Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Who's is Ayu's family? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89392)

rookies 29th April 2009 08:49 AM

Oh wow, that's what her mom looks like. Cool. :cool

C+R+E+AYUMI 29th April 2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Goto (Post 1920567)
http://i42.tinypic.com/6tobki.jpg
someone posted this on ahs 2 :yes

Mariko seems so bautiful..but that's a huge difference among her past picture and the latest!! many liftings seem to be done in the years!
Anyway now they seem sisters for sure..

The man in the pics posted before was rumoured to be her father since she was abandoned by him (it's not true she never met him but she was too young when they lived together)

chloeM 29th April 2009 03:02 PM

yeah... she looked like she had face lifts... well, she's rich... but ayu and her are like, not close right?

hayasaki 29th April 2009 03:27 PM

^Yep. I heard its true... but during GUILTY era, i think i've read somewhere i can't remember that Ayu loves to spend more time with her mommy more than the past years. so i think, their relationship is now different than before.

zyoeru 29th April 2009 07:45 PM

Wow. Her mum grows younger in each photo I see. XD

Mother like daughter huh? XD

But, the man in the old photo. I want to believe it's her dad. But surely if it was he'd have been ratted out by the Japanese tabloids?

Andrenekoi 29th April 2009 08:16 PM

He left when ayu was 5... So, that could be him...

mimika 29th April 2009 10:12 PM

that's her mom? doesn't she looks too young though....??

i heard that's her dad too...and i think he kinda looks like her too

JackieRos 29th April 2009 11:21 PM

i thought she was only 3 when her dad left them

and she talked i an interview that ayu remembers her dad when she and him went fishing and ayu fell on to the sea and also ayu doesn't want to know nothing about her father
so i'm not going to mention him no more whoever he is >.>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Goto (Post 1920567)

omg the first pic she has the same facial bones as ayu and also the eyebrows

majrakun 29th April 2009 11:34 PM

I think her mother and her are quite close. If I'm not mistaken, Ayu mentioned in a TA message that when she was sick her mommy came over to visit and made her soup, just like any other mother would do! :D

Besides that, she also takes care of Ayu's dog, CREA, and even has a blog about it. www.ameblo.jp/hanabi-crea The blog was revealed when Ayu mentioned in a TA message that someone was impersonating her because of her dog's and candles' pictures, and it turned out to be her own mother XD

chloeM 30th April 2009 03:42 AM

hah~ i heard that too~ JakieRos, from the long long Documentary when she brought all those camera men around her hometown~

JackieRos 30th April 2009 06:46 PM

no this loooong interview from wikipedia

TOBEAYU 1st May 2009 04:20 AM

This is the thread where I posted that pics about AYU's mum if you want to see it and read opinions: http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86513

isura 1st May 2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Goto (Post 1920567)
http://i42.tinypic.com/6tobki.jpg
someone posted this on ahs 2 :yes

That woman on the left is probably not her mother. Someone just thought it could be her? :shrug I think she looks too different that she could be the same woman. The only confirmed photos of her are the pics from her blog and this video. Woman on the family portrait could also be her... (she looks quite a same as Ayu's mother from the video, doesn't she?).

JackieRos 2nd May 2009 06:10 PM

her fingers are not showing her face

WHERE IS THE FULL EPISODE OF THAT?

asmAyumi1992 3rd May 2009 06:18 AM

I think that's her mommy.

SunshineSlayer 3rd May 2009 06:29 AM

Firstly, that family portrait photo has never had a confirmed source. No one actually knows if that is even Ayu in the picture - therefore the photos validity is questionable. And even if it is, there has been no confirmation of who the man in the picture is. Another thing that makes me question the validity of this photo is the fact that her mother looks much older in 1976 than she does now - no matter what, Botox is not going to make you look younger than you did 30 years ago.(if you assume that the 1976 photo is actually valid)

Secondly, to use that pic of a random person at her concert as proof of her mother is laughable - who once again, is not even seated in the VIP section, where someone like Ayu's Mom would definitely be. Not to mention the fact that it doesn't even look like the blog and domoto kyoudai pictures that we know are in fact Ayu's mother.

Next time I go to Japan, I'm finally going to visit Ayu's mother's store and find out what she really looks like. :) I didn't even realize until recently that the store is only a couple of blocks from where I stay at. I've walked by it before and didn't even notice!

visionfactory 3rd May 2009 06:56 AM

^ how do you know where her store is? o_o how do you know she has a store?

SunshineSlayer 3rd May 2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutting_edge (Post 1926259)
^ how do you know where her store is? o_o how do you know she has a store?

It's been common knowledge that Ayumi's mother opened a shop called Hanabi. It was opened back in 2002 I think. The shop mostly sells things like flowers and chocolate. She runs it along with the man that she is supposedly dating - who is also the man that is supposedly Ayu's ex boyfriend from a long time ago. Twisted much? I just never knew what the address of the place was until recently. (I found it on a Japanese message board) It is located in a very high end neighborhood that many celebrities live at - Ayu must have been supporting her mother monetarily in order for her to not only open a shop, but to do so in that neighborhood. I google mapped it and was surprised to find that it is actually only a few minutes walk from where I stay and on a street that I've been down numerous times before. How I didn't notice it, I'll never know - I just simply didn't even think to look for it since I didn't think it was anywhere near where I was.

TeeMo 3rd May 2009 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1926286)
It's been common knowledge that Ayumi's mother opened a shop called Hanabi. It was opened back in 2002 I think. The shop mostly sells things like flowers and chocolate.

:D So I'm right, she has a chocolate shop.

mimika 3rd May 2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1926286)
It's been common knowledge that Ayumi's mother opened a shop called Hanabi. It was opened back in 2002 I think. The shop mostly sells things like flowers and chocolate. She runs it along with the man that she is supposedly dating - who is also the man that is supposedly Ayu's ex boyfriend from a long time ago. Twisted much? I just never knew what the address of the place was until recently. (I found it on a Japanese message board) It is located in a very high end neighborhood that many celebrities live at - Ayu must have been supporting her mother monetarily in order for her to not only open a shop, but to do so in that neighborhood. I google mapped it and was surprised to find that it is actually only a few minutes walk from where I stay and on a street that I've been down numerous times before. How I didn't notice it, I'll never know - I just simply didn't even think to look for it since I didn't think it was anywhere near where I was.

Can you share the address of ayu mom's flower shop???


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.