Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 愛 is BEST in her 16th Thread! ~LET'S WALTZ to the MUSiC~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95332)

sugarbasil 21st October 2009 11:51 PM

Wait wait wait....ALBUMS:
LOVE IT -Newest Release- [Out November 18th]?
?????? Did I miss something? When was it confirmed that she was releasing a new album?? :tired Or is that just a rumor for now?

And thanks for the wallpapers!! I'll certainly be using them!! :D

maze 21st October 2009 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 2131206)
Wait wait wait....ALBUMS:
LOVE IT -Newest Release- [Out November 18th]?
?????? Did I miss something? When was it confirmed that she was releasing a new album?? :tired Or is that just a rumor for now?

where is this info from? O_O

zyoeru 22nd October 2009 12:38 AM

I'm sure it was confirmed by YesAsia...?

ストロボ・EdGE 22nd October 2009 12:44 AM

She wouldn't release an album without any singles, right? And with no promotion whatsoever and the fact that Love is Best is coming out not too long from now it's probably just a false rumor.

NintendoHTF1242 22nd October 2009 01:05 AM

LOVE IT is going to be released as her bunny LOVE. You know, that bunny she likes to use. White Choco and LOVE no Theme were released as singles. Sorry for confusion XD That's why it says DISCOGRAPHY FOR LOVE (or whatever it says)

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 2131206)
Wait wait wait....ALBUMS:
LOVE IT -Newest Release- [Out November 18th]?
?????? Did I miss something? When was it confirmed that she was releasing a new album?? :tired Or is that just a rumor for now?

And thanks for the wallpapers!! I'll certainly be using them!! :D

lol it's not a rumour , it has been confirmed on CDJapan for quite sometime back

you see - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/list_from_c...tml?key=419422

only 6 songs will be included , inclusive of LOVE no Theme & White choco

maze 22nd October 2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2131256)
LOVE IT is going to be released as her bunny LOVE. You know, that bunny she likes to use. White Choco and LOVE no Theme were released as singles. Sorry for confusion XD That's why it says DISCOGRAPHY FOR LOVE (or whatever it says)

aaaaah.. I remember now :laugh thanks!
that cute bunny =3

koumori 22nd October 2009 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2130678)

Wow, adorable ! *o* I love the concept for this shoot, haha~

I'm using the second one as my background! *-*

ll moments ll 22nd October 2009 02:12 AM

you know, PV wasn't as explicit as i thought it was going to be. :tipsy i thought it still had that quirky Ai feel with the hands & all. idk if you guys understand what i'm talking about, haha.

if u want an explicit PV watch Suga Shikao's "19sai" 8D

4minute Girl 22nd October 2009 03:15 AM

iam glad ai otsuka still has several fans supporting her
her song is neat

zyoeru 22nd October 2009 03:52 AM

I can't wait for LOVE's debut album. ^_^

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ll moments ll (Post 2131305)

if u want an explicit PV watch Suga Shikao's "19sai" 8D

WHAT Suga Shikao has explicit PVs ? O_O

he doesn't stuck me as someone in that manner LMAO :roflmao

off to youtube 19sai now xD xD

ll moments ll 22nd October 2009 07:27 AM

^ er...ok. I HAS WARN U. :P but i think that's his only one...

very curious with LOVE IT...i think a mini-album with 6 songs is too short, but at least it's something new.

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 08:10 AM

LOLLLLL

I never thought of checking Suga's previous works other than Party People & the upcoming Hajimari no hi feat Mummy-D but now :innocent

Quote:

very curious with LOVE IT...i think a mini-album with 6 songs is too short, but at least it's something new.
I actually like LOVE no Theme & White choco . Especially for White choco's PV , it's fun to see when the white LOVE got mass produced into black bunny chocolates in a factory LOL

yoshino 22nd October 2009 09:26 AM

wow I didn't expect Ai new pv was abit..... Well, she's kinda daring this time.

Anyway, I like the song. I dun really wanna care abt the pv cos Ai's songs are the one that rocks!
So happy the compilation album releasing soon!

ville 22nd October 2009 12:08 PM

i wonder that are those glasses that she's wearing in that wallpaper, the same ones which are the first press-glasses ? :p

and great pics, thanks !

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 12:22 PM

^ it's not confirmed yet that those glasses that otsuka wore in the LOVE is BEST promo pics are the LOVE GLASSES but it's assumed so at this point in time

agashi 22nd October 2009 04:03 PM

i think i should watch the pv since many people talk about it,,( but i check ahs download thread, no one upload it..T.T)

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 04:06 PM

so far only a PV rip of aisu x time is up for download on AHS

I'm not even sure if the PV can be uploaded for everyone to download because of the content @_@ :dead2

agashi 22nd October 2009 04:09 PM

hahaha, i know what you mean after watch that pv...omg. i want change the song title into LICK ME....XD~


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.