Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ information and covers [IV] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92293)

truehappiness 18th July 2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micster (Post 2027501)
wut. Nothing wrong with STEP you covers. There like picasso's creation in comparisons to these

Are you kidding yourself?

Please tell me you are.

Sunrise/Sunset's covers are at least better than this washed-out transvestite...THING.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/zeoh/stepyou.jpg

The overexaggeration here is just so.. blah.

Random statement!

It's really sad that Kazuyoshi gets so many opportunities to work with Ayu and fails every time. I would be wetting my pants if I got the chance to work with Ayu and I'd try my best to make her look as beautiful as possible without looking artificial, which Kazuyoshi does EVERY SINGLE TIMEEEE... AND IT SICKENS MEEE.

SKYia 18th July 2009 05:47 PM

I just wonder why she is so sad in the pictures if it's supposed to be summer-happy single. Reminds me of A BEST covers, but you say she chose the photos herself so nobody forced her to anything. I don't get it. I like the covers, they are ok to me, I'm only dissappointed because I know Ayu has potential to make an freaking awesome cover that's gorgeous and full of energy but instead she makes what she makes. Why is she so sad? I want to know.

I also agree that the background is somehow plastic, if the PV won't be a surreal-unrealistic-plactic Bali with some great plot behind it that would explain the covers I'll be dissappointed.

love in music 18th July 2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2027511)
Are you kidding yourself?

Please tell me you are.

Sunrise/Sunset's covers are at least better than this washed-out transvestite...THING.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/zeoh/stepyou.jpg

o god. you really should have used a spoiler for that too. that's probably my least favorite ayu cover/photoshoot

g~sus~ 18th July 2009 05:47 PM

my god....when i saw CD only cover i was like WTF..............
I hope she'll look entirely different in her vid..
cuz it bears such a good song! :)
i hate her hair her dress her tummy @~@

micster 18th July 2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2027511)
Are you kidding yourself?

Please tell me you are.

Sunrise/Sunset's covers are at least better than this washed-out transvestite...THING.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/zeoh/stepyou.jpg

The overexaggeration here is just so.. blah.

Random statement!

It's really sad that Kazuyoshi gets so many opportunities to work with Ayu and fails every time. I would be wetting my pants if I got the chance to work with Ayu and I'd try my best to make her look as beautiful as possible without looking artificial, which Kazuyoshi does EVERY SINGLE TIMEEEE... AND IT SICKENS MEEE.

Ehh I like them. Especially the booklet photos. But these? lolno.

But yes I will agree that its ridiculous how he gets to work with her all the time and fails attempt after attempt. See I'd say she needs to hire me to direct her next video but if her musical material is going down in quality too then eh. It just seems that a combination of trying to show herself to be younger with the sudden increase of boob pictures and electronic music combined with a lazy photographer and director is just bringing her down a lot.

Evolution7/4 18th July 2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Sunrise/Sunset's covers are at least better than this washed-out transvestite...THING.



The overexaggeration here is just so.. blah.
Now thats a contradiction if i ever saw it...Complain that everyone is overexaggerating after calling Ayu a washed out tranny is one of her covers.

zyoeru 18th July 2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 2027455)
Are you seriously so ignorant? No need to be rude.
Lets put it simply so you can understand it. I am quite aware that she flew to Bali but the cover still looks like she was added on top of the background picture. For all we know (and see) whatever pictures she took in Bali with the real backgrounds did not make the cut and that may be why the cover looks so fake.
The general population isnt going to know or care whether she was physically there. No matter what it looks laughable and poorly executed.

I don't think you realise, I don't need things to be put simply. I'm not ignorant nor am I stupid.
Yes it does look she was added to the background, but what I was saying whether or not you comprehend it was the plants, the pool and the sea is quite clearly from Bali. I personally think that the editing is intentional and I think it's brilliant. Whether or not you do I don't care. But do not try to do down my intelligence because I won't have that.

I actually agree with whoever said she went to Bali for a holiday. But I also remember someone earlier in the thread expecting Ayu to apology for trying to do good by her fans, people in Japan aren't complaining, right? Well isn't that what is most important? O_O

truehappiness 18th July 2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

I just wonder why she is so sad in the pictures if it's supposed to be summer-happy single.
If you haven't noticed, Kazuyoshi pretty much sucks at capturing emotion in his photographs. All of the other photogra[hers [Shin Watanabe, Toru Furukawa[?], Leslie Kee, ND CHOW, among a few others] are at least able to capture a FEELING with their photography. Kazuyoshi's work is mainly stuff that makes the subjects in his photographs look like dead mannequins and that imo is more suited for the more editorial stuff, and even then, he's not very good at it because of bad lighting choices and cropping! UGH~ However, referring to the fact that this single is 'happy' and yet the covers do not represent that.. I don't think that CD covers ever really have to do with the songs themselves.. haha. Especially a 2A/3A/4A. But it'd be nice.

AyuHamasaki01 18th July 2009 06:03 PM

OMG @ the covers. TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE! PLEASE! someone say it's fanmade :weep

Ooooooh the horror, they are so ugly.

Mirai Noah 18th July 2009 06:03 PM

Hmm, not my favorite of her covers. She doesn't look like she fits with the background...

Evolution7/4 18th July 2009 06:04 PM

Oh how I miss Leslie Kee...

AyuHamasaki01 18th July 2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 (Post 2027525)
Oh how I miss Leslie Kee...

:shughug Let's be sad together then.

Evolution7/4 18th July 2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 (Post 2027529)
:shughug Let's be sad together then.

:D Ok! Rainbow, Secret, and this: http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...c/AyumiKee.jpg

Now THAT is a good photographer.

SheFliesHigher 18th July 2009 06:21 PM

What? It doesn't even look like Ayu on the covers. Her face is like....totally weird, not to mention expressionless. And the composition of the photos is so novice. BLAH.

happytoadstool 18th July 2009 06:22 PM

wow... the cover doesn't look good...

She looks like she has a fake expression on her face. And the covers were shot at noontime or something, which doesn't fit the single at all. It would've been nice if she actually had a pictorial during sunrise/sunset. Though the shoot may look like "fairyland"'s cover for sunset, I wouldn't mind.

I should've lowered my expectations, since I was really anticipating for something good. But still, can't wait for Sunset!

Aisha_Angel 18th July 2009 06:27 PM

The covers by Raelian look FANTASTIC! It's exactly as I imagined them to look except 30,000 time BETTER!

Avex needs to hire you to do photoshop!

inspire_rmx 18th July 2009 06:28 PM

i'm sad that there's so much negative comments. personally i think that the covers are better than RULE and next level's covers. love her hair and outfit. i hoping the bigger HQ photos will do her more justice. *finger crossed*

Mario 18th July 2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aisha_Angel (Post 2027549)
The covers by Raelian look FANTASTIC! It's exactly as I imagined them to look except 30,000 time BETTER!

Avex needs to hire you to do photoshop!

wow thanks for your comment ^_^ but it wasnt' dificult making something better than the real covers. I hope they'll look better in HQ

truehappiness 18th July 2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aisha_Angel (Post 2027549)
The covers by Raelian look FANTASTIC! It's exactly as I imagined them to look except 30,000 time BETTER!

Avex needs to hire you to do photoshop!

No offense to Raelian, but no.

Yumsushi 18th July 2009 06:36 PM

@Furashubakku: Pot calling the kettle black?

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2027495)
Did people all of a sudden forget about the disaster that was STEP you? And apparently I think Kazuyoshi did that set of covers too.. haha.

I'm not normally a fan of multiversions and multi covers but STEP you was the ONE time that Ayu had the multicover excuse. I probably would have bought all of them if each version of her in the PV had a cover. But what we got was not anything remotely similar. I wouldnt be surprised if ithis incompetent man is behind them aswell.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.