Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [PICS]Ayu in SHANGAI (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81131)

AyUta 23rd October 2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_fantasy (Post 1672738)
Lucky guys!!! they always get to be with ayu.... haha

I know :laugh :eviltongu

Chibi_Venus 23rd October 2008 01:29 AM

Haha! I didn't even notice Ayu in the background of the picture of Shuya and what's-his-face (Zin?). :laugh Cute!

AyuGAME 23rd October 2008 11:33 AM

really...really..can't wait

MsMiyabi 25th October 2008 05:49 AM

thank you I love the short hair cut on her.

She looks pretty.


& I LOVE HER SUN GLASSES lol

SURREAL__RAINBOW 25th October 2008 11:38 AM

omggg

why is she sooo hot now??!!?

what did she dooo aye?
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeli13 28th October 2008 11:23 PM

They look so tired on zin photo^^ I really like the shanghai hall, I hope we will have a live dvd from the shangjai show!!! It really looks great^^

gogirlanime 29th October 2008 12:08 AM

I like her hair color and cut, the cut, she's got the whole Utada Hikaru / Ai Kago thing going on.

Aisha_Angel 29th October 2008 04:55 AM

Shuya is beyond drunk...he's like, ready to pass out.

Chandrachan 30th October 2008 11:04 PM

wow great pics!! Ayu looks great ^^

walking proud 31st October 2008 09:57 AM

why so fugly haircut ayu

skydiver4lyfe 25th November 2008 03:41 AM

ayu's shoes from the wacoal ^^
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/34176

jbrat2219 25th November 2008 04:53 AM

$1,395? For those things...? xD;...

Purple Neko 25th November 2008 05:38 AM

OMG YAY SHORT HAIR!

AyuGAME 25th November 2008 06:19 AM

that's really EXPENSIVE!!! we can make a trip to japan to watch her concert with that money...

KillTime111 25th November 2008 06:36 AM

1930s ayu!!! i can`t wait for the new pv!!!!

aulait 25th November 2008 11:38 AM

her hair! :O
the pv looks interesting too, lust and caution style^^

ALfromHELLSING 3rd December 2008 09:03 PM

thank you so much for the pix!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.