Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] Enter The Valley of Beauty For alan's 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85212)

GRACE 31st January 2009 02:06 AM

It's almost here, it's Wednesday~

pommy48 31st January 2009 02:08 AM

OH! so soon *O*
....oh was there ever a something index for GnT, like how much people are looking forward to the release...? nik..nink...nilk?...@_@

GRACE 31st January 2009 02:16 AM

I wouldn't bother, she's never been on it before to my knowledge

pommy48 31st January 2009 02:18 AM

oh i see..well hopefully she'll be famous enough to get on it one day~
where is alan? is she in japan or china right now? @_@

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 31st January 2009 02:30 AM

You mean NINKI?

pommy48 31st January 2009 02:30 AM

^ AH HA!!!! i was just missing one letter, but yeah that's what i was talking about
but how do they get the percentages for each release?

rookies 31st January 2009 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1805923)
It's almost here, it's Wednesday~

Just a few more days til the new single. ^^ Woot!

GRACE 31st January 2009 03:59 AM

My copies are in shipping process at CDJ <3

pommy48 31st January 2009 04:02 AM

^ oh what version did you order, the CD+DVD?

GRACE 31st January 2009 04:11 AM

^Both.

pommy48 31st January 2009 04:12 AM

did you buy both version for all of alan's singles? @_@

GRACE 31st January 2009 04:15 AM

Yep, I have both versions of every single =D And both versions of the album on preorder

pommy48 31st January 2009 04:29 AM

http://f.imagehost.org/0765/f99891.jpg
thanks to alan-world, i believe this is her mother?? @_@

GRACE 31st January 2009 04:30 AM

Did she like get her father's genes o___O?

pommy48 31st January 2009 04:31 AM

apparently alan says her mom was really pretty around her age?
idk @_@....but mostly no one say "my mother is ugly" :roflmao

rookies 31st January 2009 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1806080)
Yep, I have both versions of every single =D And both versions of the album on preorder

So, are you the biggest alan fan on AHS? ^^

aqua_crystal 31st January 2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1805923)
It's almost here, it's Wednesday~

Oh yeah! It's almost time for GnT's release!! I wonder how it'll do in the charts... all I'm hoping is that it gets into the Top 20...

KarenPang 31st January 2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1805911)
gah...so far away, ah forgot, haha, when's the release date for GnT?

next Wed , Jasmine

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1806080)
Yep, I have both versions of every single =D And both versions of the album on preorder

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1806147)
So, are you the biggest alan fan on AHS? ^^

yeah I think he's the biggest & most hardcore alan fan in AHS as far as I know :thumbsup

I wouldn't be getting Gunjou no Tani a week after next Wed's release date because the local HMV hasn't placed an order on it yet but it's ok :yes

xLitax 31st January 2009 06:04 PM

It's kind of funny seeing alan and her mother right next to each other. They don't look very much alike. :laugh

Kaiouforever 31st January 2009 07:58 PM

Her mom doesn't look ugly, she just looks like a mom tbh. I bet she looked a lot like alan when she was her age. =]


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.