![]() |
hahahaha....how dare you to make her fall :lech:lech
yah....i think its hard to let her to stand there alone... she needs some rest.think i'll llet her lean with my other figures till i know how to train her to stand still independantly |
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h129844528
that's a perfect example, too. and it made me laugh so hard haha |
Poster putty on her feet?
|
anyone can make an ayupan! cute gokupan
|
I have some ayupans And I have a lot of problems with those:
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4723/ayupan.png and also th elittle ayupan from CDL 07-08 (it's so small and came with a pot) The others I have stand correctly... but with thos I have to put them with sth behind or... Like I did for those fotos I bend a bit the legs so that the legs can hold the weight and the feets are straight ^^ Then they will stand.. but the minimal move around and they'll fall... XDDD |
My Ayupans stand!! Well most of the time, sometimes they fall over too!! My a-nation 03 (single &) Ayupan is standing well on my cpu.
|
hmm,guess i need to help ayu to do some simply but painful exercise soon :s
|
My only 3 ayupans can stand alone...
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/ayupan/ayupan02.gifhttp://www.eneabba.net/ayu/ayupan/ayupan52.gifhttp://www.eneabba.net/ayu/ayupan/ayupan118.gif |
MW can stand???i thought she can't stand....guess not much ayupans can stand...less than 10 ayupans can stand??
|
FOUND IT!!!
yuhoo...after few weeks of googling,i've found the way to make her stand.but i myself haven't try it.
here you are : 1) Immerse ayupan legs in hot water for 30 seconds http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...py87/s-hot.jpg 2)Then,immerse ayupan legs in cold water for 30 seconds too. http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...y87/s-cold.jpg 3)There you go.ayupan can stand http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...s-standing.jpg How to make ayupan as keychain Things you need : http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3.../s-zairyou.jpg http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...7/s-anaake.jpg http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...s-nejikomi.jpg http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...torituke-1.jpg |
Quote:
ouch.:headache Anyway thanks!!! Now we can all make our ayupans stand. yeyyy. |
i'm not sure if this really helps.i never try before.if anyone tried this before,remember to tell us XD
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:06 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.