Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Asian Music Polls (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Buy: Namie or Ayu? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99055)

ALfromHELLSING 7th March 2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEEP RIVER (Post 2267693)
A COMPLETE vs PAST>FUTURE??? Isn't it obvious? A COMPLETE.

It IS!:yes
EDIT: Good that you'll get it. MUST BUY album.

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 12th March 2010 11:34 AM

Namie's.... in case you've already had Ayu's previous studio albums... but it's up to you.. just suggestion... :)

~StarCatcher~ 12th March 2010 11:36 AM

A COMPLETE by Ayu is more.
P<F by Namie is only the new studio album and not that timeless than A COMPLETE ;-)

adrtwb 12th March 2010 12:19 PM

You should buy A COMPLETE ~

buy next time for namie's album.

TITANIC 13th March 2010 02:23 PM

A COMPLETE is a must. its a compilation of her best works so very worthy to buy compared P<F

gallowsCalibrator 13th March 2010 02:27 PM

A COMPLETE is amazing :D Although P<F is nice too ^___^

Minttulatte 15th March 2010 11:19 AM

I would by Namie's album. I listen to it a lot more than A COMPLETE, so it would be a waste of money if I buy an album that I won't listen. :/ Though I love Ayu, I still prefer Namie more since she makes better music imo. :)

2Hurt 5th June 2010 10:50 PM

A COMPLETE.. ofcourse.. I always prefer best ofs over regular albums really ^-^

CHE.R.RY 6th June 2010 06:49 AM

LOL I chose Past < Future :innocent...But you already made a decision it seems :D.

Mirrorcle Monster 6th June 2010 10:10 AM

Ayumi Hamasaki - A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~, more songs and most of them a classic

Mary Weather 6th June 2010 04:41 PM

A Complete. A lot more songs plus DVDs!! ^_^

Pieces_of_SEVEN 6th June 2010 10:30 PM

I like PAST > FUTURE, but I would go with A COMPLETE>

Chandrachan 15th June 2010 05:00 PM

Ayumi's A COMPLETE SINGLES

Midori-chan 17th June 2010 01:11 AM

Hamasaki Ayumi - A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~

I bought it a few months ago and I'm so proud to have it. The photobook is so nice!! :heart

I really liked Namie's music in the past, but after "Queen of Hip-Pop" I fell out of love with her music. I just don't like it anymore...

C+R+E+AYUMI 18th June 2010 07:48 AM

it depends on the releases you already own.
Anyway ALBUMS vs COLLECTION, wins collection of course so Ayumi Hamasaki - A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~

Purple Neko 26th June 2010 06:30 AM

A COMPLETE is definitely worth the money I'm glad I have it.and I'm glad thats what you chose!

Chibi-Chan 3rd December 2010 11:21 PM

A COMPLETE, since it marks the milestone of Ayu's 10th aniversary!

adantatu2 11th January 2011 11:57 PM

PAST < FUTURE is the best, sorry ayu

Delicious n Bold 15th July 2012 07:28 PM

This goes for anyone: buy A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~
PAST < FUTURE is not Namie's best. If you want her best, get Best Fiction or, dare i say it, Uncontrolled.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.