Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Asian Music Chat (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The 3rd Post Your Asian Collection Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76118)

pommy48 23rd August 2008 06:52 AM

nope no idea~ i never been there~ can you write the mall's name in chinese?

Fair Wind 23rd August 2008 06:57 AM

夢時代購物中心

http://www.dreamall.com.tw/dreamMall/index.asp

It's basically Taiwan's largest shopping mall. You can't miss it, it's so massive (it has a ferris wheel on top). All the taxi drivers know. Anyways, there are 2 CD stores that I know of in there. The one with newer stuff is on the bottom floor with all the food court stuff. Just take the escalator down and it should be right behind it. However, if you're looking for the used one, just go up the escalators (I'm not sure what floor). You should see it sooner or later as you go up the floors because it's right in from of the escalators.

pommy48 23rd August 2008 06:58 AM

oh...that mall~ you have to say the ferris wheel to remind me, and thanks! so..how dirt cheap is it?

Fair Wind 23rd August 2008 06:59 AM

Uhm, for albums, I got them about half price, around 199. The thing is, is that a lot of the stuff there is older, so you can expect to find a few treasures while searching.

pommy48 23rd August 2008 07:02 AM

....!!!!!!!!!! that is just!!!!!!! wow!!! do they have older posters too? cause i really want some older ayu posters...!

Fair Wind 23rd August 2008 07:03 AM

I'm not sure if they have posters anymore. =/ They might have some.

Where are you staying btw?

pommy48 23rd August 2008 07:05 AM

oh i'm back in the..US :bawl :bawl, vacation over, school starts monday...but my dad wants me to come back to taiwan during my winter break ^^ hehe i forgot that even taiwan can be cold!

AH! no off topic..just how old are the Jpop cds, not talking the 80s are we?

Fair Wind 23rd August 2008 07:07 AM

Oh haha. Lucky you, I gotta wait a while since my relatives are coming over next summer.

Anyways, the majority are 90s-early 00s.

pommy48 23rd August 2008 07:10 AM

oh that's still good, maybe i'll get ASFXX~ but kaohsiung is located in the south right? and if we're going to continue talking about taiwan ^^, let's PM!

TITANIC 23rd August 2008 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1599284)
ick O_O

who would that be ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1599999)
um...either it's ayu(which i think not) or it's jolin(probably this one...or namie(got 3 of hers actually)

the second you said :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 1600362)
^maybe ERIKA? i love that poster!!

LOL No.. I like Erika
I've downloaded her PB

KarenPang 23rd August 2008 01:47 PM

Bought these at the local HMV :

- ayaka's Okaeri single (Japan press)

- Namie Amuro's 60s70s80s single (OS press , CD + DVD , comes with Chinese translation sheet)

I will post pics of them tomorrow because my younger sister took the family camera with her as she's not at home at the mo

prussian blue 23rd August 2008 02:25 PM

^i thought you had bought 60s70s80s already 0.o

KarenPang 23rd August 2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 1601029)
^i thought you had bought 60s70s80s already 0.o

eh I haven't bought it yet . What makes you think I did ?

I only managed to get it yesterday

ayu-mix91 23rd August 2008 02:34 PM

This arrived yesterday:

It's a used item, but I got it cheap. The disc is almost scratch free. =D

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4108/dsc08564oo5.jpg

prussian blue 23rd August 2008 03:36 PM

^wow its more beautiful then i thought, i never see the booklet beofre, is it pretty?

KarenPang 24th August 2008 06:35 AM

pics as promised :

ayaka's Okaeri single (Japan press) :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...n/DSCF1793.jpg

Namie Amuro's 60s70s80s single (OS press , CD + DVD , comes with Chinese translation sheet) :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...n/DSCF1794.jpg

I must say that this are the 1st single/s that I bought from both ladies

pommy48 24th August 2008 06:37 AM

^ oo nice~ so that red thingy from 60s70s80s is an OBI?

KarenPang 24th August 2008 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1601952)
^ oo nice~ so that red thingy from 60s70s80s is an OBI?

:yes you got that right Jas

pommy48 24th August 2008 06:41 AM

ah! i finally officially understand what an OBI is...after so many years (well just 3 months)
it's cool that it's red, most of the OBI i see are just white with words in blue~

KarenPang 24th August 2008 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1601955)
ah! i finally officially understand what an OBI is...after so many years (well just 3 months)

it's cool that it's red, most of the OBI i see are just white with words in blue~

some OBI strips I have are in pink , brown & a mixture of colours . It also took me a while to understand what it's all about & why it's so important

because last time I would just throw them away but after I found out that it has some merit value , I decided to keep them because on the OBI strip , it also contains some vital info on the artiste

so ya , that's what I learnt from people who keeps their OBI's strips


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.