 2009 05:20 AM

Oh wow! That's some luck you have there! ^^

A box would be a good idea, I can put my little copy or Uraayu in it too!

asmAyumi1992 17th April 2009 07:02 AM

Yes!! Kinokuniya finally!

Iyreen 17th April 2009 11:01 AM

^ you saw it at Kinokuniya KLCC?

anyway I finally ordered my copy at cdJapan today. I feel so excited to touch the book with my own hands :luv2

Chef+Vanny 17th April 2009 11:57 AM

wow #4 thats pretty good

maze 17th April 2009 04:47 PM

Scans by iloveayu:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4...deji008.th.jpg http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4...deji009.th.jpg http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8...deji010.th.jpg http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9...deji011.th.jpg

royle 17th April 2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iyreen (Post 1904653)
^ you saw it at Kinokuniya KLCC?

anyway I finally ordered my copy at cdJapan today. I feel so excited to touch the book with my own hands :luv2

Quote:

Originally Posted by asmAyumi1992 (Post 1904443)
Yes!! Kinokuniya finally!

Just got my copy from Kinokuniya KLCC too!:D
currently they are having this promotion where you got 20% discount on the book if you buy another item of any value in the same receipt.

So i just got myself a mechanical pencil lead.

RM180*80% +RM1.20 = RM145.20

Empry 17th April 2009 06:13 PM

Has anyone ordered the book from HMV Japan? Because I would like to know if the shipping price is 1500 or more since the books is quite heavy.

ayumisrael 17th April 2009 07:30 PM

It seems that the book is doing great and brings ayu new achivement =D

Suteisi 18th April 2009 02:08 AM

That's awesome!!! @w@ She's gorgeous!!

Thank you so much for posting <3


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.