Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Asian Music Chat (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [Official Message] Avex press release: Flu in Osaka!? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90215)

kumi duff 20th May 2009 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stef_gal (Post 1948947)
Is better to cancel it...
health of Ayu and the people there are more important...

Yes, I think same, that is more important that one tour u.u, they can add the dates in other month, the most important now it's that everybody is ok

TeeMo 20th May 2009 01:53 AM

That's really bad..:( Hope Ayu won't get sick..:D

Ayumiko 20th May 2009 01:53 AM

that kinda sucks...but its a good idea to cancel.

yoshino 20th May 2009 01:54 AM

aww. wat a pity..

thanks for the news.

Chef+Vanny 20th May 2009 03:22 AM

glad that ayu can rest during that period of time

kendelle 20th May 2009 03:37 AM

Geeze, that's not good news. I hope everyone has the chance to come to the make-up concerts! o__o;

I would be so bummed if I'd gone to Japan and only had one chance to see a concert that I then missed! ;__;

duque 20th May 2009 03:47 AM

o well..i guess this sucks...but the up side is that ayu is going to rest XD

waterballoon 20th May 2009 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majrakun (Post 1948794)
Wow, the money-making monster must be feelin' pretty doooown now.

avex is cursing now. :D

But Ayu and everyone else's health is extremely important as well, so yeah.

LacusClyne 20th May 2009 04:18 AM

the last thing i heard yesterday was that it had become a outbreak in japan, Osaka was hit and Tokyo is no better. My supervisor said that there are at least 100 cases there now.

and i'm workng in the airport where i will come into contact with people from japan, there are at least 8 flights from and to japan from my terminal....I saw so many people in masks yesterday.

jbrat2219 20th May 2009 04:33 AM

It looks like they made the best decision given the circumstances, I'm proud of Avex. They might miss the money but Ayu/Kuu/Ai are money making machines, Avex wouldn't want to risk their health, especially with this flu.

ll moments ll 20th May 2009 04:34 AM

it's sad to hear the Swine Flu outbreak has effected some avex concerts. :( but yeah, i think it's better to cancel them if the outbreak's getting worse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1948963)
& it's not just her , other artistes are also affected by this too *points to Kanjani8 & KAT-TUN (in due time)

Johnny's has cancelled the Kansai Juniors concerts. i'm assume they're going to re-schedule KAT-TUN's Osaka Dome concerts since those are next weekend. KANJANI8's not in Osaka until July. they're in Sendai next week.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 20th May 2009 04:54 AM

I hope they do the tour in Osaka some other time during this year then

AyumiBest 20th May 2009 04:59 AM

At least Ayu will get some rest.

chloeM 20th May 2009 05:20 AM

Osaka? damn... hope ayu won't get all sicky...

Handjan 20th May 2009 05:27 AM

I hope everything will be ok and Ayu gets some rest

rusuke 20th May 2009 05:53 AM

I think avex just did the right thing to cancel any concerts.

Thanks for sharing!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 20th May 2009 06:21 AM

what would happen if it spreads all over Japan?? every single concert would be canceled, not more ayumi tours in a while :(

tinka69 20th May 2009 07:49 AM

lol i just recovered from the flu a little while ago...ugh...it sucks.

tokyoxjapanxfan 20th May 2009 07:56 AM

it's especially scary for me, being in Japan and all...I mean granted I'm in Tokyo...still...I mean, it seems like Japan is having the fastest spread of this :-\ Especially since the country is so small and the population being so big. People travel between Tokyo and Osaka all the time, especially for business. And add in the fact that the people of Japan depend IMMENSELY on public transportation such as trains, taxis, subways and buses.

Ugh, i'm scared :-\

Meat Pao 20th May 2009 08:07 AM

^Oh dear, I hope you take care of yourself!

It's better for them to cancel, I guess, since even if they continue the concerts nobody would probably wanna go anyway :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.