Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What inside the box (NL prize)? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92016)

Meat Pao 12th July 2009 05:49 AM

The tissue box was too pretty so I didn't wanna open it LOL

PEARL 12th July 2009 06:30 AM

er tissue box LOL!
theres a dotted line?

LacusClyne 12th July 2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by relmy (Post 2018325)
It's a tissue box, the tissues on the inside are just plain white but very soft!

When you open it, the box isn't ruined, you just get a little hole for the tissues to come out of. There's also something to be opened on the bottom, but I've not done that. The part at the top just...pops out, like on normal tissue boxes.

I can take a picture if you want, I opened mine. :)

that would be great! i did not open mine either and i had been wanting to know!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by juicy (Post 2017614)
it's tissues LOL

i am laughing so hard right now. it's too late (early?) in the morning :dead2

well, he bought it from me, taki KNOWS it's a tissue box.....
He only wants to know how do they look like and what's the inside.

y_nathz 12th July 2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juicy (Post 2018232)
i think they are lavendar and teal and have ayu's face printed on them

lol if that's real i wont wear that tissue ~

Ayumi_lover 12th July 2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taki (Post 2018372)
Большинство из тех, кто отметился здесь понятия не имеют, что внутри конкретно, лишь бы языком почесать.


Everyone knows that inside tissue box but how it looks is reason of creating this thread
If you take the picture it will be great

я не понял только одного. там уже есть какая-та супер дорогущая и мягкая бумага? для чего она, а то tissue box мне ничего не говорит, а лингво только запутывает

(for english speakers: What is that tissue paper? How can it be used?)

JackieRos 12th July 2009 02:59 PM

является папиросной бумаги

Ayumi_lover 12th July 2009 03:39 PM

it's a tabacoo paper? for smokers?

Hazuki 12th July 2009 03:42 PM

^ Tissue paper is like for wrapping and stuff.
But the one in the NL box is Facial tissue,
you can use that to wipe your hands, blow your nose, etc.

JackieRos 12th July 2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 2019267)
it's a tabacoo paper? for smokers?

got it wrong stupid translator
салфетка

relmy 12th July 2009 07:55 PM

I had to take these on my phone, so they're not as clear as they could be~ I took a picture from two angles, showing the pink and blue side :)

The picture of the bottom shows another opening, but I don't know what that does, from the way it's creased it looks like a kind of stand, but it also doesn't look strong enough?

(sorry about all my rubbish in these photos lol!)

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...cture-0241.jpg
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...cture-0242.jpg
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...cture-0243.jpg

krazeyo 13th July 2009 01:47 AM

Oh cool thank you for taking a photo! Typical tissue paper then :O

Taki 13th July 2009 03:25 AM

Thanks for pictures relmy
:bsigh I thought there will be A logo on it or something special

waterballoon 13th July 2009 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taki (Post 2019803)
Thanks for pictures relmy
:bsigh I thought there will be A logo on it or something special

I wouldn't bear to use it if it had the A logo on it or something... lol.

Thanks for the photos! Cutie box! If I had one, I would put it on display haha

LacusClyne 13th July 2009 03:45 AM

relmy: thanks for taking the pictures.

so it's just plain tissue, i was hoping for tissue with A logo or something, more unique

(miss)understood 13th July 2009 04:43 AM

possibly the worst promotional gift for NEXT LEVEL lol

krazeyo 13th July 2009 09:06 AM

^Really? The box itself is quite cool :P Either best or second best NL gift for me :P

nanakopy87 14th July 2009 12:50 PM

rofl..i thought the tissues will have A logo on it =.="

hmm,means only the box is special...inside is just a normal tissue =/="

asmAyumi1992 24th July 2009 09:14 AM

I like the box. If I got one, I won't use it. Just open it is enough.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.