Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   HEY SEXY SENORITA! Nana Tanimura 2nd Thread OK?! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81151)

Chiharo 24th January 2010 03:22 PM

^I love the "Make it Stop" title. But FAR AWAY and Believe you are really boring titles. Oh well.

Beauty4123 24th January 2010 05:23 PM

i love the "make it stop" title as well. hopefully it's a dance song or something. :P

AyUta 24th January 2010 08:20 PM

^ Seems like it lisa :yes. I hate the little switch-roos of the PVs lol. JUST PUT IT ON ONE SINGLE DAMN IT! >_<; I waste mula :(.

aqua_crystal 25th January 2010 04:40 AM

I'm curious too see the covers & PV! I hope they're dance-themed and full of energy, but the track names speak otherwise. Ah, well :)

AyUta 27th January 2010 02:46 AM

Haha, Nana finally finished her exams for law school. I hope she does well.

AyUta 29th January 2010 01:55 AM

Ah...Nana got a haircut

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...p/eb558fac.jpg

Beauty4123 29th January 2010 02:33 AM

now she reminds me of ai otsuka :laugh but nana looks cute! short hair makes her look a bit more mature but cuter.

Mirai Noah 29th January 2010 06:13 PM

It's cute, but I think I prefer her longer hair...

GRACE 29th January 2010 06:53 PM

it's the haircut from the NEXT LEVEL video :yes Nana's gonna try to be Ayu now LOL?

aqua_crystal 30th January 2010 05:50 AM

Yep, she looks much nicer with long hair. But it doesn't matter. Im so glad we're finally gonna hear from this girl again!

AyUta 1st February 2010 01:34 AM

I like it <3 It's a cute and classy look :yes.

Cherry Dynamite 1st February 2010 09:31 AM

Yay a new single I really miss Nana =D But I prefer her with long hair.

AyUta 4th February 2010 01:19 AM

I found these pictures, and I'm thinking they're from the new PV, but don't hold me on that. I've never seen them before until now.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...Tanimura07.jpg
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...Tanimura06.jpg

Beauty4123 4th February 2010 01:39 AM

yikes..her chest is huge :irked

i dunno what her outfit is supposed to be either, lol. but other than that, she looks pretty. i just hope they aren't from the new PV :laugh

GRACE 4th February 2010 01:42 AM

hello nana's breasts, haven't seen you in a while

AyUta 4th February 2010 01:50 AM

^ :laugh ikr. I just can't believe how...big they are :irked.

Chiharo 4th February 2010 11:42 AM

Guys, those pictures probably aren't from the new PV. They were around the net last summer. You can see the vid here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mcMCdsuSf8

Beauty4123 4th February 2010 07:40 PM

ahh, isn't sabra a magazine? i remember erika toda had a photoshoot with them too, i think. but anyway, i'm glad it's not a photoshoot for the new single, lol.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 4th February 2010 11:56 PM

Phhheeeewww!
I'm glad. I get that her hand and the microphone are closer to the camera then her body but it doesn't stop it from looking awkward. :lmao

AyUta 8th February 2010 11:41 PM

Good. Gosh I want that PV already, or at least some info!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.